• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Makina about to drop another 10k word rant describing how perfect Kaito is and how its only natural it is for him to be above others.

Last edited:
So next crt will be
1.duke rank ap revision
2.alice aca4(?)
Right?
I had the draft for aca type 4, so I'm the one who's making the crt, Celestial Pegasus has another verse he wants to makes CRT for iirc so I might make aca type 4 CRT today

the LN is.... sure something.

characters are getting some noticeable buffs and demonstrate more abilities pound for pound.

Btw im checking eden/makina profile
they have plot manip resistence?
I'm also curious about that, but apparently Kuro should've used her prologue on Shiro which she didn't use on her because she will resist it, that's my thought about this

and the fact that Makina did impersonate Shiro that even Kuro didn't notice until she defeats her, i think that's the reason why Makina also has plot manip resistance

I am gonna post that LN CRT today, since i have time, but won't apply even if it's accepted today, basically just getting out the way, and will apply it later when i gt more time.

When was LazyCat gonna do vol 13 again? I think it was October if so o_O

Gonna have to let the LN vol build up before making CRT's cause not only do i still need to make multiple LN profiles, there are other series i need to work on, like one of them is getting an anime this fall, and i want to hop on the light novel, but i want to read the new volume of Greatest Demon Lord, also try and get some of the anime feats calc, and i also want to work on Otome Game profiles.....

It's never ending, always a good feeling when someone comes in and basically takes over all the work for a verse, and i can just chill, but i enjoy doing all the edits and stuff too, so can't complain.

When was LazyCat gonna do vol 13 again? I think it was October if so o_O

Gonna have to let the LN vol build up before making CRT's cause not only do i still need to make multiple LN profiles, there are other series i need to work on, like one of them is getting an anime this fall, and i want to hop on the light novel, but i want to read the new volume of Greatest Demon Lord, also try and get some of the anime feats calc, and i also want to work on Otome Game profiles.....

It's never ending, always a good feeling when someone comes in and basically takes over all the work for a verse, and i can just chill, but i enjoy doing all the edits and stuff too, so can't complain.
It's October yeah but maybe not immediately though

I'm glad it's October cause I wasn't caught up at some point so it gave me time

And thank you for the work on the verse fr

If it wasn't already clear, this has become one of my favorite LN's, so obviously despite all i have going on, this series gets some favoritism.

Like i might say i will wait for volumes to build up, but if i get through a volume, i will probably just say screw it and make a CRT on the spot lol.

Just like if say for example the author decided to upgrade the Epilogue even more.

Speaking of that, is it this vol or next one which will finally touch on the Epilogue in the LN?

If it wasn't already clear, this has become one of my favorite LN's, so obviously despite all i have going on, this series gets some favoritism.

Like i might say i will wait for volumes to build up, but if i get through a volume, i will probably just say screw it and make a CRT on the spot lol.

Just like if say for example the author decided to upgrade the Epilogue even more.

Speaking of that, is it this vol or next one which will finally touch on the Epilogue in the LN?
Likely since if i remember it correctly is after alice date

Though wonder if author note can be applicated to LN too 🤔

Very weird case for the note, it was stated at the end of a WN chapter, it's not like a Q&A or anything, but you can say that's their intention for the Epilogue, probably would require some input on its usability.

Though we don't really get definitive evidence of higher dimensions being legit until the final arc, so probably not gonna be useable either way until then, unless Toudai goes into more details in the LN as they have been doing so far.

It's deffinitly applicable for LN as well. It's clear what Epilogue is supposed to be when author was talking generaly about it.

btw would destroying the Demon Continent produce small planetary yields ? I remember it being atleast 2x The Human Continent which is 15 000 km in radius while being roughly a 3/4 circle.

LazyCat said October, this is early, was literally about to start reading another series...

Gonna have to postpone that, will go through the seasonal anime first then read the new chapters.

Wait what the whole volume?

faint-gif-5.gif

Back