• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isekai at Peace Vol 12 Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator

Shiro

Holy Manipulation (Her magic power is why the Sanctuary remains divine, beautiful and untainted)-Volume 6, Chapter 5

Pain Manipulation (Can create a hammer that penetrates all defenses and directly inflicts pain)-Volume 6, Chapter 6

Funf

New Tier Addition​

Funf should get a new key which scales to the 6 Kings

1b7196885990ea57536eb605f317eacb.png

-Volume 12, Chapter 1

Abilities​

Resistance to Disease Manipulation (Has strong resistances to abnormalities such as diseases)-Volume 12, Chapter 1

Causality Manipulation (Aegis is a shield of absolute defense that interferes with the law of causality)-Volume 12, Chapter 1

Illness

New Tier Addition​

Like Funf, she also needs a new key scaling to Funf

a204c68c4c46820dec1ebdb2607b919d.png

-Volume 12, Chapter 1

Abilities​

Durability Negation (Can directly attack a person internally)-Volume 12, Chapter 1

Vibration Manipulation (Can unleash shockwaves of magic power)-Volume 12, Chapter 1

Air Manipulation (Can generate wind made of magic power)-Volume 12, Chapter 1

Kuromueina

Causality Manipulation (Can manipulate causality)-Volume 12, Chapter 1

Body Control (Can adjust her weight)-Volume 12, Chapter 1

Class 10 Lifting Strength​

So the low tiers scale off fighting black bears, we have a calc for the bears now, which doesn't change any ap, but does up lifting strength. The bear weighs 8610kg, and people like Auto Control Kaito can stagger it

c81a27da915a636518d53c0437178c92.png

-Volume 3, Chapter 3

Kaito doesn't yet have a profile, nor Luna who would scale to this, so for now it's only Lilia.

General Additions​

Resistance to Telepathy (The 10 Demons have countermeasures against mind reading)-Volume 12, Chapter 1

Body Control (Peak Count levels can adjust the size of their bodies)-Volume 12, Chapter 5

Last edited:
Agree with these, found it impressive that despite bypassing funf resistances, she still made the antibodies to each disease too

Illness generic diseases pierce the blessing granted by Gods which protect against diseases, then Funf gets antibodies for that, Illness mutates her diseases even more, Funf gets anitbodies, rinse and repeat.

Yea it's impressive.

You don't have to bump, it's been accepted, i will do the updates when i feel like it, or if someone else wants to, they are welcome to go ahead and do it.

I mean it shouldn't even be that hard i have all the scans and references in the op.

so... I had prepared my draft, but should we add Funf's Pluto's Hand and Illness' Aesir form illus? or we don't need to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back