• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
holy shit the author plans for more parts.

Shiro is just the Last Boss of part 1
Nani!!!!!!

Don't tell me the LN is gonna have other characters close to or as broken as Shiro

blow-mind-mind-blown.gif

Keep expectations low, so you won't be disappointed, at the same time though still impresses me how far this verse has come, from 5-B to 1-A, and that it's a slice of life series.

It's kind of a meme now, just how far will the author go.

That Shiro pic though :love:, can't wait until we get some fan art for this verse.

It's again stated Peak Count Ranks can revive even if completely obliterated, this time with a time frame, seconds.

Their battles can last months, so for the LN it's probably gonna look like this:

-Count Ranks can fight for dozens of hours

-Peak Count Ranks can fight for months

-6 Kings can fight for years.

The last bit hasn't been stated yet, but it was in the WN, so just a matter of time. Alice's LN upgrades really messed with the stamina scaling for the 6 Kings, cause she wasn't fighting a causal Eden, but full power, and beings on that level specially generate limitless energy, contrasted to WN where it's the causal Eden, and then Alice, who after deactivating her ability retained all the boosts, and while superior to the 6 Kings, it's not an insane difference, meanwhile assuming LN Alice keeps her boost, she would be stupidly above the 6 Kings.

Long story short WN Kings have limitless stamina, LN doesn't. Will continue reading the LN later, going to bed.

Last edited:
It's low-godly regen, which the characters already have, it is a stamina boost for Peak Counts and above though.

-WN has Peaks being able to revive, but had no statements about coming back from complete destruction, LN added that.

-WN had Life being able to come back from existence erasure, LN added that she is beyond the very concept of life and death itself.

-Shiro and Makina in the LN???? I wouldn't be surprised if they got boosted to high godly, maybe even something crazy like the duality of life and death doesn't apply to them, who knows.

interesting

well Alice haven't exactly met with Mamakina yet so maybe we can expect something at the next volume, though I won't be having really high expectation, that 1-A Shiro is good enough i think

It's low-godly regen, which the characters already have, it is a stamina boost for Peak Counts and above though.

-WN has Peaks being able to revive, but had no statements about coming back from complete destruction, LN added that.

-WN had Life being able to come back from existence erasure, LN added that she is beyond the very concept of life and death itself.

-Shiro and Makina in the LN???? I wouldn't be surprised if they got boosted to high godly, maybe even something crazy like the duality of life and death doesn't apply to them, who knows.

If we argue that isis death manip is conceptual maybe?(since in vol 7 iirc it said that isis magic power of death is more similar to god authority than normal magik)

If we argue that isis death manip is conceptual maybe?(since in vol 7 iirc it said that isis magic power of death is more similar to god authority than normal magik)
Yeah I can argue Isis has conceptual death manip+EE which in turn Life has high Godly regen, which is bonkerly insane tbh

Yeah I can argue Isis has conceptual death manip+EE which in turn Life has high Godly regen, which is bonkerly insane tbh
And Shiro cant bring back Kaito if Eden killed him is another thing (unlike the six kings).

World Creator's are really nuts

Anyone have the exact quote for magic aura of death=authority?

I mean makes perfect sense since Isis is the reincarnation of the Evil God, and the Evil God can even affect Kaito with its powers, despite Shiro's protection.

Wonder if it's just a LN thing where it's stated or its also in the WN.

Yes that's a skill feat.

Hmm so magic aura of death=authority, it has control over the very concept of death, when Isis erases a person, it's described as complete annihilation, erasing their existence, so basically Isis would be conceptually killing her target, but for Life she is beyond that concept, and has infinite regeneration, yea sounding pretty broken.

That said the Evil God portion of stuff was a LN addition, so doubt this same statement is in the WN, so another LN boost.

World Creators would have High Godly regen and negation, and then the Epilogue is beyond all that, so like an even stronger negation (whenever the LN formally introduces it anyway).

Last edited:
Thought things were not going in the usual direction of Lilia getting a stomach ache, but in the latest chapters, Makina planned on showing up at Kaito's stall in a new body.

It also mentions her being in the boundary between realms, which not even Shiro can see into, this would be that same place that was mentioned before that was outside logic.

Thought things were not going in the usual direction of Lilia getting a stomach ache, but in the latest chapters, Makina planned on showing up at Kaito's stall in a new body.

It also mentions her being in the boundary between realms, which not even Shiro can see into, this would be that same place that was mentioned before that was outside logic.
Huh, whay doea this means?

Btw, i wonder who will buy his Baby Castella first since I'm stacking chapters each arc now

Doesn't mean anything really, Eden just basically chills in a realm that's in Trinia, but not any of the other realms, but the boundary between them, it's outside logic, and even cosmic senses which extends to the entire universe can't see into it.

Doesn't mean anything really, Eden just basically chills in a realm that's in Trinia, but not any of the other realms, but the boundary between them, it's outside logic, and even cosmic senses which extends to the entire universe can't see into it.
aaah, okay

well that also means there's a real space between each world, since there could be 5D, 6D or more spatio-temporal dimensional world exist

Mamakina only considers quasi to be worthwhile

Six Kings are weak in her eyes

Last edited:
Remember when Alice was going around collecting stuff from the 6 Kings to make a weapon, anyone remember what that weapon turned out to be? Or maybe it hasn't been shown yet.

Reason i am asking is cause, considering how smart Alice is, by this point you would think she would be a supergenius, if that weapon is world creator level, maybe we could argue for it.

Remember when Alice was going around collecting stuff from the 6 Kings to make a weapon, anyone remember what that weapon turned out to be? Or maybe it hasn't been shown yet.

Reason i am asking is cause, considering how smart Alice is, by this point you would think she would be a supergenius, if that weapon is world creator level, maybe we could argue for it.
There's no mention of it again iirc which is pretty much a missed opportunities, i kinda hope it'll be something like a wedding dress generator or some shit but it'll be pog if she can make a device that can warp reality for date outing

Anyway, I'm wondering

can Makina and/or Eden qualify for immo type 9? and possibly Shiro? Since for Eden, Makina is her true form and for Makina, her true true form is like stay at her own makeshift dimension, while Shiro's true form is the Epilogue

Yea type 9 immortality works for them.
Very pog

Anyway, I thought about something

Bell is like a special species among the Behemoth, and Kaito and Lillywood saw an adult 100m sized Behemoth when Kaito first step into the demon realm, and Bell supposed to be stronger than said Behemoth now whereas Sieg is comparable to Bell at the after story (before she trains to reach peerage holder level of power anyway)

And that's not accounting the fact that Bell is only as powerful as a high ranking demon, not peerage holder (which is different yes) so that got me thinking, should we make a calc for that 100m sized Behemoth and find how much force needed to injure it?

Just a thought

Alriiiight, we have something to discuss

Now according to this This thread, it was said that the profiles are needed to have those layers of hax and/or smurfs, and since Isekai At Peace is subjected to both of these, we need to think who qualify for those smurf hax/res and the layering on it

now, the profiles that will get affected are:

1. Isis (layered 5D, possibly 7D passive hax)
2. Kuro (some of her haxes are 5D possibly 7D, also, her second key also need some hax layer i believe)
3. Alice (6D possibly baseline 7D RE, 5D possibly 7D smurfs resistance too)
4. Makina (Extremely layered 6D possibly 7D ***** due to her standoff against other world creator that can RE itself to oblivion, plus Eden has 6D immo type 9 due to Makina as her true form and Makina's true true form is in her makeshift dimension)
5. Shiro (again, layered 5D possibly 7D hax, also need more explanation for 1-A hax since some people believe that her Epilogue isn't scale to 1-A fully but from the proof that Shiro (or rather , The Epilogue) is the only being that can end herself and no other, we can make The Epiligue truly 1-A)
6. Supreme Gods (5D possibly 7D smurfs resistance and hax at the second key (authority also should've 5D possibly 7D smurfery since Ein's and Chronois' timestop affected Kaito, but there's no definite proof that Kaito fully resist timestop so it's iffy at best))
7. The Six Kings level peeps (layered 5D possibly 7D smurf resistance, we can, however just link Isis' profile at the justification part, that way, it'll save time, probably)
8. Count rank peeps, so Lilia first key, Sieg second key, Ozma, Pandora, Illness, Anima maybe? Laguna, Neun, Razelia, and anybody that I don't remember (5D possibly 7D resistance, the same treatment as the Six Kings)
9. Last but not least, Kaito himself (5D possibly 7D resistance from Shiro's blessing, 1-A immortality and The Epilogue)

And that's all i guess, feel free to add sonething that I forgot

Last edited:
Something like
Eden type 9 to makina and makina type 9 to her real body(?)
Ah i see, i get it now

Alright so Eden also has 6D immo type 9 from Makina as her true form and Makina has immo type 9 as her true true form isn't really gonna go anywhere outside her makeshift dimension got it

Eden can be recreated by Makina, but that Makina, the Motherbrain, isn't really her true form, her true form is like a gear or something like that, but you can't get to that unless you defeat Motherbrain first, and you can't kill the Motherbrain unless you kill the true form first, which is a contradiction, and what makes her immortality op.

Basically a mix of type 9 and type 8 for Eden.

As for this
1. Isis (layered 5D, possibly 7D passive hax)
2. Kuro (some of her haxes are 5D possibly 7D, also, her second key also need some hax layer i believe)
3. Alice (6D possibly baseline 7D RE, 5D possibly 7D smurfs resistance too)
4. Makina (Extremely layered 6D possibly 7D ***** due to her standoff against other world creator that can RE itself to oblivion, plus Eden has 6D immo type 9 due to Makina as her true form and Makina's true true form is in her makeshift dimension)
5. Shiro (again, layered 5D possibly 7D hax, also need more explanation for 1-A hax since some people believe that her Epilogue isn't scale to 1-A fully but from the proof that Shiro (or rather , The Epilogue) is the only being that can end herself and no other, we can make The Epiligue truly 1-A)
6. Supreme Gods (5D possibly 7D smurfs resistance and hax at the second key (authority also should've 5D possibly 7D smurfery since Ein's and Chronois' timestop affected Kaito, but there's no definite proof that Kaito fully resist timestop so it's iffy at best))
7. The Six Kings level peeps (layered 5D possibly 7D smurf resistance, we can, however just link Isis' profile at the justification part, that way, it'll save time, probably)
8. Count rank peeps, so Lilia first key, Sieg second key, Ozma, Pandora, Illness, Anima maybe? Laguna, Neun, Razelia, and anybody that I don't remember (5D possibly 7D resistance, the same treatment as the Six Kings)
9. Last but not least, Kaito himself (5D possibly 7D resistance from Shiro's blessing, 1-A immortality and The Epilogue)

This is ok.

Ok, thanks for the clarification, 1 more question though

how many layers should we give to the profiles? Since the hax layers differ for each scales, while Isis has the gimmick where she can increase the hax potency as she releases her Magic Power of Death more, gonna need some help before apply it to the profiles

Back