• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eden was holding back, but Alice kept getting stronger, so she got serious, yet Alice could still wound her, at one point it was compared to taking out like 1 Hp from 10 billion, but infinity -1=infinity.

But yea if Alice is this absurd, how much more broken will the cast have to get in the Final Arc. This has major ramifications going forward, power ups and what not have happened already, stuff has been introduced early, but this kind of game changing stuff which can alter the course of an entire arc is new, and at this point might warrant the split.

But it requires some discussion, the course of stuff probably will change, but it is still not yet at a level where the author would be erasing entire arcs, or changing character backstories, or motivations in a major way, question is where we should draw the line now.

As far as ln goes author just changing some event order,introduce character earlier(ilness and funf),new bonus content but doesnt effect story that much(kuro baby castella) and give some character more development(like luna)

I think alice and eden battle not that much different in term of event order(eden teleport kaito and alice to different place,alice yeeted,alice finally can harm eden,eden kinda fasten the fight since she afraid kuro come,and alice stop the fight because she sense eden will not do harm to kaito) to the wn version

Exactly, the sequence of events are overall the same, but it's the details that can be different.

I don't doubt the sequence of events of the final arc will be different, it's probably gonna be the same; Shiro teleports Kaito, placing him in a dream, Kuro fights Shiro, Gods vs Everyone, Kaito passes the trial.

But what happens there in the LN, who knows, if Alice is already this strong, do the Gods get that much more broken? I wouldn't be surprised if Fate becomes a Transcendent God earlier or something.

I guess so

Anyway, back to the justifications, that alter the past and established the attack before, that's just causality manip right? Or we can go immeasurable speed?

Also, when Alice transform into Isis, Eden said that her death manip reaches god level, does that means that it is conceptual level?

Not too sure on Immeasurable, probably just causality manipulation, the entire context there was that they were exchanging a lot of attacks in compressed time, where not even a second passed in the world's time, and during this exchange Eden is busy countering Alice, because if she lets up for a moment, Alice will have altered the past or overwrote reality, so all her previous attacks which Eden block, would now be established to have hit Eden.

That requires more input though cause i am no expert on the Immeasurable standard.

May be an argument for Infinite too idk, since they can move a distance numbers can't even describe, the biggest number is a googleplex i think, if it's bigger than that, does it get to infinite at that point? The white realm was already established to be infinite too.

A God's power is conceptual, so yea Alice death manipulation is conceptual.

wait, so if Isis can kill something on the conceptual level and Life just regen from that, does that mean Life gets high godly? or it's something else entirely?

also, Alice did go to Kaito's side instantly so I dunno bout that

When did Alice transform into Isis? Don't remember that happening, she just used a death hax, nothing was said about her transforming.

Also considering Alice is using her Ultimate Battle Form to become a version of herself that can win against Eden, who is 5-D, and inherently has conceptual power, even if she transforms into someone else, she is clearly stronger than the original.

when it said that Alice's magic power turned sinister or something along those line, I thought Alice turned into Isis ngl since Alice turned into Lillywood once before

Without visuals we can't really know, and as i said even if that was the case, Alice's abilities would be above Isis anyway, so we can't scale Isis to Alice.

Anyway the CRT for vol 10 will have to cover the God's speed, whether it's high MFTL+, Infinite or Immeasurable, and also whether the verse should even still be composite.

I hope it's still composite, it'll be really OP if it is, also I did a bit of math using the 100 million light year thingy and Alice show up just a few seconds later, it'll be in quadrillion times light speed for Alice's speed, but who knows, also maybe immeasurable reaction speed? since they knew when the attack from the past occur so that may work, or maybe not since world creator stated to be able to sense the altered past

Honestly idk how Alice profile would even work composite. WN Afterstories she gets to "Quasi-Omnipotence", but in the LN she has already reached it, assuming UBF works the same way as the WN, where she retains all the boosts she gains, Alice will now just straight up be 5-D. so what do we even do about the Afterstories key?

Also the LN covers everything the WN does, but adds more, so for example right now if the profiles are split, The Epilogue hasn't even been explained yet in the LN, so Shiro would just be 5-D, on the other hand the WN Shiro would still be 9-D, but the LN Shiro will probably be way faster, and eventually possibly even stronger once the LN gets to where the WN is.

apperently, Graham's number is supposed to be bigger than googolplex from google so maybe it'll be that? i dunno, it could be infinite for all we know, immeasurable is a possibly maybe?

the biggest number is a googleplex i think, if it's bigger than that, does it get to infinite at that point? The white realm was already established to be infinite too.
There is no such thing as the biggest number since set of natural numbers isn't bounded above. Tho if they crossed an infinite distance that is infinite speed.

it was said that they crossed the distance that even number can't describe it, but that'll be a bit wonky to say that they crossed an infinite distance in a few seconds

LazyCat again not being lazy, vol 10 is done, and they are on to vol 11.

Gonna make a thread for just the possibility of separating the LN and WN, after that then either gonna have to split stuff or just go straight into vol 9 and 10 revisions, lets see what happens.

looks like the separation is inevitable, sadge, anyway

it seems that Toudai-sensei's birthday is today so yeah

Happy Birthday Toudai-sensei 🎉 🎉 🎉, may you're healthy and happy as always

please more Lillywood, Chronois, Luna, Illness, Aoi and Hina arc, if not, more world creator stuff please

looks like the separation is inevitable, sadge, anyway

it seems that Toudai-sensei's birthday is today so yeah

Happy Birthday Toudai-sensei 🎉 🎉 🎉, may you're healthy and happy as always

please more Lillywood, Chronois, Luna, Illness, Aoi and Hina arc, if not, more world creator stuff please

Happy birthday toudai sensei

More illness more happiness(it sound weird isn't it)

What's everyone list of favorite characters look like? Curious what your rankings are, if it matches up to the Japanese popularity polls.

I'll be honest with you, there's a lot of characters with the same ranking, I'm also an advocate of #allgirlbestgirl, but if i have to really separate it, that'll be

1. Isis/Alice/Shiro
2. Kuro/Illness/Sieg/Lilia/Luna
3. Vier/Neun/Aoi/Hina/Mamakina/Fate
4. Nebula/Lillywood/Chronois/Anima
5. After that, it start to get blurry

But yes, #allgirlbestgirl

Last edited:
Mine is
1.isis
2.illness/alice
3.sieg/anima
4.kuro/shiro/vier
5.makina/luna/iris
6.fate/nizdvel/nebula/tre
7.chronois/lilia/lilywood
8.aoi/hina/shea
9.life
10.pandora

Before the LN i probably would have put Alice above Isis, but the LN has made them too close for me to decide honestly.

Like they including Shiro are pretty much the most developed characters.

But i still have to have Shiro at the top.

But it's just a matter of personal taste, like Illness for example certainly isn't as developed as like Alice imo, but just her personality alone can certainly be more appealing to others than Alice.

Anyway my list would be something like

1. Shiro
2.Alice/Isis
3.Illness
4.Kuro
5.Fate
6.Lilia/Sieg

Not too sure after that.

Think of it again
After stories probably end at the fastest after all isis family come and the longests until author pull higher level epilogue to end the story ultimately

So that enough for kaito to atleast capture hundred of girls

Afterstories Kaito's social influencing/luck is pretty ridiculous. I mean it's always been broken, the dude made Shiro fall for him before he was even born.

In the Afterstories he encounters important members among the 6 Kings executives like seconds after stepping into Lillywood's festival, and then meets people back to back, has a chuuni fall for him at first sight, and unknowingly fixes her mental issues, getting her to fall deeper and deeper in love with him, not even trying trying, like Amel would have said yes to marrying him after meeting Kaito for the first time, and barely speaking with him.

Btw working on that LN CRT to decide what the LN characters will be.

To be honest, I feel regret to see the 2 versions being separated cuz it probably wouldn't be OP as it used to be (at least up until now), though we can look forward to the LN would just cover all major feats of the WN, in addition to more explanations and stuff considering what it had shown till this point. I'm saying this as a power-scaler.

As a novel reader, however, I'm good with the separation as the LN does have some considerable changes compared to the WN from what I'm seeing.

Also, still have a few chapters left till the end of the Main story, so the list of my fav characters will be:
0) Razelia
1) Isis
2) Alice/Shiro/Makina
3) Fate/Kuro
4) Lilywood/Life/Chronois
5) Sieg
6) Vier/Neun/Lilia ... Yeh

Honestly For wn character There will not that much different honestly probably only wn version of character below camellia get downgrade of tier (cuz funf feats is LN only iirc), even then they still 6C atleast from megiddo feats

And LN will eventually got to the level of WN likely or more

Cameillia's punching power is what's noted as being special about her, her nickname is like mighty fist or something, there is no reason to scale other peak count ranks to her

Only ppl that would scale to her are those are stated to be stronger than her, Ozma and Pandora.

The other peak count levels in the WN are just gonna be At least 6-C.

Back