• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, I kind of stop half way before finishing Vier’s arc few months ago.
Unrelated but.... do Kaito had daughter/son if we include side story as well?
if you include a "gift" for Sieg at the next arc then sure

but for now, there's no child from my knowledge

1-A Social influencing coming soon
that’s assume there are more explain regarding the multidimensional universe...

1-A Social influencing coming soon
that’s assume there are more explain regarding the multidimensional universe...
there's gonna be an explanation since there's an affirmation that Makina will be the one explaining to Alice who Shiro truly is and what Shiro's true end goal

This novel is basically a story that Shiro is reading right? And higher dimensions are part of that story right?

This novel is basically a story that Shiro is reading right? And higher dimensions are part of that story right?
yup

the fact that there's not even a cosmology blog and there's already a tier 1 kinda explained itself that there's a lot of room to add shit up

like for example, who knows that world creator have high-godly regen with acausal, there's not a lot of instance where Kuro and Shiro actually get affected and with CM type 1 they usually chuck their fist into, there's bound to be that rating but who knows

Then Shiro should probably be 1-A. If you are watching the whole hierarchy as fiction then it's 1-A rather then just one dimension above, and in this case that hierarchy would be the story that those higher dimensions are in.
welp, no mention if infinite dimension so it's probably won't get through i feel like

even though there's a hierarchy in world creator, it still gonna be extra hard to bump Shiro to 1-A

I was planning to, but now I probably won't even finish the novel. That's why I wanted to put this suggestion here. If this
is the case, then this really should be 1-A.

I was planning to, but now I probably won't even finish the novel. That's why I wanted to put this suggestion here. If this

is the case, then this really should be 1-A.
welp, once again, we shall wait for Celestial Pegasus' analysis to see if that's enough to bump Shiro to 1-A

I think it possible. Shiro is stated to complete beyond the cosmology as a whole and no matter how big it get, she will always be at the top as she is the epilogue. The main story already finish, there might be more information in the LN to bump her to such level. Also, the fact that I kind of accept her being 1-A is quite terrifying on its own. but I guess we just have to wait and see

I think it possible. Shiro is stated to complete beyond the cosmology as a whole and no matter how big it get, she will always be at the top as she is the epilogue. The main story already finish, there might be more information in the LN to bump her to such level. Also, the fact that I kind of accept her being 1-A is quite terrifying on its own. but I guess we just have to wait and see
The possibility is there and it's actually bigger than you thought, especially since dimension has confirmed legit higher dimension with R>f difference, also Nebula who said to be encompassed everything on the verse and Shiro just still see her as fiction kinda say something bout 1-A Shiro

Oh Boi.

So Kaito literally can autodelete people trynna kill him. xD.

Funf vs Illness is on the way YES.

Also , this was kinda implied already with her having more then millions of "Paradise eden" clones but Makina has other planetary "children" in her world...

This just keeps getting crazier and crazier xD

Isekai at peace is actually isekai on Cr*ck

jokes aside, let's see what CP have to said bout 1-A Shiro that Orioreeem thought she can reach

Don't have much time to respond.

But essentially all beings and things are part of a story, and Shiro is the phenomenon which ends it as she is the reader, thus no matter what kind of being she faces she will always be superior.

1-A isn't my thing, so it's not really me you have to convince that it is, this might be a huge stretch.

Make a crt and see what happens.

I already have the 2 blogs with all the info linked on the profiles.

Last edited:
The thing is...

Tier 1A is a difficult to reach.

It requires alot of evidence etc iirc.

Masadaverse got downgraded because of alot of reasons that conflicted with that requirement.

Well... we can still wait for more crazy things the author is doing and more explanation on the higher dimensions

All the evidence is already in my blog, make with that what you will, info on The Epilogue comes from 2 chapters, chapter 545 and 575.

Some key points:

Shiro shows up and starts ending worlds along with their creators, this includes higher dimensions

A certain being appeared out of nowhere in one of the many worlds. At first, it did not take any action, continuously staring at the world… before without rhyme nor reason, it brought the world to its end.
The information about this being was passed on to the creators of many worlds by a god with the power called omniscient… but at that time, it was not perceived as a threat.

Because for most of the creators of worlds, erasing a single world is not an impossible task. For those who exist outside the scope of logic… there is nothing noteworthy about omnipotent beings, beings that exceed omnipotence, being that cannot even be described by the word infinite, and beings that can freely create higher dimensions.

They could easily deal with her… at that time… that was what they thought.

Omnipotent beings, beings that exceed omnipotence, beings that cannot even be described by the word infinite, and even those beings that can create higher dimensions at will… Their worlds were brought to an end and they disappeared.-Chapter 575

The Epilogue is the power to end the story, if a world is described as a book, then Shallow Vernal is the phenomenon that can close it. There is no story that never ends, therefore, no matter who it is, no matter what kind of being it is, they can't beat match for Shallow Vernal.

[Let me give you a brief description.]
As she said this, Eden-san made a book appear in her hand, casually opened it and showed it to Alice. On its page, there is a drawing of what seems to be a universe.

[For example, let's assume that the beings depicted on this page…… are infinite identical beings in an infinite multidimensional universe, with even higher capabilities of omniscience and omnipotence. One of them can erase multiple galaxies with a single breath, and obliterate worlds with a casual wave of their hand. How would you…… defeat such a being?]

[……An infinitely omnipotent being huh…… I honestly couldn't think of any. I might be able to pull off their authority and take them down one of them, but they'll just make up for it soon enough…… With its infinite numbers, it's impossible for me to defeat all of her bodies at the same time. I mean, in the first place, is it even possible to defeat such a being?]

[I, at least, wouldn't be able to beat such a being. Well then, as to what Shallow Vernal would do against such a being…… it's very simple. All she will do is this.]

Saying that, Eden "closed" the book.

[……That is Shallow Vernal's power. "End a story"…… Faced against an omniscient and omnipotent being, even with all the omniscience and omnipotence this being had, she would end their story. Faced with a being that exists in an infinite multidimensional universe which is more omniscient and omnipotent than other Gods, she would end the story of this being that exists in an infinite multidimensional universe which is more omniscient and omnipotent than other Gods.]

[……………….]

[If a world is described as a book, then Shallow Vernal is a being…… no, the phenomenon that can close it. There is no story that never ends. Whether it is tragedy, comedy, or stagnation…… There is an end to every story. Therefore, no matter who it is, no matter what kind of being it is…… They're no match for Shallow Vernal. No matter how long you try to delay it, everything will eventually end.]

[……And…… that's why…… She's the Epilogue……]

[For example, suppose an omnipotent being had the ability to "nullify the abilities of Shallow Vernal". Then, what will happen is that…… "she would end the story of the being that has the ability to nullify the abilities of Shallow Vernal".]

As lightly as if she were singing and as sonorously as if she were looking up to the heavens, Eden continues to speak. The story of Shallow Vernal, the system that ends the story……

[Well then, what do you think would happen if there was a being that had completely obliterated Shallow Vernal's very being at the beginning of their encounter, without giving her a chance to use her abilities?]

[……"She would end the story of this being that has completely obliterated Shallow Vernal-sama"?]

[Yes, that's right. It may seem contradictory, but that will definitely happen. The moment Shallow Vernal appears is the Epilogue. No matter how long you stretch your story out, it will end someday. She is the phenomenon that brings the end itself. When the book is closed, the story comes to an end. When the curtain is pulled down, the stage is over…… You may go back to the start again, but it will be the reader who decides whether your story is opened again. If we are to be compared to the characters of a story…… She would be the reader.]

[…………………]

[No matter how powerful, omnipotent, omniscient, or whatever being you are beyond that…… All of it holds no meaning to her. All of it holds no worth in front of her.]-Chapter 545

It's mentioned that even if she were killed before she used The Epilogue, the would still end the story of the being who killed her, even if its contradictory, because the moment she appears is the Epilogue, everyone else are characters in a story and she is the reader, it doesn't matter how power you are, it's meaningless to her.

Well then, what do you think would happen if there was a being that had completely obliterated Shallow Vernal's very being at the beginning of their encounter, without giving her a chance to use her abilities?]

[……"She would end the story of this being that has completely obliterated Shallow Vernal-sama"?]

[Yes, that's right. It may seem contradictory, but that will definitely happen. The moment Shallow Vernal appears is the Epilogue. No matter how long you stretch your story out, it will end someday. She is the phenomenon that brings the end itself. When the book is closed, the story comes to an end. When the curtain is pulled down, the stage is over…… You may go back to the start again, but it will be the reader who decides whether your story is opened again. If we are to be compared to the characters of a story…… She would be the reader.]

[…………………]

[No matter how powerful, omnipotent, omniscient, or whatever being you are beyond that…… All of it holds no meaning to her. All of it holds no worth in front of her.]-Chapter 545

Honestly skeptical this is gonna lead to anything, but go for it.

That's all evidence, only other thing that's talked about is the Epilogue is the power to end any/every thing, and that no being nor thing can resist their end.

Really though if you haven't read all the Epilogue stuff, i don't see how you were gonna defend 1-A.

how about 1B, can shallow Vernal get that tier 1B?
Still a bit iffy imo

There's no mention of the verse structure yet so almost all of the tier 1 rating is from the r>f difference, there's a confirmation that there's higher dimension tho

The LN is the best bet for any upgrades to the Gods, since it's filling in the gaps, like this series takes its power scaling seriously even though its a slice of life, ie Count levels being stated early on to be able to wipe out cities, the author then goes on to simulate Count level strength which shows it's indeed city level as it can destroy mountains.

The 6 Kings since like chapter 10 have statements of world destruction, the author then goes on to repeatedly prove it by having similar statements repeated, and even a timeframe.

Honestly i would be surprised if they don't get into how many higher dimensions there at some point.

On another note, it's been like 300 WN chapters since i made the last WN focused CRT, have to checked what i have, if it's a lot i will put that in its own CRT, if it's not a whole lot can put it in the volume 8 CRT.

I like how Kaito is Overpowered and underpowered at the same time.

There's never a middleground for him xD

Soooo, i read the Arceus matches and one of them says that if you didn't have feats in 5D power and haxes then you don't get it

But Shiro should also get the 5D haxes right? Since Fate who absorb Shiro's power which is the fragment of her entire being immediately transcend into 5D being so by this logic, we can assume that Shiro is 5D being with above baseline 5D haxes since even after Fate transcend she still can't negate Shiro's power

Soooo, i read the Arceus matches and one of them says that if you didn't have feats in 5D power and haxes then you don't get it

But Shiro should also get the 5D haxes right? Since Fate who absorb Shiro's power which is the fragment of her entire being immediately transcend into 5D being so by this logic, we can assume that Shiro is 5D being with above baseline 5D haxes since even after Fate transcend she still can't negate Shiro's power
One or Several Layer resistance on hax, I suppose?

should be several, Chronois who can resist Isis' passives is terrified of slightly disturbed Shiro's aura so they should've get above baseline layer of 5D haxes at least

and i still can't believe they didn't get high-godly regen, they lace their fist with CM type 1 and they also have conceptual EE which is from Fate's attempt to absorb Shiro's power hence her existence will be gone entirely so they should've gain high godly at least but that's headcanon to me since there's no actual prove they regenerate from concept erasure

World creators are literally higher dimensional, and all their power is conceptual and transcends time and space, so yea their hax is 5-D, and Shiro level beings have several layers.

Made a very lowball calc for destroying the human and demon realms.

Only real use for this is to say Ozma and Pandora are far above 939 Teratons, they definitely need "At least" ratings, honestly wouldn't be surprised if they touched the lower levels of High 6-A, but we can't really prove it right now, so At least 6-A will have to work.

Back