• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Did the actual math for the demon realm, and turns out, it's not 939 Teratons, but 3.75 Petatons....

That's 1.18x from being High 6-A, like i can make a convincing argument Pandora and Ozma should be High 6-A now, seeing as this is a major lowball.

Trinia is much bigger than Earth, so not really, but they would be able to surface wipe Earth though.

Ozma and Pandora will be baseline High 6-A so 4.435 Petatons, meanwhile the 6 Kings are 24 exatons, the difference between them is 5455x. 6 Kings are still thousands of times stronger.

The 6 Kings ratings get more and more consistent, Carmella who can destroy the demon realm, says Lillywood is far above her, which lines up perfectly with them being a billion times above Megiddo's Base.

Last edited:
so that's why Ein is still the only duke level peerage holding demon, she's literally thousand of times stronger than the strongest peak count rank demon

Peak Count Level ranges from High 6-B to High 6-A, Alice in the future will created a new Rank for Ein, which i think will be Maid (lol), while Ozma and Pandora will go to Duke, or was that all the Peak Count Ranks who will go to Duke? I forgot, but Alice recognized the disparity in the ranks, i mean a generic Count level is 7-B, and a mid tier 6-C, and then you get the peaks, the rankings are all over the place.

I seriously doubt maidric aura is canon until Ein show up and say Maidric aura at the main story, plus "maidric" aura for every maid sounds redundant but it is canon lol

Okay, I was wondering

Are the profiles will be separated into WN and LN version of them? Since upcoming soon we will meet Makina which in WN will not happen until after story since the people at the isekai at peace discord said that Alice meeting with Makina at WN is considered retcon or the other way around, i dunno how it works but just asking

We already have other characters being introduced early, where I would draw a line is if entire backstories were changed or removed, or storylines erased ie the 6 kings festival not happening in both versions.

Vol 8 changes are applied, Kaito is now a more busted character.

When the calc i made is accepted i will make an ap thread, here is what i am thinking:

Peak Count Ranks: This can go 2 ways, Funf can destroy continents in minutes, we know there are only 2 continents in Trinia, so it's 50/50 this refers to the Human Realm, or the Demon Realm, the latter i think is more likely. The lowball for destroying the human realm is 469.15 Teratons, now it's a lowball, they wouldn't scale fully to this as it's over a short timeframe, not one shot, however considering it's again a lowball, i think we can definitively say Peak Counts should be into High 6-B.

If the demon realm is used which is 3.75 Petatons, again they don't fully scale, but should be in 6-A, so i think their ratings should be Large Country level, likely Continent level.

Strongest Count Ranks: They can destroy the Demon Realm in one shot, so Continent level+.

Megiddo (True Form), Final Arc Life (Serious), Final Arc Alice, Base Kuro: Relooking at stuff, True Form Megiddo one shot Shea who was 10x stronger than usual, now this would make Shea 240 exatons. The one shot in this instance was complete vaporization, the gap to the next tier is 1.8x, i am thinking it will probably be enough to get them over to the next tier, but could be wrong, but if accepted they would be Small Planet level.

I feel like the more I thought bout size of Trinia the bigger it iw, there's a lot of species with big physical bodies there, so surface wiping with low 5-B rating may not seems too farfetched

Also, since most of the strongest peak count rank scale to Camellia who broke the demon realm with a punch, I began to wonder if Trinia can stay intact if there's any war happening

I mean of course the space Shiro make for the final war is definitely has 5D durability or something if not that space will be broken after quite some times

Alice mentioned in Isis and Iris's battle that she placed several anti-technique barriers to prevent the world from being destroyed by isis's movements.

Probably there is some barrier at work somewhere to limit the stupidly destructive battles that take place.

Dragonball does a similar thing where Characters can control Ki or in some cases , planetary/universal destruction is outright ignored when logically that should be the case.

Also would there be Casuality Manip scaling ? I assume Shiro would be better at using it then someone like Lilywood but thats speculation.

I mean most of Shiro's hax or world creator i should say is on 5D level so it won't be a good comparison, but Shiro's haxes should be better than let say Fate's 5D haxes

Every time the characters fight its around a barrier, i mean even Funf training with Neun was behind a barrier Kuro created. Though can't remember if certain fights had barriers ie Neun vs Lilia, Sechs vs Shea, Eden vs Alice, but barriers are common.

All Shiro's hax is inherently type 1 conceptual, so of course her causality hax>Lillywood's. Also the causality hax of characters below World Creator level while broken ie making attacks always hit, it's only when you reach World Creator level where can you alter the past to make it so events never happened.

If most of world creator's haxes is fundamentally CM type 1 then are there any chance that they get high godly regen and neg?

Find an instance where a world creator erases another from existence.

Problem is they resist each others hax, and their fights then turn into slug fest, so can't really prove it.

If that ever happens its gonna be the LN again with another crazy boost like "World Creators are immortal, even if they are erased from existence, with even their concept destroyed, they will regenerate", which i wouldn't be surprised to see happen.

Chapter 1 of volume 9 had some comedic moments. Eden and Shiro were talking, but seems she will show up later. Guessing we get the Lilia romance stuff next, then Eden shows up.

Giant baby castella, I wonder how many people it can feed?

I mean we all know Alice will devour that "baby" castella on one bite

Speaking of baby castella's. Kuro should have poison manipulation with that, like some of her baby castella's are so bad, they caused Kaito to black out.

Imagine if the ********* Phenex got a taste of that ultimate one, literally started treating Kaito like a god from tasting the lesser ones lol.

so it's like limited poison manipulation lol

I wonder what's the top 5 worst baby castella Kaito ate before? the rainbow one is definitely like top 6 or something since he still retain his consciousness

oh wait, Kaito did faint from said baby castella so it's 5D poison manip lol

I apologize to Pandora-san for her concern, but to be honest, the food and drink Gluttony-san served me wasn’t as awful as I thought.

No, it certainly does taste awful. That one is for sure but… if I were to rate it, it would be on a “rather low level”.

At least, it wasn’t enough to ruin my expression, which was trained by my mother’s cooking and Kuro’s failed baby castellas.

Yes, Kuro’s failed baby castellas were especially on a whole different level. If Kuro’s failed baby castellas were to be divided into ten levels of how awful they taste, the kaiju ham and heavy crude oil-like tea I ate this time… would be at best, at a medium level, around level 5.

There was no “burning in my mouth the moment I ate it”, I wasn’t “feeling like I’m losing my consciousness with every bite”, I wasn’t “feeling fierce nausea, as if my body refuses to accept what I’m eating”, nor am I “being brought to my knees because my knees couldn’t stand it anymore”. It was just plain untasty.

To be honest, if it just tastes this awful, I can finish this with a smile on my face. Since “it doesn’t cause any physical damage”, eating this would be easy.

I mean, thinking about it again, I guess that baby castella devil’s failed creations were just too devilish. At any rate, the level is really too different from that baby castella that Alice refers to as a dark matter.-Chapter 856

Yea these things are dangerous as even Kaito with Shiro's blessing can't handle them.

soooo, i just took a peek at the latest LN chaps and uh, yeah the fight between Eden and Kuro didn't get more details than the WN which is pretty sad.....

Really like what the author is doing with Funf and Vier, really sets up for what happens next, and adds to their characters.

Not too sure how to feel about Makina's backstory being this earlier, in the WN Makina/Eden felt mysterious, and dangerous, you didn't know what she was thinking and that's what made the later encounter with Kaito so scary, but here it's clear her goal is to help Alice. This series though isn't about the serious stuff, and that's subverted all the time, so i guess it's an alright change.

In the WN Makina's main body was hyped up as being equal to Complete Shiro, just to later be retconned to not be the case, but here Makina immediately shoots down that, making it clear Shiro is above her.

We do get some exposition on "Quasi-Omnipotence", Kuro and Shiro are at the peak of the Rank, and we already know from the WN that Fate basically just took a step in to it, and yet that was enough to transcend space-time, Fate herself said the level she just took a step in is comparable to a mountain so big she can't even see the top, really i would argue Shiro, Kuro Eden/Makina would be like hundreds if not thousands of times above baseline Low 1-C.

Still got a few more chapters to read.

Yeaaah, it such a shame the author just retconned Eden's previous personality, and the author definitely just make Shiro as The End she was before at the six kings festival or just after Eden's appearance

Next volume is when things go into high gear with the Alice arc, and maybe also Vier arc?

Stuff from this volume was minor, so just gonna hold off on a CRT, and combine it with volume 10 CRT.

Side note what are the chances this series gets an anime eventually? Would have to look at how well the LN sells.

I figured that Eden vs Kuro got more details like the War at the God realm, but guess not and it's really a shame really if the Author want to add things to the world creator in general

also, I think the LN selling is great ig? it got turned into a manga so it may get the anime probably next year at its fastest or a few years until the LN reaches the end of the main story

If it's in the top 10 manga, then it's bound to get an anime eventually, now that i think about it Kadokawa was promoting the manga not too long ago too.

Kadokawa also plans on releasing a ton of new series every year too, so yea i think chances are good we get an anime for it.

Fate said that she can manipulate anything that she wants to, and when she gets serious, Life and Chronois are no different, then her eyes changed to the same as Shiro's.

Based on that, i think Chronois and Life should have resistance to her normal hax.

Also there is some weird stuff going on here with scaling; Fate (Serious)>Isis (Full Power)>>>>>>>Isis Normal Magic Aura>Kaito's resistance.

However it's said that the only beings Fate can't truly control are Shiro, Kuro, Alice and Kaito, which would mean Kaito's resistance>Fate {Serious)>Isis (Full Power)>>>>>>>Isis Normal Magic Aura>Kaito's resistance.????

Not sure how to wrap my head around this, would we just say Kaito's generic resistances are 5-D, but his resistance to fate manipulation, probability etc are layered?

maybe??? since Isis will absolutely lose to Fate if she fight against her, or maybe Shiro made sure that Kaito's future can't be mess up other than Shiro and Kuro, not sure really

The latter explanation makes sense now that i think about it.

Shiro saw the future in which she met Kaito, and then started messing with the future to ensure that future with Kaito came true, however Kuro messed this up as Shiro's powers don't work on her.

And it is confirmed later on that she is watching his past and future so nothing bad happens to him, so yea this makes sense. Kaito's generic resistances would be something Fate can bypass normally, however she can't manipulate Kaito's fate because Shiro is already doing that.

Eden vs Alice in the LN......

Holy shit

icegif-32.gif

LazyCat is a mad man for already being 3 chapters deep into volume 10, but this fight though, still processing it....

Like this potentially changes everything, it's massive.

Eden drags Kaito and Alice to a white space, this is already different from the WN, Eden then proceeds to teleport Alice away, thing is this is another dimension so even if she could return to that spot, she wouldn't be in that space, but Alice breaks in anyway. Btw Eden is directly said to be on another plane of existence, more of that higher D evidence.

Eden then teleports what is definitely a 100 million light years away, with this battle being said to be one where the speed of light can't even keep up, Alice shows up in seconds.

Eden creates a new world from this white space which btw was stated to be infinite, and blows it up with Alice at the center, Alice not only tanks this but counteracts with the concept of Hope. At this point i am shocked, like did i just witness Alice tanking a whole universe being blasted in her face?

Eden moves away so far away it can't even be described in numbers, and Alice again shows up in few seconds, yea they are stupidly high into MFTL+.

I am still thinking Eden is just holding back like the WN, Alice has just become a whole lot more stronger, but nope Eden goes all out and is compared to Kuro's full power, and yet Alice still blocked it...

Alice and Eden fight within such compressed time that everything that happened in this fight, not even took a second.

Willing things to die is a generic god ability, and seemingly here Eden was just taking Alice head on who is still inferior to her, without making use of her abilities, however clearly Alice is also 5-D. Generic God abilities we already knew such as overwriting reality and altering the past are shown here, Alice used then and Eden counters cause if she doesn't Alice previous attacks would become established to have hit Eden.

Anyway this stuff is major, i mean in the WN Alice doesn't get to "Quasi-Omnipotence" levels of power until the Afterstories, yet here she is going toe to toe with a Serious "Quasi-Omnipotent" being, how the heck is the final arc gonna work when Alice is this broken? In the WN Alice used UBF to outgrow the Gods like Fate, but obviously Eden>>>>>Fate, so how is this gonna work in the LN?

How broken are the characters gonna be in the Final Arc of the LN.....

So yea we might even have to split the WN and LN, cause stuff is clearly gonna diverge.

Last edited:
Lazycat isn't lazy anymore, it's just Overworked Feline now, Lazycat is just his previous incarnation

And dang, at the end of the day, we need to made a different profile?? It's already established that Eden is holding back but it can-t be help ig

Back