• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright,my another PMMM vs Nasuverse match and i hope this time my curse will not kicking me here,and sometime i will use Isabeau once....or more?

-Ramesseum Tentrysis Ozy is used here

-Speed is equalized

-Both in character

-Isabeau is already in the central temple where Ozy is sitting in his throne

-Place is already inside of Ozy RM

-Win via anything!!

IMG 5950
Ozymandias Rider FGO

VS

• Isabeau: 0
  • Ozy: 0

Ozy didn't have soul resistance right? If so then Isa just abosrb his soul and his temple will be collapse.

If The temple doesn't bring him back if his soul is absorbed that's pretty garbage Type 8

This is a shit match.

The temple complex is like High 7-A until he uses Dendera to bump its durability to 6-B. He can only use Dendera like 10 times before he dies from using up his magical energy,

Meanwhile she can absorb his soul which likely bypasses his immortality, blow up the complex before he uses the Light Bulb and kill him, she can also revive herself....

Honestly Velox at this point I'm wondering if you even read the Fate profiles before you use them in matches.

Isabeau never used soul manipulation in combat. Not saying that she necessarily can't, but it definitely won't be her first move.

Welp,just see his dura is an actual mountain level.

Damn thought,wny my PMMM vs Nasuverse curse still got me!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back