• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isaac Netero vs Minato Namikaze (without BM)

interesting fight,

...i go with netero, his buddha will immediatly slap minato the moment he appears, forcing his to teleport again, and even i highly doubt that minato is as intelligent as meruem, therefore he wont find opening, exspecially if he is teleporting with no way of long-time analyses of each move used to defend :)

minato needs to somehow get a mark on netero, otherwise he will need to endlessly teleport and at some point have no chakra anymore, than netero can attack,

but the same goes for netero, maybe his nen runs out before minatos chakra,

ok, i change my vote, i go for a......seriously this is hard to decide....ok i still go with netero but only with a 51/100 fights win, this is as good as a 50-50 chance for both parties,

PS: is the bomb in neteros body included? if yes than this is either neteros win or a draw, if not, than basically what i wrote above me ^_^

Base Minato outsped MHS hokages while netero was blitzed by a hypersonic char..

Minato blitzes and wins fairly easily due to neteros multi city block durability and far inferior speed

Akuto Sai12 said:
Base Minato outsped MHS hokages while netero was blitzed by a hypersonic char..
Minato blitzes and wins fairly easily due to neteros multi city block durability and far inferior speed
Who blitzed Netero? @GreatestSin, Netero can't use Rose.

Minato 87 said:
@GreatestSin, Netero can't use Rose.
ok, than it goes with either of them surviving the longest, minato will try to find a opening while netero will try to slap him,

than i go with netero 51/100 fights :)

@Akuto

he wasnt blitzed, he repeatedly slapped meruem around for a long time, this is far from blitzing, meruem only managed to reach netero because he found opening in the buddha-shield :D

Back