• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this not enough for total universal destruction? (yes, a DBS question)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it wouldn't scale to canon, and since only DBS has universal feats then it won't scale, though you can probably argue that buuhan's chain reaction feat is actually 2-C.
Because the 7 years he lived (or deaded) in the after life are counted to the amount of years he aged, because your body can't get stronger without aging, so if they eat something in the other world for example then their body wouldn't grow from it since they already live forever and don't deteriorate.
Um what are you talking about? I am not even talking about any of the feats but rather how Afterlife works in fillers is similar to how it works in manga.
Why would it count as him aging if dead people dont age..because well duh they are dead. Having a body doesn't change the fact that they are still dead. What.....What does training to get stronger even have to do with aging? Time spent on training still applies regardless of whether body ages or not. Goku got stronger because he trained for 7 years without his body growing 7 years.

It was getting messy with all the mix of arguments..pretty sure queries were answered already by AKM Sama so its fine

It was getting messy with all the mix of arguments..pretty sure queries were answered already by AKM Sama so its fine
well it's kinda dumb that the thread didn't go through regardless
solid logic was apparent and some people just decided to disagree long enough to make it look like there was a stalemate
but there's not really anything at all you can do when the mod disagrees, can you

Really, the only thing stopping this feat from being Low 2-C is the Wiki's standards. But hey, that's just how the cookie crumbles.

well it's kinda dumb that the thread didn't go through regardless
solid logic was apparent and some people just decided to disagree long enough to make it look like there was a stalemate
but there's not really anything at all you can do when the mod disagrees, can you
Eh I am not sure, their argument for upgrade was based on something which is not what the standards in this wiki works like, better choice would be to change the standards before making another Low 2-C CRT again.

It's kinda hypocritical since I use the wiki regularly, but still there are a lot of issues with how people do things here
I mean I kinda got into powerscaling from watching seththeprogrammer vids, so this dragon ball thing in particular is more frustrating to me and you can probably tell why

anyways there's nothing stopping people from making a new crt
but maybe we should go for the high 3-A since we know for a fact that it's not gonna "go against the standards" and also the argument is easier to make

Its gonna keep getting closed, if they still persist they are going to get warned or reported to RVR, either way they are not gonna get Low 2-C so its a wasted effort.

Sure, you guys can do that. As for this thread guess this can be closed now? Since it was resolved on other thread and all on going debate here are over now.

Its gonna keep getting closed, if they still persist they are going to get warned or reported to RVR, either way they are not gonna gst Low 2-C so its a wasted effort.

Sure, you guys can do that. As for this thread guess this can be closed now? Since it was resolved on other thread and all on going debate are over now.
well it's not exactly over
I'm gonna find some kind of way within the rules to win this debate
but at the very least anything lower than high 3-A is just embarassingly wrong and I don't feel like letting it stay that way

well it's not exactly over
I'm gonna find some kind of way within the rules to win this debate
but at the very least anything lower than high 3-A is just embarassingly wrong and I don't feel like letting it stay that way
Good luck with that, given the standards, it is very difficult to upgrade BOG beyond 3-A.
Up to you, but I am satisfied with 3-A BOG, we dont even get that in other places.

Well, given that the CRT was closed and this thread's question was already answered by Everything12 earlier, I'm going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back