• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this list correct? How would you rank these verses?

Also WOD have like 3 tier 0 and one is 2 tracendences levels. And manifold is just aburdly high into Tier 0 so...

The goddess of the manifold is currently the strongest character, at an insane level of wooden cardinal (too ******* high into boundless)

The MCU is far higher than Naruto, the Star Wars EU and probably even Bleach considering there is Alioth, and after the revision there wiil be Infinite Ultron, the Watcher and Strange Supreme at Low 2-C too, if everything goes well. This without taking Dormammu into consideration.

WoD > cthulthu mythos = twin peaks

The sheer amount of tier 0s doesn't really matter as both verses caps at the same tier

WoD > cthulthu mythos = twin peaks

The sheer amount of tier 0s doesn't really matter as both verses caps at the same tier
and why it is? WOD only have one tier 0 above baseline CM and TP have 2 tier 0 above baseline at best they should shair spots

Digimon would most likely surpass a few verses of these after the revisions btw all hail Digimon
Oh? What will their tier be after revision?

Also, SCP should take the 9th spot, as they are above current Digimon and Marvel, and soon above ichiban as well.

Oh? What will their tier be after revision?

Also, SCP should take the 9th spot, as they are above current Digimon and Marvel, and soon above ichiban as well.
An unknown amount of layers above 1A baseline (that's impressive because we barely know anything about the cosmology, high 1A needs a single statement to be legit)

An unknown amount of layers above 1A baseline (that's impressive because we barely know anything about the cosmology, high 1A needs a single statement to be legit)
when is crt coming out and how many layers is ME?

Let's hope that Survive and V put Digimon and MT close to each other. Then again, I could interview one of the latter's authors to get a clearer view

Is sad to see my favorite verse being 1-B while pretty much everything is getting upgraded
What verse? Magi? Or shinza?
when is crt coming out and how many layers is ME?

Let's hope that Survive and V put Digimon and MT close to each other. Then again, I could interview one of the latter's authors to get a clearer view
The CRT will take months, and it will also cover 2 parts iirc

Baseline

Survive is still yet to be released anyway

Does that mean High 1-A will be "likely" ? Or no one will have that tier?

Nasuverse
Unwritten
Shinza banshou
Gurren lagaan
Instant death

All should find a place in your list.

Manifold is undoubtably the powerful verse right now. (Woodin above baseline)

World of Darkness is next with some kind of Consensus Hierarchy (Infinitely above baseline) with the I AM THAT I AM transcend the entire hierarchy meaning that the IATIA (I AM THAT I AM) is inaccessibly above baseline tier 0

Then Twin Peaks/Cthulu Mythos (1 layer above baseline)

Then the rest.

(Also marvel is getting a revision soon that could make the TOAA tier 0, or High 1-A)

Manifold is undoubtably the powerful verse right now. (Woodin above baseline)

World of Darkness is next with some kind of Consensus Hierarchy (Infinitely above baseline) with the I AM THAT I AM transcend the entire hierarchy meaning that the IATIA (I AM THAT I AM) is inaccessibly above baseline tier 0

Then Twin Peaks/Cthulu Mythos (1 layer above baseline)

Then the rest.

(Also marvel is getting a revision soon that could make the TOAA tier 0, or High 1-A)
Forgot Ben 10 at the top.

Alien X >>>>>>>>>>>>> all of mathematics

Back