• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this enough evidence for Low-Godly Regen for Edo Tensei?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MX3 that's blatantly dishonest and you're ignoring how High Regenerationn is defined in order to push your own ideal ratings for his regen. I agree with High but not for the meteorite statement.

High: The ability to regenerate from scattered or lone molecules, atoms, or particles. so yes, you need sufficient proof Madara was reduced to a singular atom or molecule otherwise you should drop that argument.

@Dragonmasterxyz

I've already stated At least Mid-High, possibly Low-Godly is the best solution of we don't get a solid conclusion.

Omimi said:
Sadawdwad
he said hit him harder after onoki used jinton
+onokis other jutsu is useless against him

and this implies he was talking about jinton ---------------->

^madara statement suggested that he has High

why so nitpicking

if we all start to nitpicking then i am sure wiki can downgrade all high to what ever wiki want. no?

Also the entire body needs to be hit, regenerating a limb that's been destroyed on an atomic level isn't High. I remember seeing a Saint Seiya thread about this awhile ago, Seiya regens a limb that's been destroyed on a sub atomic level and his regen is only low mid. The arm is still there, so it's still low mid.

M3X said:
I do not see the need to prove something involving molecules or atoms, the classification of Regenerationn does not ask for it, it just says that the body needs to be completely destroyed.
Just stop already please, that's not Low-Godly Regenerationn. Untill you prove that they were reduced to literally nothing it doesn't count.

I mean....is this contradicted in anyway? If not, I see no issue with "Mid-High, possibly Low-Godly".

I mean...we have files with "possibly [insert regen here]" on other profiles. So I see no issue here.

Well, if that's the case then I could agree with that.

I still find it wonky that it doesn't have proof of being High but it has statements of being Low-Godly

I can understand wanting more evidence for a powerful upgrade, but why don't we apply this to all profiles? We have many profiles with EE off of a statement of turning things to nothingness without actual feats to support it. We also have AP and speed statements with no actual feats backing it up. I'm just curious why this is any different.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I can understand wanting more evidence for a powerful upgrade, but why don't we apply this to all profiles? We have many profiles with EE off of a statement of turning things to nothingness without actual feats to support it. We also have AP and speed statements with no actual feats backing it up. I'm just curious why this is any different.
Some profiles actually need some legitimate overhauls. When explaining high abilites like these, but it's best to not start up that discussion here.

Plus some verses are so unknown they get away with stuff like that.

Some profiles actually need some legitimate overhauls. When explaining high abilites like these, but it's best to not start up that discussion here.

Plus some verses are so unknown they get away with stuff like that.

That just seems dishonest.

And the edo is a jutsu so it stops the Regenerationn of the edo. I Always thought the TSB should have regen negation as well with some other stuff. But it was just said to be power null.

@Wrath Of Itachi

Message me on my wall so I can explain it better. Don't want to continue taking up your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back