• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this enough evidence for Low-Godly Regen for Edo Tensei?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't see anything solidly supporting Low Godly Regenerationn. Deidara says so long as they are bound to this world doesn't mean Low Godly. Their souls are bound to this world inside the bodies they have. Them coming back from being vaporized means jack shit so don't bring it up again. Them saying the only way to beat them is to seal them holds no weight either since no one has any jutsu that erases the body entirely. Madara's feat isn't Low Godly because when his soul is removed his body crumbles to dust, it doesn't fade away to nothing (At least from what the scan shows). So when his soul comes back, that dust just reformed.

I don't have time to debate back and forth with this. If you guys want Low Godly Regenerationn to be accepted you need two things.

1. A solid feat of one of the Edo's being completely destroyed. I don't want to here anything about them being vaporized or blown to tiny pieces because that doesn't back up Low-Godly at all.

2. A solid statement from a reliable and knowledgeable being. Not from the man who literally snapped and blow himself up when someone said they didn't care about his art, and not from a guy who's only Intel is that they can't be killed since that isn't saying much given no one has a techniques that erases the body entirely.

Give me a scan of Kabuto, Orochimaru or Tobirama stating something that solidly supports Low Godly Regenerationn. Since one of them actually made the damn jutsu and the other two know it, have used it and are considered intelligent individuals.

I also read in an upper comment that Word of God stated that Edo's regenerate from the dust and debrie of the surrounding area. If someone can grab that statement that's legit translated and literally states that then I'm ok with Low Godly Regenerationn. But don't just randomly state Edo's can regenrate as long as their soul exists when you post no scan that legitimately states or shows this.

I'll say again, so far I'm not convinced. Lastly, if people got a problem with Aizen's Regenerationn then make a thread for it because we don't need that here, this discussion is about Edo Tenshi Regenerationn.

When you guys find anything concrete like that supposed statement from WoG about the dust and debrie from the surrounding area and post it, message me on my wall because I'm not about to be doing no back and forth with this.

Omimi said:
Mid-High possibly Low-Godly cuz Deidara's statement suggest that
This is likely the best suggestion if it comes to no solid conclusion.

@Everyone

Also I'd like to apologise if I sounded like a jerk, that wasn't my intention. I'm just making sure this is something solid that is supported due to it being an extremely high level of Regenerationn. You guys already know someone is going to question this, I'm just trying to make sure it's sound. Again, I apologise if I sounded rude, it wasn't my intention.

@ Griffin

no its k

u did the right things as u said we already know someone is going to question this

Should Edo's not have High Regen for regenerating from Jinton which destroys things at a sub atomic level.

@Andyternom

Yes, it would be High Regenerationn but Onoki never fully hit an Edo with Dust release. Their entire bodies would need to be reduced to get that level of Regenerationn.

I'm neutral about that. But I believe that Mid-High, possibly Low-Godly would work well.

We have statements from Madara saying that he dont care about being hit by Bijuu Bombs thanks to be a Edo Tensei. Deidara saying he could use his suicide technique as much as he wanted, thanks to being an Edo.

And also, the statement of Deidara seems to me, at least, dubious. However, there is still the fact that Edo Tensei is a Ninjutsu, and is said by Kabuto himself, even killing the author of Ninjutsu, would not neutralize the technique (as most of the signatures of chakra and ninjutsus derived from it [Madara and the TSB, for example]...
Since Ninjutsu is something done through the chakra (one of their reasons for being killed by TSB, which denies Ninjutsu), it would also support the fact of having a Low-Godly Regenerationn.

The real cal howard said:
Jinton doesn't destroy on a subatomic level. It destroys on a molecular level.
DB state Jinton destroy at molecular and atomic level

+madara said to onoki that he need to hit him (edo madara) harder with Jinton and still need to seals him which mean molecular and atomic level is not enough http://i.imgur.com/lspUrGD.png?1

+madara said to onoki that he need to hit him (edo madara) harder with Jinton and still need to seals him which mean molecular and atomic level is not enough http://i.imgur.com/lspUrGD.png?1

That's out of context. Madara straight up says it won't work because of his Rinnegan's ability to absorb Ninjutsu.

no That's not out of context

and i am not even talking about what u are saying

did u read it clearly what i said?

madara said to onoki that he need to hit him (edo madara) harder with Jinton and still need to seals him

LspUrGD

Omimi said:
no That's not out of context

1st prove this wrong

madara said to onoki that he need to hit him (edo madara) harder with Jinton and still need to seals him
Madara: Have you gone Senile, Onoki? The Rinnegan can absorb all justu, so such a Ninjutsu will not work on me. .

They can't use Jinton on him because he'll absorb it. Not because he'll tank or regen it.

smh what the ..........................

i am not talking about that part ƒñª

u are not understanding what i saying.do u?(i know my eng is poor but it should be readable )

madara said to onoki that he need to hit him (edo madara) harder with Jinton and still need to seals him which mean molecular and atomic level is not enough

LspUrGD

red box------------------------------------------------------->

Except he's clearly not talking about Jinton specifically, he's saying they need to pressure and subsequently seal him. Madara only says anything specific about Jinton when he reminds them, he can just absorb it and when onoki questions why he scrapped him previously. In no way is he talking about tanking it. Yes, you are taking it out of context. You're ignoring the entire interaction for your desired result.

Hitting Madara had would involved Jinton too, its not like they have anything else that is as powerful in terms of eradicating someone completely. Madara also absorbed the rasenshuriken with his rinnengan, yet it would not have killed him.

u are the one who ignoring the entire interaction for your desired result .

LspUrGD
so dont start to blame me

if he absorb Jinton then it wont hit him and' 'sealing is out of questio

and he clearly talking about edo body not
Rinnegan absorption

madara said to onoki that he need to hit him (edo madara) harder with Jinton and still need to seals him which mean molecular and atomic level is not enough

he said nothing about Rinnegan absorb here. did he?

madara said even if Jinton hit him they still need to seal him

Rocker1189 said:
Hitting Madara had would involved Jinton too, its not like they have anything else that is as powerful in terms of eradicating someone completely. Madara also absorbed the rasenshuriken with his rinnengan, yet it would not have killed him.
The Rasenshuriken doesn't destroy someone's body at the molecular level. In no way is it comparable to Jinton. That said there's nothing stopping Madara from absorbing Jinton repeatedly. Unless they make a clear opening. There's nothing to suggest he'd regen from it.

You guys can't have it both ways, either Jiton works on a Molecular level or an Atomic level, pick one. Preferably the one with the most statements by credible sources.

Omimi said:
u are the one who ignoring the entire interaction for your desired result .

so dont start to blame me

if he absorb Jinton then it won hit and' 'sealing is out of questio

You're just gonna no u me?

Nothing about Jinton either....how is this helping your point?

No he didn't. You even posted the scan. Twice.

It's purely your baseless assumption that he's talking soely about Jinton at that moment.

t's purely your baseless assumption that he's talking soely about Jinton at that moment.

no i didn't assume anyththing u are the one who assuming lots of thing here

atleast i am sure he didnt talk about absoption ( posted the scan 3 time but u keep talking about absoption part and ignore the the part that i am talking )

cuz if he absorb Jinton then it wont even hit him and sealing is out of question

LordGriffin1000 said:
You guys can't have it both ways, either Jiton works on a Molecular level or an Atomic level, pick one. Preferably the one with the most statements by credible sources.

DB state both so its not up to us

Not only that. We go Manga > Databook. The databook is to be used as support if it doesn't contradict the manga.

Manga > Databook

manga state never near molecular his limit

so it doesn't contradict the manga.

u are the one who claiming that that near molecular is his limit

so u have to prove that near molecular his limit sadly which does not exist

"The ones who receive the attack return to their atomic shape!!".

This means he destroys your molecules, reducing you to Atoms. If we take that then that would mean Edo's would get Regenerationn (High; Edo's can recover from just atoms).

If we accept that if Madara was hit completely by the Jinton he'd survive. I'm neutral on that and if people agree then I'm ok with it.

Manga > Databook

manga state never near molecular his limit

so it doesn't contradict the manga.

u are the one who claiming that that near molecular is his limit

so u have to prove that near molecular his limit sadly which does not exist

oh? bold prove it

db said he has both so he can use both

he said he destroy sasuke at near molecular but he never said near molecular his limit

LordGriffin1000 said:
"The ones who receive the attack return to their atomic shape!!".

This means he destroys your molecules, reducing you to Atoms. If we take that then that would mean Edo's would get Regenerationn (High; Edo's can recover from just atoms).

If we accept that if Madara was hit completely by the Jinton he'd survive. I'm neutral on that and if people agree then I'm ok with it.
The problem with that is that we never saw any Edo getting completely destroyed by Onoki so it will be something like "Mid-High, possibly High".

Actually Onoki stating it disassembles things at a near Molecular level does contradict the Databooks because he says it works near a Molecular level but the book states that if hit by it you'll return to your atomic shape.

It never says Onoki can control the level that it works on, it literally says what happens when the Jinton touches you so either we take Onoki's word for it or we take Masashi's word for it.

Either way, that's High Regenerationn at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back