• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this enough evidence for Low-Godly Regen for Edo Tensei?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I know that there have been some threads about upgrading Edo Tensei's Regenerationn to Low-Godly. I've spent some time looking over some of the threads that I could find and none of them use a scan I found as evidence. My question is if this scan is enough evidence for Low-Godly Edo Tensei.
PFVPBFVEY.txt
It says that as long as their souls are bound to the earth they will continue to regenerate.

PW2JO91PQ.txt
The moment madaras soul leaves his body it starts to crumble.

PGAUOU76M.txt
The moment he brings his soul back his body reforms.

Also when Madara's soul is being made to leave his body crumbles but the moment he forces his soul back his body reforms. Anyway I agree with Low-Godly. You should get the Madara scan.

I don't know this is count as evidence but; Madara isn't worrying Ten-Tails' 4 TBB exploding in closed space because they are ET which himself and Hashirama going to completely destroyed.

their bodies are reformed from any dust around the area. He was not put back into the body he was occupying he was reformed.

The madara feat is more so to support that they regen with their soul. As madaras body starts to fall apart once his soul starts to leave the body. His body starts to form back once his soul enters it again.

I'm not sure this is enough. Obviously Madara's body is going to fall apart when his soul leaves it. The Edo Tenshi body's aren't normal, they only exist to hold the soul so when that's removed boom their gone.

The real question is, did Madara's entire body fade away to nothing completely when his soul was removed or did it not finish before his soul returned and just crumble to pieces a bit. Because if it crumbled, it would have just regenrated from the pieces.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
This seem like high at most. Are there scans of Edo's coming back from atomic destruction?
No, there isn't a character in the series that has atomic destruction hax.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
What about the first scan stating that as long as their souls remain they will continue to regenerate?
I'm thinking about that one at the moment.

Statements of such high caliber abilites need feats to back it up. Also, Deidara isn't the greatest source of information when it comes to a Forbidden Technique like this. If Kabuto, Orochimarau or Tobirama said this then you might have something since they actually know the technique well enough.

We give people EE with a statement of turning things to nothing, and we give people planet level ap for statements of being able to destroy the world. Why is this any different?

Rocker1189 said:
Deidara has never lied about any abilities. And the Edo's have survived his explosioves.
Him not being lier isn't the problem, how would he know the first thing about this complicated Jutsu and it's inner workings is the problem. Surviving his explosions literally don't back up Low-Godly Regenerationn since he doesn't erases.

Onoki destroying half of Madara's body with an attack that destroys on a Molecular level doesn't back up Low-Godly Regenerationn either.

Anyway, I'm not convinced so far and I'm about to go to sleep, see y'all tomorrow.

Edo Tensei should be Low-Godly Regenerationn.

• They're bodies can be completely vaporized and the Jutsu would reform them from the surrounding dust and debris.
This is a WoG statement BTW. If that's not enough, idk why Aizen is "Low-Godly" for example for basically the same reason as Deidara would be.

Honestly, I think Edo has quite a bit more evidence supporting low-godly than Aizen did....but people will point out that this shouldn't be discussed here....so I'll stay on topic.

I agree with Low-Godly Edo regen.

His point is, it does not matter what happens to their bodies because as long as there is dust around they would regen from jsut their souls, that is Low-Godly.

We can not discard these types of information just because X character has never been to give complex information or simply because it should not be a reliable source.

• YOU should prove that the information is not correct, not contradict the character
  • You need to see the context behind the information. If it contradicts something, is consistent, and so on.
I agree with the regen upgrade

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Yeah, if there's dust around. In order for it to be Low-Godly it has to be from just your soul.
Soul or mind or something else entirely.

But the edos classified as Mid-High, probably High.

Even with molecular disintegration at time reffered to as atomic, they still knew that all they could do was seal the Edo Tensei, they had no way of killing them. And the only way they have ever been beaten has been with the use of the shinigami, to extract their souls from their bodies as shwon with Hiruzen.

Why bring Aizen here?

Edo can regenerate as long as the soul exists in the world,it is stated.Ban wasn't stated to regen out of nothing If I am not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back