• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this low or mid godly regen

Pedonar

Username Only
The character transcends, and by transcending, he no longer needs his physical body; his main body becomes his soul. It is stated that as long as he has mental power, he can regenerate. So, if his entire body, which is now his soul, gets erased, and he is able to come back thanks to his mental power, would this be considered low or mid-level? Additionally, is the normal regeneration of the soul after transcending (with no physical body) considered as low-godly or lower?

The character transcends, and by transcending, he no longer needs his physical body; his main body becomes his soul. It is stated that as long as he has mental power, he can regenerate. So, if his entire body, which is now his soul, gets erased, and he is able to come back thanks to his mental power, would this be considered low or mid-level?
Mid-Godly if the soul is destroyed/erased
Additionally, is the normal regeneration of the soul after transcending (with no physical body) considered as low-godly or lower?
I believe the Wiki treats any regeneration of the Soul as Low-Godly but has to be indicated as only for the soul.

There is no regeneration because he has nothing to regenerate from. You can’t have Low-Godly regeneration because you don’t have a physical to regenerate from, and you can’t regenerate from the soul because it’s what the “regeneration” stem from so that entire description serves as contradictory, there really is no regeneration but it’s rather Incorporeality.

There is no regeneration because he has nothing to regenerate from. You can’t have Low-Godly regeneration because you don’t have a physical to regenerate from, and you can’t regenerate from the soul because it’s what the “regeneration” stem from so that entire description serves as contradictory, there really is no regeneration but it’s rather Incorporeality.
This how the series explains the transcendences, by getting rid of mortal form and became depended of mental power

his soul becomes the main body

the body acts similarly to a physical body, but it is a soul.

The character transcends, and by transcending, he no longer needs his physical body; his main body becomes his soul. It is stated that as long as he has mental power, he can regenerate. So, if his entire body, which is now his soul, gets erased, and he is able to come back thanks to his mental power, would this be considered low or mid-level? Additionally, is the normal regeneration of the soul after transcending (with no physical body) considered as low-godly or lower?
So basically as long as he has a consciousness, he can regenerate. Is his mind seperate from his soul?

It will only be a Regeneration with no Type.

For Low-Godly you need to create a physical body

For Mid-Godly you need to create a body, mind and soul from nothing

This fits neither

For now im not sure if its separate or not.

So just till me whats the difference
First off there's no low godly since there's no physical body to regenerate from

If the mind and soul are tied together which is usually the case except a verse says otherwise, then there is no mid godly because his mind gets destroyed once the soul is gone. If they are separate, then attacking the soul doesn't destroy the mind, meaning he can regenerate from it giving him mid godly
But I don’t think its separated from the soul

Then there is no regeneration type that fits
Rather he may get immortality type 7 as he exists as a spiritual entity

And what about this

He is one of the transcendental beings, abstract being that made of fire

His whole body got erased and then regenerated from his core

The core doesn’t show to be a physical and till now there's no explanation about it. And stated that every transcendent has a core

And what about this

The core doesn’t show to be a physical and till now there's no explanation about it. And stated that every transcendent has a core
If he created a physical body then Low-Godly.

And what about this

If he has a physical form, and he regenerates as long as his mind is intact, then it's low godly

can he still make a physical body if he wants as a soul?
Yes, and I believe it should be higher. It was stated that the body is the soul, and the way to kill them is by destroying their core. All of them regenerate from there, even after the full destruction of the body/soul. In one of the chapters, they discussed the core and soul as separate things, with the core being non-physical, similar to the soul. So, I believe their regeneration after the destruction of their core is high godly, while regeneration after the destruction of the body/soul is mid-godly or low; I'm not sure

And what about this

In this scan

he was in his human like/mortal form and when it got destroyed

he regenerated from his core and he returned to his transcendent form

Then it qualifies for regeneration. But since their true form are non physical/soul they will get incorporeality

Now what regeneration it gets is.

For the flame guy if he really did regenerate from a nonphysical core. That qualifies for low godly.

But if a soul like being who can regenerate from a core or mind will be a weird scenario.

Its still low godly but slightly better since being able to regenerate from either or both soul and mind is still Low Godly.

If you regenerate from full erasure of body, mind or soul you get mid godly regardless of whatever thing you regenerate from as long as those 3 mentioned are fully erased

Now the core is vague if you can give more info about how this core works i can check if it qualifies for something like a fundamental existence beyond mind and soul to make it valid as High godly from regenerating even if core is erased

Now the core is vague if you can give more info about how this core works i can check if it qualifies for something like a fundamental existence beyond mind and soul to make it valid as High godly from regenerating even if core is erased
For now there’s no good explanation of the core, so i will wait till i finish reading season 1 of novel

Back