• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this enough evidence for Low-Godly Regen for Edo Tensei?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omimi said:
Manga > Databook

manga state never near molecular his limit

so it doesn't contradict the manga.

u are the one who claiming that that near molecular is his limit

so u have to prove that near molecular his limit sadly which does not exist

oh? bold prove it

db said he has both so he can use both

he said he destroy sasuke at near molecular but he never said near molecular his limit
He never said he could go further than that either....Not only that, it's flowerly text. It's the equal of the Databook calling Amaterasu, Black Hellfire. And also no, you're asking me to prove a negative.

And what's more we never see anyone survive a direct hit to somehow say he'd have to be able to go past molecular disassembly.

" Kishimoto likely doesn't know what he's talking about honestly. "

Where exactly is this coming from? Jutsus had always been adjustable from rasengans to fireballs. I doubt Jinton is any different especially as Boruto also confirms atomic for it.

Regardless of who's more credible, it's destroying on a Molecular level at most since your Atoms are left. We shouldn't dwell to much on this. Near or Over all, Molecular Destruction is the highest.

I mean actually atomic could be the highest due to the boruto anime. At the very least Jinton in the Boruto anime is atomic level.

@Rocker1189

True, it's still High Regenerationn, we would need to explain what end we'd accept when this is over.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Rocker1189

True, it's still High Regenerationn, we would need to explain what end we'd accept when this is over.
Again, the problem is that we never saw any Edo Tensei being decimated by Onoki so it should be a "possibly/likely" instead of a solid rating and even that is somewhat shaky.

I dont understand why we need them to be decimated by him first, dont you think that maybe they would have used that as a basic tactic to clear them out if it was that easy? smh.

The only way we have seen them defeated is via sealing which does not kill them, or via pulling out their souls, the usual way to kill Low-Godlies.

Rocker1189 said:
I dont understand why we need them to be decimated by him first, dont you think that maybe they would have used that as a basic tactic to clear them out if it was that easy? smh.
Because we need solid proof of suchthe level before granting it?

Maybe because there is an army of them and only one user of Jinton? Maybe because it's a plothole? Maybe Kishi forgot? I'm being sarcastic here.

If you are being sarcastic then you know why that is a terrible argument. The proof is in how the shinobi think up tactics to fight them. They know they are unkillable with basically any jutsu they have. The only thing their jutsu did was stall for sealing teams to take care of it.

@Rocker

Them being "unkillable" means nothing when said ninja don't have any attack that can stop their level of Regenerationn. Onoki is the only character with Molecular to Atomic Destruction so of course they can't stop them with their jutsu and think their unkillable.

The reason we need them to have been hit by jinton to give them Regenerationn based on it is because otherwise we can easily say they resist anything else that was never used on them.

We cant just give them Regenerationn based on a technique they never were hit by just because you say onoki would have used it if it would work. The only edo tensei onoki even saw were the previous tsuchikage and madara the later of whom could absorb all ninjutsu so we cant really say he would have regen'd.

Wait, we're they ever hit by Jinton? If not, nothing anyone says will convince me of them getting any higher regen than Mid-High. If they did, I'll agree on High.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Rocker
Them being "unkillable" means nothing when said ninja don't have any attack that can stop their level of Regenerationn. Onoki is the only character with Molecular to Atomic Destruction so of course they can't stop them with their jutsu and think their unkillable.
Yes I know, by "unkillable" I mean by means that they have avaible which would include Onoki. Because as we know they can "kill" them based on Hiruzen's fight.

The real cal howard said:
Wait, we're they ever hit by Jinton? If not, nothing anyone says will convince me of them getting any higher regen than Mid-High. If they did, I'll agree on High.
Onoki hit Madara iirc but he didn't catch his whole body.

As stated before Madara knows that he can be hit and not die, what needed to happen is that Onoki hits him with a full Jinton, and then they seal him immediately right before he regens.

And even then Onoki cant afford to disintegrate him completely because he needs to be tangibly there for them to actually have something to seal.

@Rocker1189

I get what you're saying, Madara doesn't want to get hit because he'll no he'll get sealed, we could interpret it that way. But it can also be interpreted another way, he could not want to be hit because he knows he's done for.

Your second reasoning though, if Onoki knows he needed a physical piece of Madara, Why did he launch that gigantic Jinton at him?. Or was that only in the anime?, I can't remember.

Definitely not, he left himself get hit just for fun, if he thought it could kill him he wont do that.

I mean it was likely in desperation, they literally had no way of beating Madara to be perferctly honest.

Tbh I have a problem with that, in that statements are used too loosely on the wiki nowadays, but I can't do anything about that.

I literally do not remember any moment, where Madara felt threatened by Onoki's Jinton.

One of the things I remember, is that one of the Madara's Wood clones was too slow to react and absorb Onoki's Jinton.
But statements about a possible death when affected, I never saw.

Madara literally played with the Kages and would not mind being hit by his meteor, TBB and other attacks. I believe that saying that Madara would die for being hit by the Jinton does not convince me.

Him not feeling threated can easily be due to the fact that he can absorb and dodge it.

Also, those other attacks don't destroy on a Molecular level so that reasoning means nothing.

Or by the fact that he is immortal as Edo, as he so much asserts. We have nowhere near Madara to be concerned about Jinton, mainly because he plays with a user of a potential technique that can lead to his death, even as Edo. With that in mind, it was hard to believe that Madara would feel threatened, even if it was successful.

... Bad example! My bad! Anyway, I'd much prefer something like "Mid-High, likely High."

Or in the worst case "Mid-High, likely High, possible Low-Godly," or something.

I don't agree with Low godly tbh

it doesn't seem to meet the criteria

High Regen is something I agree with.

Because it seems to be the Jutsu itself that binds the target, so it would be kind of like hax??? if that makes sense.

I could be wrong, this is just from reading the stuff from a surface level, I would need to reread some of the scenes again to get the full context as the war itself i havent touched in a while nor extensively paid attention to.

It's not that difficult tbh. The issue is the language of the "Regenerationn".

• Edo Tensei body can be completely destroyed.
  • Edo Regen due to the Jutsu drawing in dust and debris to reform the body.
It meets the criteria but... Idk, it's becoming idiotic imho and other characters are listed as "Low-Godly" for the exact ******* reasons. It's ridiculous.

I just have a question... When it says "Body completely destroyed", what does that completely "entail"?

If i stand next to a nuke as it explodes, does that not consitute, "Completely Destroyed"?.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Kishimoto likely doesn't know what he's talking about honestly.
yes he dont know about what he write but fans know better then the writer

no offence but this kind of of comment is BS nothing more

writer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fanfic

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Rocker1189
I get what you're saying, Madara doesn't want to get hit because he'll no he'll get sealed, we could interpret it that way. But it can also be interpreted another way, he could not want to be hit because he knows he's done for.

Your second reasoning though, if Onoki knows he needed a physical piece of Madara, Why did he launch that gigantic Jinton at him?. Or was that only in the anime?, I can't remember.
no he knows thats why

madara said to onoki that he need to hit him (edo madara) harder with Jinton and still need to seals him

yes he dont know about what he write but fans know better then ther writer

no offence but this kind of of comment is BS nothing more

writer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fanfic

I was gonna write something but in hindsight it came off as rude and snarky. So I'm just gonna say "Blah blah Death of the Author yada yada Dante's universal by that logic"

The real cal howard said:
wiki accept statement so feat not needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back