• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is there any version of Raiden(metal gear) that Genji(overwatch) can beat?

They are both Cyborg Ninja but Raiden look far stronger in his latest body, but I still I want to know that Genji can ever beat Raiden?

Condition:Genji's Dragonblade can't be cut by HF blade

MGS2 Raiden, Genji is strong enough to oneshot him and fast enough to blitz him before he gets taken down by Raiden's heavy weapons. Any other version stomps Genji.

WeeklyBattles said:
Wait by both use the HF Blade do you mean Genji has one as well?
ho don't have but I give him HF blade for he can somehow block Raiden's HF blade

It don't look fun if Raiden can easily cut dragonblade

Ok then, without an HF Blade Genji beats MGS2 Raiden, and with it he beats MGS4 Raiden as he's still much faster and the HF Blade would make up for his lower AP.

oh i forget that give HF blade to Genji rise his AP So it change it to "Genji's Dragonblade can't be cut by HF blade"

BeeDub98 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Ok then he can just beat MGS2 Raide
Um Metal Gear Solid 2 Raiden is the weakest version. Why are you talking as if he's the strongest.
? Im not, MGS2 Raiden is indeed the weakest, the point of this thread was to find out which version of Raiden Genji could beat, an MGS2 Raiden is the only one.

Back