• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is the VSBW's standard on deciding high 3-A/low 2-C feats off?

It comes to my attention that an important topic has been interrupted, so please use this thread to continue conversation!
@Bernkastelll
@Purgy
@Reio35
@ProfessorKukui4Life
@GilverTheProtoAngelo
@liluzivert

It's very important that fandom keeps their pages of characters as unbiased and logically updated as possible, so please continue on!

Disclaimer:
I didnt tag everyone due to lack of response or role to the fandom, simply due to thinking it may not be allowed

First off, you cannot tag users, only staff can.

And second of all, no, the OG thread wasn't about discussing the tier 3/2 standards (for the umpteenth time). It was asking a question about a characters stats, and said question was answered. So the thread was finished.

First off, you cannot tag users, only staff can.

And second of all, no, the OG thread wasn't about discussing the tier 3/2 standards (for the umpteenth time). It was asking a question about a characters stats, and said question was answered. So the thread was finished.
That's why I made a new one, because I know the original question was answered, but there was a new topic going on, so that's why im here.

And forgive me for tagging you then, I do hope you'd look past it, it seemed some users were interested in discussing the topic stated above

High 3-A is infinite Space, while Low 2-C is a full Space-Time Continuum. It's rather simple to understand, if you create or destroy a Universe but Time isn't even hinted at being involved then it's not Tier 2.

It comes to my attention that an important topic has been interrupted, so please use this thread to continue conversation!
@Bernkastelll
@Purgy
@Reio35
@ProfessorKukui4Life
@GilverTheProtoAngelo
@liluzivert

It's very important that fandom keeps their pages of characters as unbiased and logically updated as possible, so please continue on!

Disclaimer:
I didnt tag everyone due to lack of response or role to the fandom, simply due to thinking it may not be allowed
Ey, thats kinda weird, Im not even sure why a Infinite structure destruction feat requires a time frame to be valid

High 3-A is infinite Space, while Low 2-C is a full Space-Time Continuum. It's rather simple to understand, if you create or destroy a Universe but Time isn't even hinted at being involved then it's not Tier 2.
Sure, but the structure is accepted currently as Low 2-C, the main point that people was talking about is the time frame

You don't need a time frame if you destroyed an infinite structure (Universe)...

Time frames are required for things like if someone destroyed the surface of a planet off screen given it's a vague statement that could have been done overtime. Same thing applies if someone destroyed a universe (of finite size) off screen, they could have destroyed it galaxy by galaxy unless they have something to back up doing it in one shot (which most characters do)

However when it comes to destroying an infinite size structure off screen a time frame isn't needed because it's infinite. If they didn't destroy it in one go then they'd still would be doing it forever.

That's why I made a new one, because I know the original question was answered, but there was a new topic going on, so that's why im here.

And forgive me for tagging you then, I do hope you'd look past it, it seemed some users were interested in discussing the topic stated above

Time-Frames are only required for stabilization even if it's a 3A or low 2c realm.

Which isn't really fair.

No, it’s not. Lord griffin already mentioned this, they require timeframes as well. Stability is more of a gray area compared to creation and destruction as it is not the same as the latters. Which is why a lot of context for stability feats are necessary.

Back