• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is the Tao trio that powerful?

Okay, so, i was absent from the VS wiki from a long time, so i don't recall very well some AP calculations, SO, i had a question, why is reshiram and zekrom rated 'Much superior' to Mega Rayquaza? i mean, Lore wise, if i recalled the pokemon verse right Ray by his own should be one of the most powerful 'Non god level haxxed' legendary pokemon, as he's superior to both Groudon and Kyogre, whom, if i recall well, are easily planet level on their own, without even talking about their primal form, A.K.A'n'TL:DR, Why are Reshiram and Zekrom Planet level+ and The Primals/Mega rayquaza only planet level?

Apoligies for my wording and english.

I fail to remember the exact scaling, but it's for being far superior to Genesect, who in turn is comparable to Mewtwo, who is superior to them.

hm...wait, Mewtwo is superior to them? to be honest i don't recall any mewtwo feats lore wise that would make him 'planet level', i mean, he was made to be superior to any pokemon, yet...i still find weird that he's more powerful than mega rayquaza...

Since the profiles are composite.

Reshiram = Zekrom > Base Kyurem > Shiny Genesect <= Mega Mewtwo > Mega Rayquaza > Deoxys >= Base Mewtwo > Base Rayquaza > Primal Groudon = Primal Kyogre

Reshiram and Zekrom are supposedly stronger Base Kyurem who is the Team Plasma's ultimate weapon which would therefore make him stronger than Shiny Genesect.

Shiny Genesect was able to fight and injure Mega Mewtwo Y in the Genesect movie though overall throughout the fight Mewtwo had the upper hand.

Mega Mewtwo is stronger than Mega Rayquaza because his base form is stronger than Base Rayquaza.

Mega Rayquaza is stronger than Deoxys as shown when he constantly defeats Deoxys throughout the franchise such as in Pokémon generations, ORAS, and PokeSpe.

Base Mewtwo fought and injured Deoxys in the FRLG Arc in PokeSpe but was losing due to Deoxys' form changes.

Deoxys in the Deoxys movie was able to overpower Base Rayquaza pretty easily by itself.

Base Rayquaza performed better against Deoxys' meteors than Primal Groudon and Kyogre did in the ORAS Arc in PokeSpe. And I think according to lore he also managed to defeat them both.

Also the Tao Trio sans Black/White and Complete Kyurem are no longer going to be planet lvl+.

Resolute Keldeo was on par with Black/White Kyurem so yes he's stronger than pretty much all the 5-B legendaries including Mega Rayquaza who is actually quite low on the planet level scaling.

Albeit...i think a fight between mega ray and Resolute Keldeo would be interesting if the power difference isnt THAT big as M. Ray would have the flight advantage...

Back