• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Suggsverse beyond the concept of tiers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the Suggsverse is ridiculous and is not allowed here. But when I've read about it's cosmic hiearchy, my head almost exploded from how ridiculously powerful it is. So is it beyond Tier 0? If that's even possible lol

Lord Zeref Dragneel said:
I know the Suggsverse is ridiculous and is not allowed here. But when I've read about it's cosmic hiearchy, my head almost exploded from how ridiculously powerful it is. So is it beyond Tier 0? If that's even possible lol
No.

Nothing is beyond Omnipotence.

Tier 0 means one which has no one above or equal to them. All the Suggsverse characters (even the "above omnipotent ones") either have superior beings, equal beings, or have contradictory statements of who's "the strongest Suggsverse" character. So no.

The Suggsverse would be a speck in the Omniverse.

The Omniverse is a speck to the Infinite Void.

The Infinite Void is a speck to my power.

I am the only one here that's beyond tiers, fools. Respect me.

Oh is she? I know on the wiki Zephyranth is also claimed to be the strongest, and there's some like "it's equally true that Ace of Spades is the strongest and still below Voyagers" stuff. I guess Xeranthemum might be a Tier 0 then.

Yup that's what he told me at least. And he also told me that characters like TOAA are nothing to his fodder characters which made me ask if Suggsverse is beyond tier 0 because that verse transcends impossibility.

Here's the thing though. Who really cares? Sure your character's the strongest in all of fiction (at least until I publish Doo Doo Boy whose fart particles are structures infinite degrees of infinity beyond Suggsverses) but you compromised every aspect of quality writing in the process.

People will be more emotionally invested in and inspired by Tier 9 characters than they ever would these guys. Audiences are going to be more wowed by watching All Might bust buildings or reading about how Guts can wield a really big sword than they ever will reading these word salad feats and impossibly high numbers.

I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful at all that's just how I feel about stories seemingly having arms races to create the most powerful characters. Just my personal opinion and anyone else is entitled to their own.

Of course it's perfectly possible for a character to be strong and still be engaging/quality just Suggsverse is like the antisites of good writing

Anyway, I feel very uncomfortable when a severely mentally ill person tries to drag lots of other people into his very advanced form of psychosis.

For example, if I understood correctly, he stated in his wiki that he considers Xeranthemum as his personal love interest, and if I do not misremember, hd he also mentioned that he thinks that he retroactively created and owns all of fiction.

That would be tier 0, even characters like TOAA are written as having control pver absolutely all worlds, in their multiverse, in other works of fiction, the real world, any of it. Being superior to the omnipotents of other fictions or transcending all of fiction, irl, meta-ness is nothing special among tier 0s

Let just say he's a weird guy with weird writing hobbies. That's it.

I respect him as a fellow writer. He's actually a nice guy if you outright talk to him and ignore his creations.

Also. I remember he did said he wan to be (somehow) unique among the writers. But it's didnt goes really well :p

Here's some of my main issues with the series.

"There can be Nothing existing outside of THE ALL; else, THE ALL would not be THE ALL." Then at the end of this paragraph, "Outside of THE ALL exists Regions."

No one can get into this story's tiering system or powerscaling when it's full of complete contradictions like this. As well as nonsensical terms like "meta-unquantifiable", "trans-transfictional" or "pata-meta-transwritten" (not to mention when symbols like "┬úß©ê┬ºÔÖáÔêÇÔÖá" get added to this jargon). Characters who are supposedly "beyond any tier or term" are somehow still low tier in the series with numerous tiers above them. People who are the supreme creator, transcendent of everything as well as being the very author, narrator and series itself (yes multiple people are described as being this) are still fodder compared to other super strong waifus.

^ Say what you want about Dragon Ball powerscaling but it's infinitely more consistent and coherent than this.

Then for many characters in the series, their physiology, height, weight, eye color, hair color, age, birthday, status, gender, family, love interests and affiliations are all "ultimately inapplicable". So you literally just made a nothing character. No traits of this person could ever be described or imagined. How the hell is anyone supposed to care about, be emotionally invested it, or heck even have any sort of thoughts or opinions on such a blank state? Oh but this person is uber powerful of course! I might as well just draw a stick figure and say "this guy's beyond omnipotent".

Then when there's all these super omnipotent people who create omniverses and "universes in which reality cannot exist" and all that, you have to wonder how or why is there even conflict. Can't these characters already provide themselves with anything they'd ever want? (If you answer no Suggs that's an anti-feat which nerfs their power). Couldn't all these people just create their own reality tailored to all of their wants and needs, go live there peacefully, and leave all these other gods alone to their realities?

Also even outside the feats and powerscaling of the story you still get wonky stuff like birthday present rapings or a dude getting cucked by a guy with the same name as him, who he's apparently unrelated to at all.

Just overall a very, very bad story to say the absolute least. But hey it's the strongest "published" work in all of fiction so congrats I guess.

Well, this has probably gone on for long enough. It seems best that I close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back