• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Sephiroth a really Solar Sistem boi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i know his attack is called "Supahnova" but the animation shows he is destroying some planets *One by One* and later go to the Star and rekts it. But this is my question

If it would be a Solar System Destroyer attack, it wouldn´t be that Attack destroying all at once instead of only make the Star Explode? because if i´m not wrong, the attack "Supernova" has to be Star Level, not Solar-System level

He destroys the planets one by one yes.

He then proceeds to cause the Star to Explode, Causing a Supernova which is large enough to consume the earth.

Well first of, a Supernova is High 4-C

Secondly, the Supernova attack is 4-B via the calculation provided for it, which comes out at 4-B.

Js250476 said:
At least the Japanese verion is international is like something KiloFOE
This got me confused. I think the American is Kilo For while Jap is MegaFoe

The explosion is maded by the Star, not for Sephiroth´s attack

I think this attack is more like Star-Level,

It´s like with my bare hands i destroy a nuclear reactor and this destroy a city, it doesn´t make me City Level if i didn´t do it myself

If you can harm someone who can take the explosion and live to tell the tale with your regular attacks, this does make you City level.

Kaltias said:
If you can harm someone who can take the explosion and live to tell the tale, this does make you City level.
I´m talking about a Nuclear Reactor, not a person

You missed my point. Even if the explosion was made trough an external source, it would still scale to Sephirot's regular AP because his regular attacks can harm Cloud and Cloud can survive Supernova

Kaltias said:
You missed my point. Even if the explosion was made trough an external source, it would still scale to Sephirot's regular AP because his regular attacks can harm Cloud and Cloud can survive Supernova
Yes, Cloud survived to a Star Explosion, not a Solar-System explosion, that´s my point. Sephiroth would be more like Star Level, not Solar-System level

@DarkNecro

Calling it something that it's not (and I've addressed this exact same question on several doze occasions) is irritating.

On this site we use math. Unless you can debunk the math, then the stats are staying where they are.

Reppuzan said:
@DarkNecro
Calling it something that it's not (and I've addressed this exact same question on several doze occasions) is irritating.

On this site we use math. Unless you can debunk the math, then the stats are staying where they are.
Not enough excuse to get angry but like i said before, if you say so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back