• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is it possible the World of Void (DBS) is an outerverse?

If so, then how likely? Could something later be revealed/explained that indicates the WoV is an outerversal realm while also making sense/not contradict anything?

MeleeniumRXJ said:
If so, then how likely?
Considering that DB isn't the kind of series that deals with higher dimensions, I'd say that it's pretty unlikely

Could something later be revealed/explained that indicates the WoV is an outerversal realm while also making sense/not contradict anything?

Pretty sure that at the very least they'd need to start treating it as a transcendental realm instead of simply being outside of the universes. And that's only the tip of the iceberg

It might be able to be explained as that later on without contradicting, but it seems really unlikely.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
It's not. It's just a realm the Grand Priest created outside the space-time of the universes. Being outside something =/= transcending it.
I don't think Grand Priest created it.

OuterversalSaibaman said:
If it was, it'd make every feat involving it, an outlier.
Would it? It says on the tier page that simply being able to exist in an outerversal realm, would not qualitfy a character to be at that level.

I mean, Toppo warped said "outerversal" realm and he wasn't even CLOSE to being the strongest one there. If they were outerversal,then they would be above the concept of fighting.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
It's not. It's just a realm the Grand Priest created outside the space-time of the universes. Being outside something =/= transcending it.
Ok, but if it were outside an infinite dimensional space-time continuum it would count as outerversal, right? Because it would be dimensionless by definition.

OuterversalSaibaman said:
If they were outerversal,then they would be above the concept of fighting.
wot

Lanens said:
Ok, but if it were outside an infinite dimensional space-time continuum it would count as outerversal, right? Because it would be dimensionless by definition.
No. Transcending dimensions as a whole is 1-A. Simply existing outside of an infinite dimensional object isn't.

Kaltias said:
Lanens said:
No. Transcending dimensions as a whole is 1-A. Simply existing outside of an infinite dimensional object isn't.
Thank you. If we replace the "outside" for "beyond", let´s say, a being that exists beyond infinite dimensional setup, it will count as outerversal? because there are some 1-A characters that get statements like that, Oblivion for example.

No. Please explain to me how the World of Void is similar to an Outerverse (a background for any dimensional space). That's like saying an infinite multiverse is a infinite hyperverse.

Sera EX said:
No. Please explain to me how the World of Void is similar to an Outerverse (a background for any dimensional space). That's like saying an infinite multiverse is a infinite hyperverse.
You're asking how is it similar to an outerverse, or how is it an actual outerverse? It's definitely similar in that it lies outside of time and space. That definitely makes it similar.

I mean yes, but the difference in how they "exist outside of space-time" is astronomical.

It's like saying that High 1-B and 2-A are similar because both deal with multiverses and infinity

Kaltias said:
I mean yes, but the difference in how they "exist outside of space-time" is astronomical.
It's like saying that High 1-B and 2-A are similar because both deal with multiverses and infinity
I know. But she asked how it was similar.

1-A doesn't "exist outside" spacetime. It transcends all concepts of physical laws including but not limited to: space, time, higher and lower spatial dimensioms, higher and lower temporal dimensions, causality, physicality, mathematics (as we understand it), and existing at a level where algorithms cannot solve it. Even fundamental logic is violated. So please tell me again, how is the World of Void even slightly similar? It's just an empty realm where there is neither space or time.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
There's a huge difference between being outside something and transcending it.
I know that. But the question that was asked is how they were similar, not how they are the same. The transcending part is obviously where the similarity ends, but that doesn't change the fact that there is a similarity.

Sera EX said:
1-A doesn't "exist outside" spacetime. It transcends all concepts of physical laws including but not limited to: space, time, higher and lower spatial dimensioms, higher and lower temporal dimensions, causality, physicality, mathematics (as we understand it), and existing at a level where algorithms cannot solve it. Even fundamental logic is violated. So please tell me again, how is the World of Void even slightly similar? It's just an empty realm where there is neither space or time.
Why does a 1-A need to transcend mathematics, algorithms, and fundamental logic?

UserUnknown666 said:
Is it truly unbound by all levels of time and space? If so then it's potentially outerversal.
We just know that it's "outside" of it. Or more specifically, outside the multiverse of Dragon Ball.

I just want to make one thing clear. This thread isn't intended to try to prove the Null Realm is outerversal. Rather, it's to discuss if there's a way that the Null Realm could work as an outerverse if more elements in Dragon Ball were established later on.

This thread isn't about what tier the World of Void is, but about whether it could be outerversal in the future if more evidence was provided.

Tori-Bot is the Creator of everything even verses that was created by Toriyama.

I believe it should be outerversal since reason why the Oblivion is.

Agnaa said:
This thread isn't about what tier the World of Void is, but about whether it could be outerversal in the future if more evidence was provided.
Without it messing up/contradicting previously established elements.

Back