• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is he worthy of creating character profiles that people don't care about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me explain.

I plan to create two character profiles that come from Fevre Dream, a vampire novel written by George R.R. Martin, two pages very complete but which will take me some time.

But is it worth doing them while knowing that there is a good chance that they will go unnoticed and will not interest anyone? (George R.R. Martin's most popular work, A Song of Ice and Fire, is a minor verse on this wiki in terms of popularity, I wouldn't imagine for a simple, one-off novel that was published in 1982 and is not mainstream.)

Last edited:
Why are you bothered with making pages for an unpopular verse? Only issue I can see is it would be harder to get CRTs accepted due to lack of interest.

Last edited:
I don’t see any problem creating profiles for a verse nobody has interest in getting into.

I mean, take all those object show profiles I’m making for instance...

Let me explain.

I plan to create two character profiles that come from Fevre Dream, a vampire novel written by George R.R. Martin, two pages very complete but which will take me some time.

But is it worth doing them while knowing that there is a good chance that they will go unnoticed and will not interest anyone? (George R.R. Martin's most popular work, A Song of Ice and Fire, is a minor verse on this wiki in terms of popularity, I wouldn't imagine for a simple, one-off novel that was published in 1982 and is not mainstream.)
If you check the list of profiles I've created for Vswiki you will notice many come form verses no one cares about, BUT if you enjoy making them, in that case the effort is worthy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back