• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is BlazBlue Crosstag canon to RWBY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen some people here and there say that RWBY's appearance in BlazBlue Crosstag was confirmed canon by the people of Rooster Teeth. I asked for a citation, but they never responded or gave me one when I did.

As a result, people are saying that the RWBY characters can now be scaled to the BlazBlue characters, thus the RWBY characters are eligable for some major buffs.

Others are saying that even if it's not canon, the scaling should still be viable BlazBlue on the grounds that the RWBY characters being in BlazBlue Crosstag means they're strong enough to contend with the BlazBlue cast.

Can anyone find me a statement from anyone at Rooster Teeth that BlazeBlue Crosstag is canon to RWBY? And whether ot not it is, should RWBY be scaled to that franchise for all future VS matches/debates?

(I've wanted to use RWBY characters in debates lately, but this whole Crosstag thing has left me really REALLY confused)

Pretty sure that it isn't canon to RWBY, and even if it was, fighting tier 7/6/5 people would be a huge outlier for Team RWBY anyway

Ninja-Download-PNG-e1513676829706.png

From what I remember its treated as an elseworlds story within the games boundaries so sorta not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back