• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Aizen still Transcendent?

I know this has been a hot topic for a while and we all know Aizen is stronger than his Hogyoku self from being in Muken, but is he still Transcendent? I mean, even while being sealed he managed to merge with KS and managed to contest with Soul King Almighty Yhwach when unrestrained. So do you guys think that the Hogyoku didn't reject him as its master, it just evolved him in a different way? I mean he is immortal. On a related note, does that also mean Ichigo is as strong as his transcendent self or has the ability to transcend again?

I really don't know. Kubo seemed to have completely dropped the transcendent stuff. Or maybe forgot about it.

The way I see it, being transcendent was more about being superior in terms of what you are and not how strong you are. They didn't transcend until they became something above a Shinigami/Hollow/Quincy by blurring the lines between them. Since transcendent Aizen could've kept evolving and transcendent Ichigo never showed anything above causal in that fight, they're country level stats seems fair, and since characters like Ichibei and Haschwalth are equal to or stronger than those stats, it seems like the only logical explanantion. So Aizen being transcendent still while Ichigo could be don't seem too crazy

Well, I think the transcendent had more to do with how no one could feel Aizen's reiatsu and Aizen couldn't feel Ichigo's. But that makes sense too.

I think Kubo drop the transcendent in the fullbring arc, iirc Renji said he train to be able to go againts someone like Aizen, while Kubo let us know that everyone did train in one of the panels of the manga. Trancedent must had just mean having more power or reiatsu, even Kenpachi's reiatsu became "trancedent" after he trained with Unohana, no one could feel it.

Here . and here.

In short, it was not drop. Just ignore, and he used the gotei 13 during the arrancar arc = the fullbringers, and the gotei 13 as the "trancedent" ones. Also, Yhwach said to Ichigo that he obtain the power he used againts Aizen back, in bleach they're always concentraded on protecting everyone during fights, that's why there's in much background destruction. Or at least that is what I think. Just my opinion on the matter.

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_204/bleach_204_12.jpg?v5

Thanks lol. The way I see it, it's sort of like God Ki in DBZ. Golden Frieza wasn't a god and didn't have godly ki,but he was so strong it put him on the same level as gods like SSB Goku and Vegeta. So similar to how God ki is a more powerful version of ki and brings the user into a different dimension of power, it's possible to be as strong as a transcendental without being transcendent yourself, hence this final arc. So far the only higher beings we've seen in this series are Dangai Ichigo, Hogyoku Aizen, the Soul King, Yhwach, Mimihagi, Pernida and maybe Gerard

Riptide240 said:
Thanks lol. The way I see it, it's sort of like God Ki in DBZ. Golden Frieza wasn't a god and didn't have godly ki,but he was so strong it put him on the same level as gods like SSB Goku and Vegeta. So similar to how God ki is a more powerful version of ki and brings the user into a different dimension of power, it's possible to be as strong as a transcendental without being transcendent yourself, hence this final arc. So far the only higher beings we've seen in this series are Dangai Ichigo, Hogyoku Aizen, the Soul King, Yhwach, Mimihagi, Pernida and maybe Gerard
http://ci.memecdn.com/580/1647580.jpg

Back