• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Doctor Doom is hired by the SCP foundation to get rid of the lizard. They give him all the known data regarding the SCP and promise to support Latveria if he gets rid of the monster.

SCP-682

Doom has one day to prepare to face the lizard.

Can he do it?

Speed equal

Doom champion
SCP-682
Immortal lizard thingy

Probably a Cosmic Cube and gadgets with the sole purpose of affecting 682's 1-B self.

He only has High 1-B succ my dood. That wont kill the 1-B 682.

Boooooo, that aint fun. If someone can kill 682, it doesnt make it a stomp from the get go.

Seeing as the way doom wins here is via stuff that is infinite degrees of infinity stronger than anything 682 can deal with yes, it is a stomp from the get go

WeeklyBattles said:
Seeing as the way doom wins here is via stuff that is infinite degrees of infinity stronger than anything 682 can deal with yes, it is a stomp from the get go
If 682 could deal with it, it wouldnt be a win condition, tho. That's why its a wincon. Its like saying that Zeno stomps people without resistance to EE because they cannot deal with it.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Can I get scans of Doom starting with succ btw
There are none.

Like, more likely than not Doom wont start with that specific move. Yet its argued to be his go-to attack. Doom could try many things if 682 picks his interest.

Tbh I made this without knowing what could 682 do. So... Tell me what is his usual arsenal for future reference, pls.

682 has shit offense

I'm fairly sure Doom can survive mind erasure or black holes and that's 682's main offense

Genericstickman said:
I mean you could probably give both prep time so 682 would be more aware to avoid the super suck from Dr Doom
Oh, the lizard is aware that Doom is coming for it. Maybe I didnt make it clear.

My boi, Im legit asking what 682 can do in general to attack.

WeeklyBattles said:
Nothing that doom doesn't resist
No, no. Not against Doom. In general, what are his offensive skills. Forget about their opponent. What can 682 use to fight.

Mind manip, reality warping/black hole creation, sound manupulation, disease manipulation, poison manipulation/explosion manipulation/corrosion, and heat manipulation

Okay, I will try finding a better match up for the lizard. Here its clear that Doom destroys. Sad.

Back