• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is 18 confirmed God level after episode 121? Also why don't a lot of ppl like her power upgraded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aniraza was hitting everyone one at full power and 18 was able to take his hits. His same hits put the hurting on Saiyan God, Vegeta, 17, and more. She could take them. I believe this officially made her god level (or at least low tier god level) in the strength and durability department. She hasn't really shown any good energy output feats. I'm also wondering why a lot of people don't like her upgrade. She's DBZ female fatale.

Because of several inconsistencies and just piss poor bad power scale. For exemple,earlier in the tournament, She lost to a guy that Krillin was able to take on. But just seeing how the writers are trying to push her to God level all of a suddenly there isn't much to deny at this point.

The dislike is simple because she didnt train or anything, but is somehow fighting people that should one shot her with their breath if we went by logic.

Plus wasnt she upgraded on 3-A?

She was indeed. However i think he is asking about which level of 3-A she is. Low level 3-A (Base Goku to SSJ3 level) or God Tier 3-A (SSJG and SSJB levels).

Dziga said:
Because of several inconsistencies and just piss poor bad power scale. For exemple,earlier in the tournament, She lost to a guy that Krillin was able to take on. But just seeing how the writers are trying to push her to God level all of a suddenly there isn't much to deny at this point.
Huh? He played dead and caught her off guard. They tricked Goku too.

Blanked said:
The dislike is simple because she didnt train or anything, but is somehow fighting people that should one shot her with their breath if we went by logic.

Plus wasnt she upgraded on 3-A?
I'm asking is that level now. Most people don't agree with 18 being universal because of the Ribrianne fight. I was asking is that level now because of episode 121.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
She was indeed. However i think he is asking about which level of 3-A she is. Low level 3-A (Base Goku to SSJ3 level) or God Tier 3-A (SSJG and SSJB levels).
She* yeah I'm just asking based on this episode will people finally except as god level.

No 18 is at best SSJ Goku level for beating Ribranne.

Heck she let herself get ring out because she knew 17 was MUCH stronger and she would just get in the way.

There is no proof of 18 being on the level on the God Transformation.

Ribranne got bullied by Base Vegeta and Goku in his base kept up with Super Ribrianne.

Also saying 18 is god level beacuse she took one or two hits from Anilaza is like saying Goku is Low 2-C as SSG because he took hits from Beerus.

Poinciana1971 said:
No 18 is at best SSJ Goku level for beating Ribranne.

Heck she let herself get ring out because she knew 17 was MUCH stronger and she would just get in the way.

There is no proof of 18 being on the level on the God Transformation.

Ribranne got bullied by Base Vegeta and Goku in his base kept up with Super Ribrianne.
Ribranne forced Goku into SSB form. She was toying with SSJ Vegeta and fought evenly with 17. She's well above SSJ and on 17 level. 18 was able to fight her most powerful form. Ummm what? Super Saiyan God is god level was able to even hurt him. Anilaza was able to hit Goku in that form and everyone else too. 18 was there taken hits from Anilaza too and didn't to down. I think 18 is officially god level after that battle.

When did Ribrianne forced goku to go Blue lmao. Goku was dodging and ******** on her in just his base form, she just became a problem when she went super, but even then Goku was pretty casual about it.

Yeah, no. Ribrianne was not Blue level. It was only after she transformed was when Goku actually deemed her worthy of his time. Him going SSjB doesn't mean anything either, since we know he can transform for literally no reason, example being against the Trio de Danger, who Beerus quite literally called fodder, if they were separated. Her vs SSj Vegeta is most likley an outlier, since she was also struggling to keep up with and overpowered by base Vegeta. She even had to be saved by Rozie and they ran after Vegeta released a flurry of energy blast. And there isn't really anything to suggest that they somehow got tired. And even Krillin stated that 17 was joking around with her, so he was obviously suppressing himself. Aniraza is also incredbily inconistent and shouldn't be used to scale 18 like that, since both SSj Vegeta and Freeza were able to tank and match his attacks WITHOUT their god forms. I don't really have a problem with 3-A 18 anymore, since she was able to fight on par with many different 3-A base level fighters, but there is no evidence to suggest she's Blue tier, and I think we should get rid of the part in 18's profile where it compares her to 17, since Krillin should be upgraded for similar reasons.

18 was upgraded to 3-A for beating Ribrianne, and because her energy blasts were treated as doing comparable damage to those of 17 when they blasted an armored fighter together.

Hi the Hello said:
Yeah, no. Ribrianne was not Blue level. It was only after she transformed was when Goku actually deemed her worthy of his time. Him going SSjB doesn't mean anything either, since we know he can transform for literally no reason, example being against the Trio de Danger, who Beerus quite literally called fodder, if they were separated. Her vs SSj Vegeta is most likley an outlier, since she was also struggling to keep up with and overpowered by base Vegeta. She even had to be saved by Rozie and they ran after Vegeta released a flurry of energy blast. And there isn't really anything to suggest that they somehow got tired. And even Krillin stated that 17 was joking around with her, so he was obviously suppressing himself. Aniraza is also incredbily inconistent and shouldn't be used to scale 18 like that, since both SSj Vegeta and Freeza were able to tank and match his attacks WITHOUT their god forms. I don't really have a problem with 3-A 18 anymore, since she was able to fight on par with many different 3-A base level fighters, but there is no evidence to suggest she's Blue tier, and I think we should get rid of the part in 18's profile where it compares her to 17, since Krillin should be upgraded for similar reasons.
Krillin was stated 17 was kidding around when he announced himself. They definitely fought equally. It makes no sense that 17 got serious with two fights that are weaker than Ribrianne but is just playing around with her.

Antvasima said:
18 was upgraded to 3-A for beating Ribrianne, and because her energy blasts were treated as doing comparable damage to those of 17 when they blasted an armored fighter together.
17 fighting Ribrianne should be removed from her profile.

17 held back against as show his barrier can surive a attack from Anilaza. Also Ribrianne was smacked around by Base Goku and Vegeta.

She "fought" SSJ Vegeta for two seconds before he stopped because she was gross. The next fight was against Base Vegeta who blasted her away with one attack.

Ribrianne being 3-A is fine I guess but she is not comparable to 17 in the slightest.

I am the wrong person to talk with about this. You can ask Matthew about this if you wish.

17 fighting Ribrianne should be removed from her profile.

17 held back against as show his barrier can surive a attack from Anilaza. Also Ribrianne was smacked around by Base Goku and Vegeta.

She "fought" SSJ Vegeta for two seconds before he stopped because she was gross. The next fight was against Base Vegeta who blasted her away with one attack.

Ribrianne being 3-A is fine I guess but she is not comparable to 17 in the slightest.

Ribrianne power level is inconsistent. Why would 17 says he's getting serious with two fodders compared to Ribrianne, but he's playing around with Ribrianne. 17 shield pushing through that attack is pis considering 3 god level characters strugglers against it. From the black hole feat a weak Base Goku stood up in a black hole where 17 and 18 could not. A weak SSB Goku was able to free them. He's definitely not on that level.

Kasyacarey said:
Krillin was stated 17 was kidding around when he announced himself. They definitely fought equally. It makes no sense that 17 got serious with two fights that are weaker than Ribrianne but is just playing around with her.
17 was still in his character while fight Ribrianne. Note his uncharacteristic facial expressions. This also ties in with the fact that Ribrianne is weaker than base Goku and Vegeta, and has to use her "Super" transformation to make Goku get serious.

17 was still in his character while fight Ribrianne. Note his uncharacteristic facial expressions. This also ties in with the fact that Ribrianne is weaker than base Goku and Vegeta, and has to use her "Super" transformation to make Goku get serious.

But during the whole fight he was serious, 17 was only joking when he announced himself. During the whole fight he wasn't at full power but he was serious with Ribrianne. The Ribrianne that fought Goku and Vegeta wasn't even enraged like she was with 17. Ribrianne has only been serious in two fights.

Please stop quoting each other back and forth. It spams the page with unnecessary text, and makes it harder to read.

So, let me get this straight, you spend most of your life after the cell arc taking care of your family and being a housewife, and even though she did next to null training durning that time period, she's suddenly god level? Yeah, no....

It doesn't make sense, but she genuinely was portrayed as doing comparable damage to 17 when attacking an armored opponent together.

17 also did not seem to train much, beyond saving animals from poachers. Perhaps their power constantly grows automatically, much like Golden Frieza?

As I said before, Dragon Ball Super has crappy and ridiculous power scaling and power levels, but we have to accept it as it's been consistently portrayed as such.

And hey, Androids naturally have infinite energy. Maybe they just learned to abuse it way more?

She did do some sparring with Krillin during DBZ and she fought in tournaments. She's a support character so of course we wasn't going to see a lot of her.

Antvasima said:
It doesn't make sense, but she genuinely was portrayed as doing comparable damage to 17 when attacking an armored opponent together.

17 also did not seem to train much, beyond saving animals from poachers. Perhaps their power constantly grows automatically, much like Golden Frieza?
That was never the case, all throughout dbz 17 has been portrayed being stronger then 18, like if cell saga 18 were to fight cell saga 17, she would get creamed by him and now she's suddenly as strong as him by being a house wife and training for like two days with a large planet level human? Sorry I'm not buying it

I'm not to sure about that

Antvasima said:
Frieza did do image training though. 18 is a fulltime housewife, she has zero reason or motivation to train. Also becoming god level by doing housechores is reaching it. The writers really don't know what they're doing

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
So, let me get this straight, you spend most of your life after the cell arc taking care of your family and being a housewife, and even though she did next to null training durning that time period, she's suddenly god level? Yeah, no....
I am with Peter.

She is like Base Goku to SSJ Level at most.

Alternatively, 17 was never god level.

@Matthew: Should they be downgraded then? I simply cant comprehend how 18 could jump from 4-C to 3-A by just doing house chores. This is unbelievably bad writing

I am with Peter.

She is like Base Goku to SSJ Level at most.

Alternatively, 17 was never god level.

That's going to be made redundant, a constant of super, is inserting non-canon into canon, notably Broly=Kale, so the series will have super 17 being potentially the strongest, as it was in GT.

Super Saiyan 4, will probably appear in a cameo or be gifted to universe 6 Saiyans, (maybe via fusion dance Calile?)

@Matthew

He is probably saying that since they made homage to Broly in the form of Kale then they will probably find ways to make homage to Super 17 and Super Saiyan 4.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
@Matthew
He is probably saying that since they made homage to Broly in the form of Kale then they will probably find ways to make homage to Super 17 and Super Saiyan 4.
A homage, so powerful it's amongst the top 5 strongest characters, with potora.

I think that it is a very bad idea to downgrade characters simply due to bad writing.

Anyway, is this thread going anywhere? If not, we should probably close it.

Joseph619 said:
@Matthew: Should they be downgraded then? I simply cant comprehend how 18 could jump from 4-C to 3-A by just doing house chores. This is unbelievably bad writing
Did you see not see my comment 18 and Krillin would spar together in DBZ. She fought in tournaments, and trained with Krillin before TOP.

According to the writer of 17 vs Goku. Goku only used SSb to motivate them hence the reason we see him fighting Krillin too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back