• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was planning to compress the profile into something way less bloated, but meh I guess you can post Isaia's version if is that necessary.

I do recommend you to not always citate an ability if you already did.

Like if the scan is about fire manip, ref is issue number 4

And you link the same scan again, to show again the same fire manip, no need to citate again.

You could also rely more in explaining the abilities in the Attack Technique section, rather than do it in the P&A.

The fact that MCU bleeding edge is much stronger than it's comic book counterpart (When it's usually the other way around) is hilarious to me

MCU Bleeding Edge is only 8-B because the armor from Civil War is clearly the Bleeding Edge, not the one from Infinity War smh smh

The fact that MCU bleeding edge is much stronger than it's comic book counterpart (When it's usually the other way around) is hilarious to me
I mean captain America in the movies is large mountain level now while he’s only building in the comics so I guess there’s a few exceptions.

I don’t think it considered stuff like frag/pulv/vape, but if it did consider vaporization, I’m pretty sure it would’ve been Tier 6 then

So I realized that the model 42 page is missing any kind of references on it's page. Somebody is gonna have to fix that

Tllmbrg said earlier that Model 42 should be deleted due to how bad it was made, probably because it just really half-assed.

The calc is actually Small City level+, not just Small City level. Also I think Zark said that the Model 16 could be ‘up to 5-A’ with repulsors.

She should at worst downscale from the Low 7-B+ calc, cause she can damage the War Machine Model 2, which can also take hits from the Model 16.

I don't think she should downscale too hard though since it doesn't really specify the gap between their power, and personally I don't think it's that big.

I don't exactly know the problem with listing scans in P&A section, I think it looks good :v

I find my format better.

The P&A section is to link our powers pages, and the NA/T section to explain them in detail.

Unless in specific occasions.

Back