• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yeah the blow almost killed him it seems, wouldn't say PIS but definitely not scaling material

I think them being stonewalls is kinda wonky tho, they're just more armorlike which may give the illusion of them being "stonewalls"

In general most 5-A dura feats I've seen look wanked and robbing context so far
I see

Btw I added Models 15, 16, 29, and 37 to the main Marvel page

"Higher (or 4-B) by focusing energy" (Sliced off a piece of Grey Gargoyle's head with a concentrated repulsor blade, albeit it drained a lot of his energy)

The armor also fight against Magneto after drawing energy from another planet, before Magneto steals his amp.

I just remembered that I had a huge list of almost all instances in which IM used energy absorption, many of which he used for higher tiered stuff.

I could make that a later revision.

Also shouldn’t it have a key for the Uru Armor?
If I recall, the Uru Armor didn’t really have a major battle so I don’t think a key is necessary, however, we could do “higher with Uru enchantment”

also speaking of the Uru armor, wasn’t its purpose to fight Mokk and the other amped villains or am I trippin?

Tony promised Odin that they only use their armor and Uru Weapons to fight against the Worthy, at best it would be 4-B with uru in the durability section

Also since we have Model 16 at Low 7-B+ will Model 20 stay at Low 7-B+ or will it be upgraded to 7-B? Asking this since I’m doing a Model 20 sandbox

You should remove the Model 9 feat from its justification (since we’re not scaling it to the Model 9), but other than that, it looks good.

Is anyone gonna make pages for the Iron Patriot armors? The Models 1 and 2 are the only ones with enough appearances to have them though.

Is anyone gonna make pages for the Iron Patriot armors? The Models 1 and 2 are the only ones with enough appearances to have them though.
I don't really have anything else to work on other than Model 20, so I can do either

Also are comic vine scans good for profiles or should I replace those with imgur too?

I would do Imgur, because Comic Vine scans tend to stop working after a while.

I can do the Model 2 after I do the War Machine Model 7, since it comes in beteeen the Models 7 and 8.

Back