• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I find my format better.

The P&A section is to link our powers pages, and the NA/T section to explain them in detail.

Unless in specific occasions.
Okay and I find it worse since I think most people don't bother scrolling that down and will just find the page's format annoying so

That doesn't make it bad, that is just the user's fault for simply not wanting scroll down further.

gonna repost this
I do say no.

Normal repulsors, and overall attacks should not be 5-A, there are just way too many instances that he was unable damage, if not at least, properly harm beings of this tier and above.

Unless he amped up his attack, either by some energy absorption, overriding safety limiters, or concentrating most of the power into a focused blow. It's always one of those methods.

Wanted to ask a question about Model 22 rq

Shouldn't the model just be 4-B? It fought King Thor and the profile does say he's stronger than his base so...

I think its current rating is fine, because yeah Thor would be stronger than his base, but he’s still on Earth and should still be holding back.

I think its current rating is fine, because yeah Thor would be stronger than his base, but he’s still on Earth and should still be holding back.
Hmm makes sense, it's just a little confusing cuz this same form of Thor was doing Skyfather level feats so I assumed 4-B was his limit.

Other than that, and hoping I don't sound impatient here, but can I post Model 16 now?

I checked it up, think you should remove/change a few things before posting it.

Energy Projection or Energy Manipulation, not both.

Change "Resistance to Air Manipulation, Power Absorption, Magnetism Manipulation, Temperature Manipulation and Magma Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Technology Manipulation, Hacking."

To "Resistance to Air, Power Absorption, Magnetism, Heat, Mind, Technological and Hacking Attacks"

Because heat already covers Fire and Magma, and removing "manipulation" makes it more clear cut.

Don't delete the scans of resistance to magma and fire, just put it under Heat.

Last edited:
Make sure you upgrade Extremis to ‘7-B, up to 5-A with repulsors/amps’ as well, since it’s superior to the Model 16.

...he's very blatantly a Thor villain, hell Fear Itself specifically had Thor villains be amped.

Also please list the armors in the verse page

I'm actually going to do that myself, I know how to word and the actual high end feats.
Bet, I'll add the armors that are missing on the Marvel main page:

• Model 6
  • Model 15
  • Model 16
  • Model 29
  • Model 37
Are we still going to delete Model 42 and redo it or will it just be revised?

Btw I want for us to focus on the main Iron Man page's formatting rn, I think we have sufficient Weapons files to work on it, so let's begin finalization

Bet, I'll add the armors that are missing on the Marvel main page:

• Model 6
  • Model 15
  • Model 16
  • Model 29
  • Model 37
Are we still going to delete Model 42 and redo it or will it just be revised?
I found some images for the armors that we could use for the main Marvel page (wasn't sure how to post them so I just put them all on imgur)
These good? (y)

Also, Impress' idea is interesting, I'm already visualizing the format in my consciousness.

No it should be fine imo, though it looks like a special form of repulsors so it should be just that one 4-B ability, not scaling to his general Repulsors

If you're talking about scaling him to Mokk's AP, **** no, he was getting absolutely annihilated throughout the fight, him surviving alone should be PIS

Back