• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can ya tell me some stuff Iron Man has and does? (I'm probably looking like a clown right now but I really don't remember)

Well I plan to improve Snake's profile, add some tabbers etc. so we will continue after that, and the forum move. Might not be long.

Let's be honest, the MGS profiles are in a very sorry state, just look at The Boss' abilities, where it's stated that she has "MAYOR knowledge of psychology and foreign languages"

Gifs, some more justifications for abilities, some missing stuff like Energy Projection with Solar Gun et cetera. Good that there is not such a big amount of MGS profiles, we will be done rather fast.

2 profiles should be added tho, one for Peace Walker and one for the Sorrow. I already compiled all of The Sorrow's abilities, Peace Walker is still a work in progress. The Pain's profile could very well just be removed to make space for the Sorrow's

Tony has some decent stuff. The main things are

• Various lasers which can cut through walls.
  • Homing attack missles
  • Able to summon various suits of his armour to help him out in the fight.
  • Able to absorb many forms of energy and use it offensively, like electricity for example
  • Can scan his opponent in various ways, like heat vision scans or even fighting patterns of the opponent.
  • Many forms of energy projection, such as EMP or his standard repulsors.
  • Various forms of flight
As for what Tony starts with, he often starts with his repuslors, scanning his opponent, or spamming homing missles. He usually does this while airborne

it's aoe, and the aoe is pretty big at that, and once he's in melee range, Snake quite literally shreds him him apart, given the massive difference in lifting strength

snake wins since emp gets rid of all of iron man's abilitys and is really sneaky as well and better in close combat

Tony would just simply resists/absorb the energy of the EMP.

EMPs are just discharges of electromagnetic energy, it damage devices because of their components are not meant to conduct way to much energy.

A lighting strike is similar to an EMP, just that lighting generate plasma due to the ionized air from a greater dicharge.

In short, an EMP should not bother Stark and instead it should give him a recharge.

Oh damn i just saw that snake has dolls that can let him control nanomachines which can take a toll if ironman uses mark 50.....what suit will ironman be using?

Back