• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kris VS Eren Yeager (7-2-0)

The more damage he takes, the harder is for him to regenerate, that's why he comes out of his Titan produce a new one.

If he does that, he will immediately expose himself.

But as I said, outlasting Kris is not really an option for Eren, no matter how long the battles last, how many there are or how far they travel, Kris never really seemed to be tired.

Using Big Shots doesn't take any of their energy as well, as they can spam it.
So Kris can technically just, keep spamming until Eren takes too much damage? Because I don't see him getting past those projectiles soon since it easily pushes back SNEO's giant form, who is nearly double the Attack Titan's size. He's not going to be dodging them either since he's such a huge target, and Kris would be able to predict where he's going since they're experienced in shooting smaller and more mobile targets (i.e. bouncing pipis and gripping phones attack) unless he takes cover behind one of the buildings.

Last edited:
I pretty sure piroutte works at random, don't really see a good option of healing, and he have to stop fighting to start to spin, Eren can interrupt or something.
they're technically not random since it's based on what turn Kris is taking but like I'm not sure it matters since it's probably just game mechanics

I pretty sure piroutte works at random, don't really see a good option of healing, and he have to stop fighting to start to spin, Eren can interrupt or something.
It's not random actually, it works on a rotation that will repeat itself indefinitely.

How does that work exactly?

Pirouette Rotation

• Turn 1: Nothing happens
  • Turn 2: Lowers Jevil's defense by 4 unless already below -16
  • Turn 3: 60% fewer invincibility frames for this turn
  • Turn 4: Decreases Jevil's Attack by 30% for this turn
  • Turn 5: Nothing happens
  • Turn 6: 25-55 HP heal to a random party member
  • Turn 7: Shuffles all of the party members' HP bars
  • Turn 8: Increases Jevil's Attack by 25% for this turn
  • Turn 9: 36-50 HP heal to all party member

And by the way, in every turn even if nothing happens, it makes the enemy more tired.

Yeah, voting Kris on this one. He's got way too much shit for Eren to reasonably deal with, and has experience trying to find opponents weaknesses.

Pirouette Rotation

• Turn 1: Nothing happens
  • Turn 2: Lowers Jevil's defense by 4 unless already below -16
  • Turn 3: 60% fewer invincibility frames for this turn
  • Turn 4: Decreases Jevil's Attack by 30% for this turn
  • Turn 5: Nothing happens
  • Turn 6: 25-55 HP heal to a random party member
  • Turn 7: Shuffles all of the party members' HP bars
  • Turn 8: Increases Jevil's Attack by 25% for this turn
  • Turn 9: 36-50 HP heal to all party member
That's lknda funny actually.
Anyway, How in character is Kris to do that?
And How spinning is place is a good strategy against a enemy that don't work in turns?

Yeah, voting Kris on this one. He's got way too much shit for Eren to reasonably deal with, and has experience trying to find opponents weaknesses.
The weaknesses Kris is used to finding are blatantly obvious from the opponent's behavior, not so much with Eren as his weakness is a few centimeters wide spot on the back of his neck

Yes, I don't know why people have the idea that Kris can win only if he finds the weak point, Kris can keep attacking until Eren's body can't take it anymore.
Then my vote stays. Kris wins via war of attrition and outlasting thanks to Yellow Mode. The Big Shots can one-shot Pipis, and its dura also massively upscales 0.5 tons just like everybody else. Kris will just keep abusing it (which they'll do once they see that Eren will keep regening from their slashes) until he gets worn down.

The weaknesses Kris is used to finding are blatantly obvious from the opponent's behavior, not so much with Eren as his weakness is a few centimeters wide spot on the back of his neck
...that's basically downplaying every video game character because "heh the average human can do it too".

But yeah, Kris FRA.

Then my vote stays. Kris wins via war of attrition and outlasting thanks to Yellow Mode. The Big Shots can one-shot Pipis, and its dura also massively upscales 0.5 tons just like everybody else. Kris will just keep abusing it (which they'll do once they see that Eren will keep regening from their slashes) until he gets worn down.
So like, Kris is just gonna starting spamming energy Blast at Eren, and Eren is not gonna do anything to stop It?

More like Eren won't be able to get close enough to do anything about it. If it can knock back a 28 meter tall steel mech then the same thing is gonna happen to Eren. Best way for him to avoid it is to take cover behind the buildings.
And yet Kris can still be hit by said mech

Also there is literally nothing stopping Eren from just leveling the battlefield to prevent Kris from having cover

The profiles says that he have 11.32 metters of range, i think Eren can keep a way from that, and trows buildings at him, or cars.
Throwing vehicles is pretty much nothing to a danmaku fighter lmao. A building can work maybe, but they can just guard through it thanks to their dura + shield. Their lifting strength also means they can easily throw away any debris that they get buried in before Eren gets the chance to do a follow up attack.
Also there is literally nothing stopping Eren from just leveling the battlefield to prevent Kris from having cover
I mean that's not gonna help much tbh. He's still going to be a big, easy-to-hit target whereas Kris can always get out of his range thanks to acrobatics.

How does acrobatics help Kris in get out of Eren's range when he can easily chase him down? That only helps in dodging, which is gonna be difficult because speed equalized is a boon for large characters

Throwing vehicles is pretty much nothing to a danmaku fighter lmao.
Why not? Is not like Kris have protection of arrows, he can get hit by projecties, being a car don't change that.
A building can work maybe, but they can just guard through it thanks to their dura + shield.
Okay, but that don't change that he will be demaged by the attack, is not like he Will cancel the attack with his shield.
Their lifting strength also means they can easily throw away any debris that they get buried in before Eren gets the chance to do a follow up attack.
Why? The speed is equal, Kris is gonna be buried in buildings, leaving him probally disoriented, i think is more likey that Eren have enough time to attack before Kris can get out.

Why not? Is not like Kris have protection of arrows, he can get hit by projecties, being a car don't change that.
Kris has plenty experience dodging cars and projectiles even bigger than that.

Being able to jump 15 meters in an instant would allow him to dodge most projectiles, even if they are buildings.

Last edited:
IBy the way, according to the Versus Thread Rules pages, only the combat speed is equalized.

This means that Eren is still only Subsonic in movement speed.
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

Is not just combat speed, is every other speed.

"Reduced by the same multiplier", it means if Eren's combat speed is 1000 m/s and his running speed is 100, when the combat speed is equalized to a 500 m/s character, his running speed becomes 50 m/s.

Kris has plenty experience dodging cars and projectiles even bigger than that.
How do you know in Canon he dodges all of the attack that Jevil trows at him? Getting a vídeo of a Guy doing a no demage against Jevil to prove how good he is at dodging, don't prove anything If i get a vídeo of Kris just getting hit by every Scythe.

And considering that he dodging Jevil attack is after he memorized all Jevil Paterns, by dying a lot and doing resets, he gonna probally gonna lose against a enemy that he never faced before.

Being able to jump 15 meters in an instant would allow him to dodge most projectiles, even if they are buildings.
Eren can trow buildings that are way higher than 15 meters, and how is that a good strategy If he needs to be close to attack Eren?
That's 7 votes for Kris, grace period can start.
Very cool

How do you know in Canon he dodges all of the attack that Jevil trows at him?
Both scenarios are as possible as the other, but Kris is supposed to survive and defeat Jevil to continue the story, which would be impossible if they let themselves get hit by every enemy attack.

It was also stated that Kris is "a natural" at dodging attacks.

These is not dodging trought, is just they jumping from a place to another.
And If he continues to dodges so Far a way from Eren, Kris is not gonna be in range to attack.
Hell they can also just, destroy the building Eren is picking up, using big shot spam before he gets the chance to throw it.
No If Eren is not in the range of attacks.

And Eren can also like, go to another street and push down a building on Kris. That's kinda unlikely, but It can happen.

Because Eren gonna punch stomp on him, or trown a building at him.
Even though we've established that he's going to get a face full of danmaku spam if he's ever close in their range?

Point is a building is not gonna do any favors for him when he's dealing with a guy who can quickly jump 10-15 meters across to dodge, and who can bombard him with 8-C bullets while moving and dodging around at the same time. Kris shoots the building that Eren is holding then it falls apart on him like lego.

Even though we've established that he's going to get a face full of danmaku spam if he's ever close in their range?
We also estabilish that is Eren that can't get closer to Kris, not the other way around. In this scenario, Eren is keeping his distance so he can't get caught by Kris attacks, but since Kris is the one getting closer, Eren can caught him now.

Also Eren is Just gonna run away from Kris If they get closer.
Point is a building is not gonna do any favors for him when he's dealing with a guy who can quickly jump 10-15 meters across to dodge, and who can bombard him with 8-C bullets while moving and dodging around at the same time.
He can also smash the building at Kris, like in the walls with the giant Boulder.
Kris shoots the building that Eren is holding then it falls apart on him like lego.
Is funny that this is a speed equal battle, and you arguing that Kris is gonna do stuff faster than Eren anyway. I mean i not denying that this can happen, but is more likely to Eren trow a building at Kris.

Btw, this is almost a stomp, does Eren have other wincons besides trowing buildings?

We also estabilish that is Eren that can't get closer to Kris, not the other way around. In this scenario, Eren is keeping his distance so he can't get caught by Kris attacks, but since Kris is the one getting closer, Eren can caught him now.
I don't think you're getting the point. Regardless whether Eren is the one trying to get close or not, he's still going to struggle landing a hit because of their heavy hitting danmaku spam in lieu of Kris's superior range. Kris moves and dodges while shooting.

I'm gonna drop this argument for now since it's going in circles. Either way, Kris's shit is much better than just Eren "chuck a building at them lul". That's all.

Btw, this is almost a stomp, does Eren have other wincons besides trowing buildings?
High-Mid regen ig? Eren can try to grab and crush Kris thanks to his LS, but that's unlikely to happen unless he manages to get the drop on them somehow.

@Therefir thoughts?

Back