• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kris VS Eren Yeager (7-2-0)

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
Kris vs Eren
  • Battle takes place in a city.
  • Chapter 2 Kris is being used.
  • Clash of the Titans Arc Eren is being used, and he starts in his Titan Form.
  • Speed is equalized.
Kris is scaling immensely above 0.30 tons.

Eren is far stronger than 0.69 tons.

Kris: 7 (Myguy, Steven_Pogi_Paitao, Da3ggman, StrymULTRA, Greatsage13th, ShionAH, Sonicflare9)
Eren: 2 (Fezzih_007, Sir_Marvulous)
Inconclusive:
6HBhf0N_d.webp

Last edited:
Well, ap really doesnt matter that much for kris because funny soul manipulation

However, one quick question

how can frisk escape the grab + chomp combo?Speed is equalized so avoiding a grab from a freaking giant is going to be nearly impossible

how can frisk escape the grab + chomp combo?Speed is equalized so avoiding a grab from a freaking giant is going to be nearly impossible
While speed is equalized, Kris keeps their acrobatics, so they could try to jump far away, cut off Eren's arm or leg from a safe distance or shoot bullets to keep him afar.

It's not the first time a giant character has tried to eat Kris at least.

Considering the Titans are pretty much flesh mechs do we assume the soul hax would hit Eren if it lands anywhere on his Titan or would Kris need to hit the nape of the neck to affect Eren?

I honestly don't know the answer to that, Kris's attacks work against machines, but the Titan body is just a soulless pieces of meat while the real person is inside the nape, not connected by soul or anything.

So I would say it wouldn't work just by attacking any part of the Titan.

It would also make it a stomp since there is no way Eren would survive a Building level attack to his soul (damage to the soul are reflected to the user as a physical attack).

Last edited:
While speed is equalized, Kris keeps their acrobatics, so they could try to jump far away, cut off Eren's arm or leg from a safe distance or shoot bullets to keep him afar.

It's not the first time a giant character has tried to eat Kris at least.
That is a good range for a jump, but eren can counter this by just chasing kris down

Eren is 15 meters tall, so eren can close gap that kris creates between them in an instant by just running towards him, kris is not going to get enough room to breath that easily

I can definetely see kris cutting erens limbs tho, problem with this is that he will either need to get dangerously close to eren, or get the chance to use his projectiles from a safe distance while a 15 m monster is chasing him like a pitbull named princess

Also, since speed is equalized, if kris tries to jump away cant eren just catch him while he is in mid-air?This will depend on how agile is the attack titan tho

Eren went through an entire training arc to learn how to fight against smaller, more agile opponents in his Titan form during his time in the Survey Corps

That is a good range for a jump, but eren can counter this by just chasing kris down
You tell me how you can keep chasing something small at full speed after crouching heavily to catch it in the first place.

Furthermore Kris can fit in a lot of places Eren can't without breaking through, the battle is taking place in a city after all.
Also, since speed is equalized, if kris tries to jump away cant eren just catch him while he is in mid-air?
If Eren has to reach out his hands to catch Kris, how will he be able to recover immediately after missing? Speed is equalized, but Eren's limbs have to travel a much greater distance due to his large size, which is why we have such a hard time catching mice and flies even though they move at speeds lower than the average human.

Kris has been shown to dodge things faster than he can move as well, even several times faster.
he will either need to get dangerously close to eren, or get the chance to use his projectiles from a safe distance while a 15 m monster is chasing him like a pitbull named princess.
Kris can attack from more than ten meters away normally, and even further with projectiles, so they actually have the range advantage here, as none Eren's limbs reach 10 meters in length.

And their projectiles don't hinder them in any way, as Kris can fire energy bullets while dodging.

Eren went through an entire training arc to learn how to fight against smaller, more agile opponents in his Titan form during his time in the Survey Corps
I think that takes place arcs later, this is the Eren that first fought with the Armored Titan without the hardening abilities.

And the Survey Corps's 3D Maneuver Gear only allows them to travel at 101 m/s, which is far slower than Kris can travel and Eren's arms can move.

I think that takes place arcs later, this is the Eren that first fought with the Armored Titan without the hardening abilities.

And the Survey Corps's 3D Maneuver Gear only allows them to travel at 101 m/s, which is far slower than Kris can travel and Eren's arms can move.
Ah didnt see it was Titan Arc Eren, you are correct

Reminds me i really need to get around to adding all the stuff from the guidebook...

Also no? Eren has reacted to cannonballs with his in his titan form

... I have no idea actually, and it has always been there ever since I came to this site years ago, even at that time I wondered where it came from, but I assumed it was from an AOT book.

Eren is extremely agile even for a giant, I should be able to get his speed just by using his size.

Or maybe we should just scale him from the speed of the 3D Gear.

... I have no idea actually, and it has always been there ever since I came to this site years ago.

Eren is extremely agile even for a giant, I should be able to get his speed just by using his size.

Or maybe we should just scale him from the speed of the 3D Gear.
Going by the guidebook he only hits 72 MPH lmao

You tell me how you can keep chasing something small at full speed after crouching heavily to catch it in the first place.

Furthermore Kris can fit in a lot of places Eren can't without breaking through, the battle is taking place in a city after all.
Does he really need to be at full speed to catch up to him tho?14 meters is not that big of a distance for someone who is 15 m tall

Also, if eren realizes that trying to catch kris is doing nothing but slowing himself down, he would probally try to "run over" kris instead

Hiding in those places can potentially backfire, imagine if he hides inside a house and then eren proceeds to make it collapse on kris
If Eren has to reach out his hands to catch Kris, how will he be able to recover immediately after missing? Speed is equalized, but Eren's limbs have to travel a much greater distance due to his large size, which is why we have such a hard time catching mice and flies even though they move at speeds lower than the average human.

Kris has been shown to dodge things faster than he can move as well, even several times faster.
By using his other hand i guess?sure one hand may be busy but i dont see how that stops him from using the other
(Also, i watched the first fight between eren and reine and they seem to be really agile, i want to add that this should also help eren chase kris)

Kris can attack from more than ten meters away normally, and even further with projectiles, so they actually have the range advantage here, as none Eren's limbs reach 10 meters in length.

And their projectiles don't hinder them in any way, as Kris can fire energy bullets while dodging.
Alright i have some questions here

1-Was it ever shown kris having this range outside battle?This feels like a game mechanic

2-If that is not the case, wouldnt that give kris attacks some kind of aimbot💀?Like what is stopping him from just slashing the titans head off then?Eren doesnt have that crystal ability yet

As far im concerned, kris projectiles only really damaged spamton(and by that i mean made him lose hp) when he attacked that heart thingy that i assume it was his weak spot, why would it do any damage here?

Last edited:
Does he really need to be at full speed to catch up to him tho?14 meters is not that big of a distance for someone who is 15 m tall
I mean if your opponent can move as quick as you at your max speed, you would need to move at full speed to be able to catch up to them.

But as the Versus Thread Rules stated, Eren's movement speed is only Subsonic during the match.
Also, if eren realizes that trying to catch kris is doing nothing but slowing himself down, he would probally try to "run over" kris instead
Trying to stomp Kris is certainly better than trying to catch him with his hands, as that doesn't leave him vulnerable or in a awkward position, but it would a tall order considering the things Kris has dodged.
Hiding in those places can potentially backfire, imagine if he hides inside a house and then eren proceeds to make it collapse on kris
I don't mean hiding, just going into places that Eren would have trouble following, also Kris has enough lifting strength to lift a small house or two.
By using his other hand i guess?sure one hand may be busy but i dont see how that stops him from using the other
I doubt the second hand would be able to extend that much farther than the first one.
1-Was it ever shown kris having this range outside battle?
Yup, it's canon for the Lightners to have this massive range with their melee attacks.
As far im concerned, kris projectiles only really damaged spamton(and by that i mean made him lose hp) when he attacked that heart thingy that i assume it was his weak spot, why would it do any damage here?
They can also damage the Pipis, which are Building level in durability.

Last edited:
Alr ye, voting kris

Eren cant even catch up to the guy due to the running speed advantage, and on top of that even if eren did catch up to it does not guarantee him a win since the guy can just jump away or dodge

Kris can also just cut erens limbs away from a semi-safe distance and keep spamming probectiles too, and to make it worse he will also know about the neck weakness because of CHECK, so if kris catch eren lacking he can just slice the neck and bitch slap eren who lacks soul manipulation resistance

Voting kris fra

Last edited:
Alr ye, voting kris

Eren cant even catch up to the guy due to the running speed advantage, and on top of that even if eren did catch up to it does not guarantee him a win since the guy can just jump away or dodge

Kris can also just cut erens limbs away from a semi-safe distance and keep spamming probectiles too, and to make it worse he will also know about the neck weakness because of CHECK, so if kris catch eren lacking he can just slice the neck and bitch slap eren who lacks soul manipulation

Voting kris fra
I mean, Eren can regen his limbs in a few seconds

How would Check let him know about Eren's weakness? I thought that only tells you vague info about the opponent's behavior

I mean, Eren can regen his limbs in a few seconds

How would Check let him know about Eren's weakness? I thought that only tells you vague info about the opponent's behavior
But lets say for example, kris cuts his kneecaps, or his legs

In those seconds kris can do anything he wants with eren since his melees attacks has some dummy range

I could have sworn CHECK told its opponents weakness

Jesus i need to play deltarune again, especially chapter 2

I vote Eren, i think in a city he have more chanches to win, like he grabs a building and trow at Kris, or he grabs anything and trows at Kris.

Hmm he doesn't usually fight like that, but since his enemy is a human character it should be possible, okay vote counted.

By the way, Kris has now access to some decent Danmaku via spamming Big Shots.

Yes, it's a canon feature now.

I think Kris has better chances thanks to their long ass melee range, projectile spam, and acrobatics + the ability to dodge attacks at once. Meanwhile Eren is a pretty big target that's going to be blindsided a lot by their long ranged attacks.

Even without prior knowledge, Kris should be able to figure his weakspot eventually, since they're no stranger to fighting opponents that can't be defeated conventionally (i.e. K. Round and Sweet Cap'n Cakes). In Eren's case, it's mostly trial-and-error via cutting him from different sides and angles to see if he has any weakspots. Given their range, it won't take long for them to hit his nape eventually.

I think Kris has better chances thanks to their long ass melee range, projectile spam, and acrobatics + the ability to dodge attacks at once. Meanwhile Eren is a pretty big target that's going to be blindsided a lot by their long ranged attacks.

Even without prior knowledge, Kris should be able to figure his weakspot eventually, since they're no stranger to fighting opponents that can't be defeated conventionally (i.e. K. Round and Sweet Cap'n Cakes). In Eren's case, it's mostly trial-and-error via cutting him from different sides and angles to see if he has any weakspots. Given their range, it won't take long for them to hit his nape eventually.
How long is his melee range? Eren's is ~7-8 meters

Problem is it's not just the nape, it's a specific, few centimeters spot on the nape that has to be severed, it's the entire reason why the survey corps use two swords, so they have a wider area to cut. Otherwise Eren will just regen even if his head is destroyed or his body is blown apart.

Problem is it's not just the nape, it's a specific, few centimeters spot on the nape that has to be severed, it's the entire reason why the survey corps use two swords, so they
have a wider area to cut. Otherwise Eren will just regen even if his head is destroyed or his body is blown apart.
I mean, if we're talking about how precise Kris needs to be then they should have that covered. Their accuracy is good enough to shave someone with a single sword stroke from several meters away, without even cutting the guy. They can also slice with short bursts of speed thanks to X-Slash.

Also, would Hypnosis work on Eren here? If yeah then Kris can keep using it on him until he gets too tired to properly maintain his Titan form.

Overall my vote is sticking to Kris. Their offensive options + evasive abilities are good enough to keep the fight drawn out until they eventually stumble on/figure out Eren's weakness. Plus they can also heal if they ever get damaged during the fight.

I mean, if we're talking about how precise Kris needs to be then they should have that covered. Their accuracy is good enough to shave someone with a single sword stroke from several meters away, without even cutting the guy. They can also slice with short bursts of speed thanks to X-Slash.
I mean, precision is great and all but he still would have zero idea that he needs to cut an extremely specific spot on the titan's neck to kill Eren, all while Eren is actively trying to rip him apart
Also, would Hypnosis work on Eren here? If yeah then Kris can keep using it on him until he gets too tired to properly maintain his Titan form.
Nah, even if Eren is KOed the Attack Titan still keeps fighting, it just goes berserk
Overall my vote is sticking to Kris. Their offensive options + evasive abilities are good enough to keep the fight drawn out until they eventually stumble on/figure out Eren's weakness. Plus they can also heal if they ever get damaged during the fight.
Like i said, without prior knowledge the odds of Kris stumbling on the Titan's weakness are basically zero. Humans fought them for close to 2000 years and only ever discovered their weakness on the tail end of that timeframe.

Eren's regen kinda outmatches any kind of healing Kris has

Eren can stay transformed for an hour and a half, and Kris can travel and have dozens of fights for an entire afternoon.

I would say their stamina is not that different.

But harming Eren would reduce his stamina, while Kris never appears to be tired from all those fights.

I not denying his good ofensive, but figuring out Eren weak point is gonna be hard without nothing really indicating the back of his head is his weakness, is more unlikely that he found out about the weakness that he somehow figuring out. And Kris have to go up Eren and go behind to Win, is gonna be very hard to do so because Eren can take small target on the Air i think.

Eren can stay transformed for an hour and a half, and Kris can travel and have dozens of fights for an entire afternoon.

I would say their stamina is not that different.

But harming Eren would reduce his stamina, while Kris never appears to be tired from all those fights.
Hmm? Regenning doesnt reduce his stamina, the only thing that does that is repeatedly transforming from human to titan form in a short timeframe

Hmm? Regenning doesnt reduce his stamina, the only thing that does that is repeatedly transforming from human to titan form in a short timeframe
The more damage he takes, the harder is for him to regenerate, that's why he comes out of his Titan produce a new one.

If he does that, he will immediately expose himself.

But as I said, outlasting Kris is not really an option for Eren, no matter how long the battles last, how many there are or how far they travel, Kris never really seemed to be tired.

Using Big Shots doesn't take any of their energy as well, as they can spam it.

Kris also has their own healing powers outside of items (Pirouette), it doesn't really matter if they run out of consumable items.

Kris also has their own healing powers outside of items (Pirouette), it doesn't really matter if they run out of consumable items.
I pretty sure piroutte works at random, don't really see a good option of healing, and he have to stop fighting to start to spin, Eren can interrupt or something.

Back