• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man (MCU) vs Gypsy Danger (Pacific Rim)

Stark flies around Gypsy Danger and destroys it easily with repulsers and missiles. Even via self destruct, Stark can just fly away from the explosion. Including things like the legion makes things even more easier for Stark.

Iron Man Low-Mid difficulty.

@Godzilla vs gipsy danger

So you think a tank missile or Iron Man's Chest Repulsor will do nothing to the open hole that is the Nuclear Reactor on gipsy danger? Excuse me?

Iron Man takes this via speed and the fact that Gipsy has a massive Achilles heel, that being its reactor.

Akreious said:
@Godzilla vs gipsy danger
So you think a tank missile or Iron Man's Chest Repulsor will do nothing to the open hole that is the Nuclear Reactor on gipsy danger? Excuse me?
Of course I think these would do no damage! Gipsy survived a nuke and the water crashing down immeadiately afterwards, Iron Man's weapons don't compare. Remember the Leviathans? Iron Man couldn't harm them until he into one. I do not think that trick will work here.

Gargoyle One said:
Guys.... Come on.
Low 7B vs 7B, hell yes IM is busting through.
Iron Man doesn't have the damage output. Can Iron Man match the nuke? Can Iron Man tank a nuke? Even if he gets the Hulkbuster, he loses because now Gipsy can hit him easily. Smaller armors will just run out of power.

Godzilla vs gipsy danger said:
Gargoyle One said:
Guys.... Come on.
Iron Man doesn't have the damage output. Can Iron Man match the nuke? Can Iron Man tank a nuke? Even if he gets the Hulkbuster, he loses because now Gipsy can hit him easily. Smaller armors will just run out of power.
This is not a valid argument.

There is a reason why tier 7 has the category of nuclear.

Anyone in tier 7 has this capability or output.

KinkiestSins said:
Godzilla vs gipsy danger said:
Gargoyle One said:
Guys.... Come on.
This is not a valid argument.
There is a reason why tier 7 has the category of nuclear.

Anyone in tier 7 has this capability or output.
Iron Man Hulkbuster is 7-B, his other armors are below this. And the Hulkbuster is slow enough that Gipsy can grab it and chuck it across the city.

Not when Iron Man is City level.

Besides, what's throwing him across the city going to do? Delay him for a few minutes at best?

The Everlasting said:

Besides, what's throwing him across the city going to do? Delay him for a few minutes at best?
I agree with ever. The gap between ap is noticeable enough between the two. Also, iron man armors all have roughly the same max speed as well as the same onboard computer.

The Everlasting said:
Hulkbuster is city level. Not main Iron Man armors. Being thrown across the city will stun him enough for Gipsy to squish him like a bug. Again, harming kaiju with nuke durability and then some. The only reason Hulkbuster is city level is because of Thor, and we don't even know how much of the energy Thor supplied to that explosion.

So you're allowed to necro thread from several months, sweet...

Godzilla vs gipsy danger: I think this may be refering to the second avenger movie, age of ultron. Though to say it was across the city is an exageration. Maybe across a few city blocks.

I know little about the Iron Man comics, but yeah, I think people may be overestimating Iron Man's capability here. Godzilla has a point about the leviathan . Even Friday said Tony's weapon couldn't pierce it. This fight is like a man vs bee. The bee moves fast, and the man may get stung alot, but the man can swat the bee and maybe even kill it. Not saying it's gonna be easy though. Gypsy could take this

When was this?

When he fought Hulk....

@Jorus are you even looking at the durability? IM punched right through his armor.

Jorus C'baoth said:
So you're allowed to necro thread from several months, sweet...

Godzilla vs gipsy danger: I think this may be refering to the second avenger movie, age of ultron. Though to say it was across the city is an exageration. Maybe across a few city blocks.

I know little about the Iron Man comics, but yeah, I think people may be overestimating Iron Man's capability here. Godzilla has a point about the leviathan . Even Friday said Tony's weapon couldn't pierce it. This fight is like a man vs bee. The bee moves fast, and the man may get stung alot, but the man can swat the bee and maybe even kill it. Not saying it's gonna be easy though. Gypsy could take this
Tony overpowered the hulk in a few instances in the movie, which scales to thor who busted Sokovia. I doubt we are overestimating anyone here. No one has just made an argument in favor of Gypsy since most of the arguments are doubting him being city level. Which is not valid. No argument I have seen based outside of PIS has been used against Tony in the last ten replies..

Yeah I saw the stats. Iron Man punched through who's armor?

I messed the typing, Iron Man punches through Gypsy's armor.

It doesnt matter. This is someone who is Low 7-B vs 7-B In case you guys are wondering 7-B > Low 7-B Occams Razor dictates the theory with the least amount of assumptions tends to be correct. In this case, Gypsy cant hurt Iron Man. Iron Man can one shot Gypsy. This is a stomp.

It's not Low 7B tho...It's a Low 7B with a single attack and 7C durability versus a 7B...

Gargoyle One: Iron Man punches through Gypsy's ? That's opinion right?

KinkiestSins: Thor busted Sokovia because he used his Mjolnir to strike at the power core. It's a combination of the two that caused Sokovia to blow to hell. And Iron Man did not overpower Hulk in most of the fight. It was Hulk that was tearing pieces of the Hulkbuster apart. The reason Tony won was because he divebombed both of them into a building and when Hulk got out of the rubble, he saw the damage he was causing and for a moment you can kind of see he may have regretted it. He was caught off guard.

go to minute 3:58 of this clip.

Jorus C'baoth said:

KinkiestSins: Thor busted Sokovia because he used his Mjolnir to strike at the power core. It's a combination of the two that caused Sokovia to blow to hell. And Iron Man did not overpower Hulk in most of the fight. It was Hulk that was tearing pieces of the Hulkbuster apart. The reason Tony won was because he divebombed both of them into a building and when Hulk got out of the rubble, he saw the damage he was causing and for a moment you can kind of see he may have regretted it. He was caught off guard.

Even if you dp tony to be comparable, but weaker then the hulk. He would still either be low end city level or high end small city level. Well above anything gypsy can handle. Period.

@Jorus and Godzilla. Actually, Gargoyle is 100% right. He is Low 7-B with a self destruct. So he self destructs, iron man either tanks it or flys away. And he wins.

Jorus C'baoth said:

No, that's fact.

A 7B easily destroys a 7C, this is obvious

Gargoyle One said:
Jorus C'baoth said:

No, that's fact.

7-B by scaling off a questionable feat. And I'm pretty sure Gipsy should be rated as above 7-C. The nuke is only rated as 1.2 megatons, when visuals contradict that. Plus, this could be explained as Striker Eureka's core detonating, so Gipsy should be at least 7-B. And Iron Man should stay at 8-A, because the 7-B level is scaled froma questionable feat. Normal Iron Man is still rated as 8-A, Hulkbuster shouldn't be much more powerful.

Gargoyle One said:
No, that's fact.

Fact? How can it be fact if it never actually happened? Has Marvel released a crossover with Pacific Rim without me realizing it?

Look, I get it. You used the stats. But none of us here are the actual owners or writers of the characters. So any stats based on whatever analysis from feats always need to be taken with a grain of salt. In other words, even those stats are opinions mate. We're allowed to question them, especially if it isn't clear how the characters got those stats.

Iron man from the comics might be tough, I don't know. But the ones from the movie I do know, and unless there's a clear reason why it's assumed that Iron Man must be stronger than Gypsy Danger, I'll stick to my opinion.

@Jorus. We take into account only stats on the vs wiki in debates. If You dont like it, I am sorry either make a content revision thread or just dont debate for that verse. Saying that stats should be taken with a grain of salt is not an argument.

@Godzilla, At this point, you are arguing in semantics. Saying it should be higher ignores math and scaling. It is not an argument, this makes the assumption that 'Ohh I am only voting this way via reason a and b and ignoring everything else." This is a debate. Not a respect thread, not a profile vid or any of that. The point of a debate is to argue via the information given. Not based in your own personal opinion or thoughts on the matter. Otherwise, I would wank Sora into 3-A or downplay Asriel at Low 2-C And if your opinion is matched up with evidence about something we do wrong with a profile, make a content revision thread. This wiki is based on order, and threads like these are not designed to debate about what facts are right. But rather debate with the facts given who is stronger.

KinkiestSins said:
@Jorus.
We take into account only stats on the vs wiki in debates. If You dont like it, I am sorry either make a content revision thread or just dont debate for that verse. Saying that stats should be taken with a grain of salt is not an argument.
Not an argument? Seriously? Alright.

If I knew how those stats were acquired in the first place, maybe i'd have a starting point on how to refute it. I already tried to make some arguments in this thread, I honestly don't see how it's gonna be any better in a content revision thread if I'm just gonna meet the same "look at the stats" excuse.;

Yeah, because it is a debate. It is not like Bill Nye and Ken Ham were just spouting their opinions with one another. They debated a question and with the information given and some background knowledge, they come up with an opinion and use that. The thing is, the information given disagree with literally anything you or godzilla said. If you made a thread tomorrow, nerfing Iron Man to just 8-A, sure he loses, but that is because the information changed with new evidence. The information however says otherwise. I am not trying to give you an excuse, I dont like some pages here either. But I wont say 'Oh goku is only mountain level cuz all I seen him do was bust mountains." I am here for the actual debating, writing an argument and reading the information part of vs debating.

If I dont like goku, I wont say in a thread 'He is only mountain level" Cuz A. I would make myself look stupid.

B. This is an not argument on why goku should lose, it does not compare any powers or abilities or experience and decide the winner. It basically just says. "I dont like this opinion and as such I will not debate their powers, abilities,etc, make a well reasoned argument and just say this reason."

This is an AP stomp

Kinki: So you're okay with stats without any calculations? or clear feats? Godzilla wasn't wrong when he said the powerscaling was iffy. But that's my opinion. And yes, a debate is an argument of opinions. It's all we have.

It has nothing to do with me liking one character over another, and you shouldn't assume that just because my opinion differs than yours.

Back