• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also fought Ursaal by the end of the series thus he seems to be somewhat comparable to Mark in the Blue Suit issues so yeah that seems fair.

He did bother Dinosaurus and similarly powerful characters (I take it we all place Dinosaurus as a high tier character) so Bulletproof is somewhere up there.
When did this happen for reference?

EDIT: I found the encounter and it honestly leaves something to be desired. Bulletproof really didn't do anything more than move Dino and right after he easily pushed him away along with Oliver.
He also fought Ursaal by the end of the series
Not really. She threw one punch in a fight where Mark told people to not kill and he gave up right after.

Its definitely not enough to say that he scales to Mark.

But like, if we're really doing to whole "Even if they can be completely stomped and one shot they sort of stagger people on BoS Mark's level" then I guess "Possibly High 6-C" isn't that bad. Though we do get repeated statements that even a terrible BoS Mark with no workout training is for the most part above everyone else on Earth.

Last edited:
Strength
Durability
What else is uncalculated

Jasonsith:

Your help with calculations would be very appreciated.

Big thanks for the help.

You received a reply in one of the calculation blogs.

Last edited:
I'd imagine Dominex scales more to the Dynamo 5 since he appears in that series and not in the others, as far as I know

and invincible has been in those series too plus he was in that same comic they fought dominex sons in... tho its hard to say if they were stronger than their dad but tbh i dont remmeber much from the series

Yes Invincible and characters from that series has been in Dynamo 5 but for Image it seems we judge characters based on feats from their series individually, not from scaling between series.

Yes Invincible and characters from that series has been in Dynamo 5 but for Image it seems we judge characters based on feats from their series individually, not from scaling between series.
So crossover comics should have their individual scaling not mixed with with their individual OG comics

the same for dominex?
Not only is scaling to Supreme incredibly confusing due to in-universe retcons, the bigger issue is that Supreme has the best raw feats out of all of them and his existence breaks the story of Invincible.

The Dynamo 5 can coexist with Invincible to some degree, but Supreme existing makes multiple plot points questionable within the universe.

Please also check if this is a mere flight speed or also combat speed and reactions. Again, remind me if this has been discussed before. Thanks.
We had a discussion of this feat earlier in this thread.

Guidebook says its hyperspace travel but other stuff and how we usually scale speed makes it muddied on what we should use.

We still need a proper tier for Levy, Robot, Outrun, Eve, Wolfman, Chupacabra, and a AP tier for Brit.

Thank you very much for helping out. The accepted calculations results can probably be applied now.

We cannot scale between different Image Comics continuities, no. They rather frequently cross over, but major events in comic books controlled by different writers do not tend to affect each other at all, and Erik Larsen has repeatedly stated that they follow rather standard crossover rules in this regard.

We're not editing anything until everything major is cleared up in the franchise. If we do it piece meal it'll look weird.

Don't we have enough information/accepted calculations to start with the revisions now?

Most of the side characters like Robot don't really have a specified tier yet from what I can tell, it's mostly just Mark and the people who scale to Mark.

Don't we have a feat for the mid-tiers/Bulletproof and Immortal as well?

Okay. That can also be used then. It also scales to beginning of series Invincible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back