• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Introducing: Mrs. Sera Elite

VenomElite

VS Battles
Retired
Since we all live in different time zones, I decided to make this announcement today (January 2nd, 2017) since we are in KST (Korean Standard Time) which is 9+ UTC. Basically tomorrow (January 3rd, 2017) is Sera's and my wedding day. As such we will be quite busy tomorrow, meaning Sera likely won't even be on chat (tomorrow is a very big and special day for her :3).

Now, I met Sera five years ago. We have been together for four years thus far. Some people till this day might call me crazy for leaving my home country just to be with Sera, but since I met her, I knew that I had to have her, I had to make her mine... even if it meant leaving some of my friends back in Shibuya behind. And what happened? We fell in love, I proposed to her on February 4th on 2016 and now we're getting married :3 Tomorrow marks the first day of the rest of our lives :)

This wiki has been such a pleasure being a part of, and I am glad, no I am very proud to be part of this community. I've met so many wonderful people here: CrossverseCrisis, The Everlasting, Matthew Schroeder, Antvasima, Ryukama, Reppuzan, The Perpetual, The real cal howard, Austrian Man-Meat, Hop Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer, Promestein, Lina Shields, EvilMegaCookie, Colonel Krukov, TISS7Redgrave, Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki, LordAizenSama, SomebodyData, Skodwarde the Almighty, Saikou the Lewd King, DarkLK, A6Colute, Thebluedash, Yomi Schwarz, Starkiller215, BowserRulesAll, Darkanine, LordXcano, Kavpeny, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Ultima Reality, -BALNK-, WeeklyBattles, Grudgeman1706, MagiSinbad, Antoniofer, Gemmysaur, Celestial Pegasus, and the LivingTribunal1 (just to name a few!)

Thank you all for being such a welcoming and loving community both staff and regulars alike :) I share this with you all in hopes that this wonderful news and loving message will start 2017 off with positivity! :D

That's quite the time difference. And yo, that's more than a few! xD

Congrats on you and Sera getting married bro. Hope y'all have a happy life together starting tomorrow and onwards!~ :D

Finally, Sera is officially my sister-in-law :3

As the most influential figure in my life big brother, I wish you and Sera and happy life, but do know that I will be a part of it! XD

Anyway beside like I said before to Sera in chat, have a happy marriage!! Also marriage is a huge step toward happiness or at least that is what I think of it.

Congratulations! Best of luck and wishes you two :)

Well, I may as well go all out eh? ;)

From the first day I met Sera, she was the sweetest friend I have ever had, and I was happy that she made you happy. But I'm not gonna lie... I was afraid of her at the same time. The thought of her "taking you away from me" was terrifying. When I was a bit younger I always had this stupid conception that if you two ever got married, you'd forget all about little sis. Heck, the day you told me you proposed to Sera I nearly had a heart attack! XD

I know now how silly I was four years ago. It brings me joy to see you two finally becoming a complete union. We Japanese are known for our pride, and I am very proud to have a Korean sister-in-law who is so sweet, kind, gentle, smart, and caring. She has been another positive influence on my life, and I haven't had many of those. Now I get to officially call her "Nee-san" :3

May the two of you have many wonderful years together. I'll be beside you both every step of the way. I love you two! =)

Big congrats on your marriage guys. I hope everything will go well for you now and in the future. This is greato

Congratulations you two! I hope you two and your family have a wonderful day! I can't physically give you anything, but you always have my love and support.

Sera wanted me to post this message from her:

"Please ensure that there is at least one staff member in chat. Normally I'm always in chat so it's ok for me to be the only mod there, but I will be gone most of the day. Considering the possibility of a major incident, if there is any major problem that a staff member cannot handle for any reason and need Fandom's assistance, please check my profile as all of the links for reporting are at the bottom of the template, there is also some links on the current Rule Violation Thread.

Thank you for all the heartfelt wishes!"

-Sera

Thank you. For those wondering we are now officially nampyeongwa anae (husband and wife) :3

Back