• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Instant Death Cosmology Upgrade #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protag-kun bringing Instant Death third cosmology upgrade.
With the release of V13, I once again propose an upgrade.

Cosmology Upgrade

Background and Summary

Celestial Foundation (World)
The Celestial Foundation is a conceptual structure that contains "numerous things that make up the world."
In simple terms, a Celestial Foundation is the vessel for a world, and could be considered the world in and of itself. On top of these foundations are placed the numerous things making up that world, and that is where intelligent life forms live. This is of course on a conceptual level, so, for example, in the world that Yogiri and Tomochika originally came from, one can say that space was laid on top of that foundation. In the world they are currently in, the land and sea are laid directly on top of the foundation instead. In short, the Celestial Foundation is what an observer would refer to as the base of the world. -Volume 3 Chapter 3

In previous CRT, I've already address how a single Celestial Foundation contain multitude of Space-Times:
Cosmology Upgrade #1 (2-C AKA Darian sacrifice)
Cosmology Upgrade #2 (2-B AKA Lynel sacrifice)

Long story short, there are countless parallel timelines inside a single Celestial Foundation.
This give us the rating of 2-B for a single "World."

But this is not the focus of this Content Revision.

Main Topic
The Sea

The sea is a space that contain all Celestial Foundations.

There are countless Celestial Foundations, all floating in a space known as the “Sea.” The individual foundations are like bubbles in this Sea. -Volume 3 Chapter 3
So Countless X Countless = 2-B Sea.

It sounds simple, right? Now then, the real stuff.

New stuff
At first we only know the Sea as "Space that contain countless Celestial Foundations," but later when Vol. 13 dropped we get this statement.

The canopy separated the world from the infinite space known as the “Sea.” With that canopy gone, the rest of the world easily collapsed. The world was frail and couldn’t bear the harsh environment of the Sea. -Volume 13 chapter 9

The sea is an infinite space that contain all Celestial Foundations.
Theoratically, the sea could contain infinite of Celestial Foundations since it's size is infinite compared to Countless x Countless structure it contain hence it's a 2-A structure.

I would argue since the Sea is 2-A, it is likely that there exist infinite celestial foundations.

Mind you that the "Countless Celestial Foundations" statement from the first scan in regard to the Sea is not a contradiction, rather it implies there are too many of them to be counted. Not exactly an anti-feat to the notion of "There are infinite Celestial Foundations in the sea" especially if the space that contains them is infinite in size (2-A). Simply put, the remark toward the number of Celestial Foundations being countless in total wouldn't contradict the possibility there are infinite of them.

Conclusion:
The Sea is a 2-A structure
that may contain an infinite amount of Celestial Foundations. There may or may not be infinite Celestial Foundations inside the sea, and while it's likely there are infinite amount of Celestial Foundation, that is irrelevant since the Sea is stilll 2-A in size regardless.

Scaling or what this implies on the current scaling for High tier characters should be reserved for another thread (If I'm not lazy)

Last edited:
Y'know what's coming down with this thread.
1022988746032951296.webp

The sea is an infinite space that contain all Celestial Foundations.
Theoratically, the sea could contain infinite of Celestial Foundations since it's size is infinite compared to Countless x Countless structure it contain hence it's a 2-A structure.

I would argue since the Sea is 2-A, it is likely that there exist infinite celestial foundations.

Mind you that the "Countless Celestial Foundations" statement from the first scan in regard to the Sea is not a contradiction, rather it implies there are too many of them to be counted. Not exactly an anti-feat to the notion of "There are infinite Celestial Foundations in the sea" especially if the space that contains them is infinite in size (2-A). Simply put, the remark toward the number of Celestial Foundations being countless in total wouldn't contradict the possibility there are infinite of them.
Isnt this Low 1-C?

Agree as well
Basically, now everything that is infinitely bigger than a Low 2-C to 2-A thing is now Low 1-C due to new standards. This is how Bayonetta, Chrono or Kingdom Hearts got to Tier 1.
I don't know about Chrono but Bayonetta and KH don't use that reason, although if you can explain why being bigger than Low 2-C is Low 1-C then go ahead.

Basically, now everything that is infinitely bigger than a Low 2-C to 2-A thing is now Low 1-C due to new standards. This is how Bayonetta, Chrono or Kingdom Hearts got to Tier 1.
But where do you get the idea that OP implied any bigger size? I don't see that

It was never new standards, it has been always a thing but again I don't see how in your OP imply anywhere.

Unless he think it's being inside of something implies that which is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back