• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small Cosmology Upgrade
Low Multiversal (2-C) Heavenly Record

Context:
The Heavenly Record (also called the Celestial Foundation in the Light Novel) is a structure that contains the universe (space-time) itself, hence a Heavenly Record could be considered the world (universe) in and of itself.

In vol. 5, we are shown that a single Heavenly Record could contain 3, possibly more timelines that exist physically at once. Whenever Darian died, his ability allowed his soul to travel back in time. Every time he travelled back to the past because of his death, it created an entirely different timeline.

Now, there are 3 timelines currently known to exist physically at once:

First Timeline
Before the main story took place, Darian had at least once used his ability to travel to the past to stop Jolt from destroying the school. This created a new timeline (Second Timeline) where Darian was able to stop Jolt.
Second Timeline
The main timeline is where the main story takes place. In this timeline Darian had killed himself to run away from Yogiri.
Third Timeline
This is the new timeline where Darian found himself after he had abandoned his comrade and killed himself to run away from Yogiri.

Now this mean that a single Heavenly Record likely contained more than a single timeline, at least 3 timelines possibly more.
Thus a single Heavenly Record is low Multiversal (2-C).

If the above is accepted.
It affect Heavenly Record Eater which capable of consuming 4-5 record at once.

The AP should goes like this: "(An HRE can consume 4-5 Heavenly Record at once), likely higher (each record could possibly contains 3 timelines or more)."

Additionally, an HRE had once tried to destroy this Heavenly Record which at the time already contained 2 timelines at the same time, if it wasn't for Yogiri killing the HRE before it could erase the Record. The world would surely be erased by now. Simply adding more timelines wouldn't suddenly make an HRE incapable of consuming/destroying the Heavenly Record.

This upgrade HRE AP from at least 4-5 space-time (low-end) up to 15 space-time (high-end) if we consider each record contain 3 timelines.
Naturally, the other stats scales as well.

2-C Range Upgrade

Yoshifumi

Yoshifumi's knife, the wandering edge is capable of traveling from one space-time to other separate space-times.

In this scan, Yoshifumi threw his knife (The Wandering Edge) and erased the history of Takumi receiving God power and slaying Gods as GOD Slayer. The thing is, Takumi came from outside the Heavenly Record, most likely another Heavenly Record. This means the Wandering Edge is capable of traveling to another Heavenly Record and altering the history contained therein (Takumi's history).

This is because Takumi's history as a mortal to becoming a God Slayer is contained within his original universe/timeline/heavenly record. However, due to Yoshifumi's wandering edge, Takumi's history has been altered and he has lost his God power.

Yoshifumi 2-C Range via Wandering Edge

Yoshifumi Interdimensional Range via Wandering Edge as suggested by @Everything12 and @Elizhaa

Aoi Hayanose
If Low Multiversal (2-C) Heavenly Record is accepted, her worldview range need to be upgraded to Low Multiversal because it has been accepted that Worldview holder (Aoi being one them) can affect the entire record.

TL;DR
  • Each Heavenly Record is 2-C structure because it has been shown that a record could contain more than a single timeline, at least 3 timelines possibly more. This affect Heavenly Record Eater and consequently, the character who scales to HRE.
  • Aoi range with her Worldview is upgraded to 2-C for capable of affecting the entire record.
  • Yoshifumi range is upgraded to 2-C Interdimensional via Wandering Edge because the knife can travel from one Heavenly Record to another Heavenly Record.

Last edited:
Agree, does that mean all the other worldview holders characters will also get the 2-C range?
For that, I think I need to discuss with Nee-chan supporter.
I'm only knowledgeable on Instant Death, and thus I only mention Aoi here.

If this CRT does get accepted, I think we can discuss about other World View holder having 2-C range later down the road.

Pretty sure the knife would be Interdimensional range.

The 'likely higher' and the additional brackets isn't needed for the Heavenly Record Eater, just add on the fact that Heavenly Records can consist of multiple timelines when mentioning the four+ records they normally contain if you think that is really needed.

Pretty sure the knife would be Interdimensional range.

The 'likely higher' and the additional brackets isn't needed for the Heavenly Record Eater, just add on the fact that Heavenly Records can consist of multiple timelines when mentioning the four+ records they normally contain if you think that is really needed.
Thank you for input.

The Knife can target someone history that originate from other record (space-time), that space-time/timeline is not contained inside the same Heavenly Record Yoshifumi resides in.

Thus meaning The Knife went from World A (Present) to World B (Past). The 2 Timelines are separated and not contained under the same container (Record). Takumi originate from outside Main Heavenly Record from other Record, if he originate from the same record Yoshifumi resides in, he wouldn't need the angel permission to get inside.

So Low Multiversal (2-C) range as the knife can reach other timelines.

Thank you for input.

The Knife can target someone history that originate from other record (space-time), that space-time/timeline is not contained inside the same Heavenly Record Yoshifumi resides in.

Thus meaning The Knife went from World A (Present) to World B (Past). The 2 Timelines are separated and not contained under the same container (Record). Takumi originate from outside Main Heavenly Record from other Record, if he originate from the same record Yoshifumi resides in, he wouldn't need the angel permission to get inside.

So Low Multiversal (2-C) range as the knife can reach other timelines.
That is Interdimensional range, able to travel to other space-times but does so through teleportation or the like, that skips the distance needed to travel.

In this CRT, it has been accepted that the Knife could physically traveling through time and have been accepted as Immeasurable Speed.
Honestly, that evidence reads like time travel to me, but regardless, my point still stands. It doesn't travel the length of the Universe to reach the other record and hit the target, it instantly travels through time and skips every point in-between, which is Interdimensional range.

Well, a bit late but I agree with treating each HR as 2-C as that was blatant. In regard to Yoshifumi’s Wandering Edge… I am rather neutral on it because I am not sure about how to treat such weapon. But if many agree to it than there’s that.

Seems questionable as well
If no one has any other qualm about the CRT, I can start applying it.

Btw, Elizhaa. I checked that HRE has likely Multiversal range, should we remove that? Because it seems like a wrong rating to me.
It seems fine to apply the changes.
The person who removed 2-B statistics didn't remove the 2-B ranges, from the CRT; I removed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back