• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Interesting, after read the official translation of volume 12 i'am interested in mokomoko statement where she said that the world is a shell of clam or the dream of dragon. Since mokomoko not from the world where yogiri's currently in, but the original world. Does she mean the world as all existence? Since she can also access information such as heavenly records and know the likes UEG as well (from Q&A in vol 11), it seems like it not just limited to original world.

I wonder what kind being the dragon she mentioned.

Also, yogiri said that it reminds him of the game he's used to play, where the game took place entirely within the dream a of whale. Is this some kind reference to real life game? Because you know, sometime the games that yogiri play based on real life games as well.

Based on this it kinda save to assume that there are higher beings that see the world as a dream. And it possible that there are no one currently among the characters that introduced can explain it (or maybe not yet).

After all, author said that, the Q&A will be answered based on the characters knowledge, so it possible that there are more powerful beings that more powerful than UEG that mokomoko doesn't know.

Also from author message in web novel it seems that volume 14 will be conclusion of ID story, well prepare for the last train. Hope that author answer all the questions that need to be answered.

Also, yogiri said that it reminds him of the game he's used to play, where the game took place entirely within the dream a of whale. Is this some kind reference to real life game? Because you know, sometime the games that yogiri play based on real life games as well.
Well, that's interesting, it immediately reminded me of this Whale.
We might be getting some R>F here.

Also from author message in web novel it seems that volume 14 will be conclusion of ID story, well prepare for the last train. Hope that author answer all the questions that need to be answered.
Yes, the author says that he might do something for the ending in volume 14. But finger cross, it could just be that vol. 14 is the start of the last saga, and for all we know, it might span for three-volume (lul).

30 Classmate revived (+ The Teacher and Driver) it would make 32 people revived.

Classmate Yogiri killed:

Higashida (Fodder in vol. 1)
Fukuhara (Fodder in vol. 1)
Tachibana (Dominator, Died after he tried to use cockroaches to attack Yogiri and Tomochika in vol. 1)
Yukimasa (Reader, Died after he tried to manipulate Yogiri fate to die under rubble in vol. 4)
Ayaka (Dragon, died after she become dragon and concieted enough to attack Yogiri despite her other module is warning her in vol.4)
Romiko (Necromancer, died because she try to attack Yogiri and Tomochika in vol. 4)

Last edited:
Man, I give up.
I'm going to start reading the web version, J-novel cut it right when they're talking about the R>F.
Well, it won’t fair to give more to others. They just give sample before the real thing finish. Plus, it take some times to actually translate all parts of the novel so just read raw if you need to know more

Well, it won’t fair to give more to others. They just give sample before the real thing finish. Plus, it take some times to actually translate all parts of the novel so just read raw if you need to know more
Yeah, I understand their intention and have been putting up with my own impatient for a while.
(Fujitaka uploading vol. 13 on web novel is not helping my impatient at all), Thus I'll give up and read the web novel instead.

Tho, I'll still buy volumes 12, 13, and 14, when they came out so I can savor the beautiful art Chisato-san (illust), has created for the light novel. 👌

That because they don’t fully understand how Fujitakaverse cosmology work. How Neechan is connected to ID and differences between fate and plot for the verse.
Btw, who is Sage Shirou?
I don't remember them ever getting mentioned in the first part or appearing in the meeting.
How they're able to get under the radar of Omega Sword detection?

I haven't started reading the WN, so if it's a spoiler...

Btw, who is Sage Shirou?
I don't remember them ever getting mentioned in the first part or appearing in the meeting.
How they're able to get under the radar of Omega Sword detection?

I haven't started reading the WN, so if it's a spoiler...
why don't you read wn? even though it was so much fun

shouldn't yogiri get clothing manipulation on his profile.

considering it said that he could kill someone's clothes

speaking of that.

it sounds like his power does have some perverted potential. :)

shouldn't yogiri get clothing manipulation on his profile.

considering it said that he could kill someone's clothes

speaking of that.

it sounds like his power does have some perverted potential. :)
So what abilities should Yogiri get if he opens clothes manipulation?

mainvisual3.jpg

Last edited:
Back