• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
mainvisual3.jpg
I wouldn't expect Mitsuki, the boy who possibly violate Ariel to look this innocent.

i heard yogiri's instant death ability does not work instantly on people he cares for.

who was he killing when he did that?
Someone who can summon object from another world was browsing for a method to kill Yogiri, and one of those summon came an android that are modeled after Yogiri's childhood friend. Probably some organization in Yogiri's old world made that in the first place I assume.

And fix the Gods profile.
Toichiro
UEG
Vahanato
Those three profiles are messy.
Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5; Can exist with Type 2 NEP after the destruction of his body, soul, mind, and concept, before regenerating himself over time), Regeneration (High-Godly over time; Can exist with Type 2 NEP after the destruction of his body, soul, mind, and concept, before regenerating himself over time. Gods can still regenerate from states[75]like causality erasure and complete erasure[55]. Erasure such as complete erasure include history, plot, spiritual, conceptual, mental, and information erasure)
I don't remember NEP nature type 2 is accepted after the NEP revision.

All gods should technically already have information type 2 for being able to control the world core.
Yeah they should.
I think the scan I provided could also be used as supporting evidence.

Vol. 11 chapters 12.

Also, in that chapter it also told that God does not need sleep or nutrition to live. (Self-sustenance types 2 and 3).

Wait a minute.
Shouldn't this give UEG Immortality type 6 negation then?

And if we are safe to assume, UEG and other Gods have the possibility to have immo type 6 because it's common for God to have backup body, or at least it's implied so.

Tunggu sebentar.
Bukankah ini akan memberikan negasi UEG Immortality tipe 6?

Dan jika kita aman untuk berasumsi, UEG dan Dewa lainnya memiliki kemungkinan untuk memiliki immo tipe 6 karena itu umum bagi Tuhan untuk memiliki tubuh cadangan, atau setidaknya itu tersirat.
I also think so

Wait a minute.
Shouldn't this give UEG Immortality type 6 negation then?

And if we are safe to assume, UEG and other Gods have the possibility to have immo type 6 because it's common for God to have backup body, or at least it's implied so.
Probably, if the ghost can possess people and Hedgedog have immortality type 6, I see less reason why gods should have immortality. Besides, Isalda's powers were related Kouryu-beings related to a god..

Probably, if the ghost can possess people and Hedgedog have immortality type 6, I see less reason why gods should have immortality. Besides, Isalda's powers were related Kouryu-beings related to a god..
Do you need help compiling scan? I could gather all the missing scan from your list of ability if you need help.

Perhaps, you could help me find more Battle Song related abilities. I want to add to all gods profile that are currently in my sandbox.
All Battle Song huh? I could, I could.
Is there already a list of current battle song abilities found? I could also make a scan for the currently missing battle song ability that lack scan.

Last edited:
Well, you can check from Elizha’s sandbox since there most BS abilities are already list in it.

Other than that, what your opinion on this?
1. Why Kouryuu doesn't have self-sus type 2 in sealed key? God shouldn't need nutrition.

2. The Possession in the sealed key should be moved before immortality (As the immortality justification also justify possession), and it's kinda my subjective formatting to always have justification for everything.

3. Instead of just 4, write it as type 4. Just 4 as a stand-in for acausality type 4 tick me a bit, just a bit.

4. The Immeasurable Speed should be for the unsealed key, not sure if we should give the sealed key immeasurable speed. He did, after all, took some time to transport Yogiri and Tomochika to Ent.

1. Why Kouryuu doesn't have self-sus type 2 in sealed key? God shouldn't need nutrition.
Perhaps, can you find the scans for that? I am sure it from vol 10 and 11 but having scans might be better.
2. The Possession in the sealed key should be moved before immortality (As the immortality justification also justify possession), and it's kinda my subjective formatting to always have justification for everything.

3. Instead of just 4, write it as type 4. Just 4 as a stand-in for acausality type 4 tick me a bit, just a bit.
Understandable
4. The Immeasurable Speed should be for the unsealed key, not sure if we should give the sealed key immeasurable speed. He did, after all, took some time to transport Yogiri and Tomochika to Ent.
I mean that could also be said to Hirulko. Gods having Immeasurable speed doesn’t necessarily mean that they could bring people on that same speed. There also the case with their range being limited due to restrictions on their power. Of course, the situation is differ because Kouryu’s power is actually sealed away while the latter had only their power restricted so I guess I might make Massively Hypersonic+ for the sealed key scaling to Ayaka.

Perhaps, can you find the scans for that? I am sure it from vol 10 and 11 but having scans might be better.
Got'chu fam.

btw, where are you getting type 1? I know they have it, but I'm curious about your reasoning.

I mean that could also be said to Hirulko. Gods having Immeasurable speed doesn’t necessarily mean that they could bring people on that same speed. There also the case with their range being limited due to restrictions on their power. Of course, the situation is differ because Kouryu’s power is actually sealed away while the latter had only their power restricted so I guess I might make Massively Hypersonic+ for the sealed key scaling to Ayaka.
Agree.

Scaling to other gods like UEG and Toichiro. Also, scaling to ghost Mokomoko because they don’t exactly have physical body, the body that they inhibit is nothing more but vessel and they exist like kind of spiritual entity which mean he doesn’t need oxygen.
I see.
My reasoning was because UEG and Toichiro can survive in space (the scene where they having fight throwing celestial bodies around).

Last edited:
Back