• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How did gods get their type 8 immortality?
Hmm? I don’t think any god actually had immortality type 8. The only way I can see is by scaling to sage stone which doesn’t make any sense. Other than that, I guess world being their foundation for resurrection like case of Malnarina although I am not sure whether this even qualify for immortality type 8?

Hmm? I don’t think any god actually had immortality type 8. The only way I can see is by scaling to sage stone which doesn’t make any sense. Other than that, I guess world being their foundation for resurrection like case of Malnarina although I am not sure whether this even qualify for immortality type 8?
That wouldn't make sense either.
It is like saying HGR user can always regen as long their place of existence/reality still exist thus type 8.

Type 7 and 8 can be discarded.

What about plot manipulation and resistance for God? Do they earn it from the scaling to Aoi Battle Song system or perhaps being a character in Fujitaka verse already earn them plot manipulation?

Lol. After reading addition content in volume 12 about darian, i have to say dude is really the unluckiest person in the reset world.

After wake up in the world part 2, he actually forgot about what happened, including about yogiri. But then one of his subordinate remind him about another subordinate that got killed by yogiri, then little by little he remember about yogiri. Instantly the eyes watching him and once again he goes insane again...., At least Aoi still mantain her sanity in the world part 2, because she didn't piss off yogiri too much.

By the way, is there anyone here buy raw novel for volume 13? If so, what is the side story that usually in the end of novel about?

I read that the side story in volume 12 in author blog in syosetu it's not about yogiri past like usual, is that really really true? I hope volume 13 is about yogiri's past.

Lol. After reading addition content in volume 12 about darian, i have to say dude is really the unluckiest person in the reset world.

After wake up in the world part 2, he actually forgot about what happened, including about yogiri. But then one of his subordinate remind him about another subordinate that got killed by yogiri, then little by little he remember about yogiri. Instantly the eyes watching him and once again he goes insane again...., At least Aoi still mantain her sanity in the world part 2, because she didn't piss off yogiri too much.

By the way, is there anyone here buy raw novel for volume 13? If so, what is the side story that usually in the end of novel about?

I read that the side story in volume 12 in author blog in syosetu it's not about yogiri past like usual, is that really really true? I hope volume 13 is about yogiri's past.
Yeah, if I am not mistaken, the side story for vol 12 is about Tomochika. There is a chance that there will be mention of Yogiri name but I am not sure 🤔

Got it.
That wouldn't make sense either.
It is like saying HGR user can always regen as long their place of existence/reality still exist thus type 8.

Type 7 and 8 can be discarded.

What about plot manipulation and resistance for God? Do they earn it from the scaling to Aoi Battle Song system or perhaps being a character in Fujitaka verse already earn them plot manipulation?
resistances, I think, could work from shield resistance scaling from god powers since the shield is supposed to have all resistances to status

resistances, I think, could work from shield resistance scaling from god powers since the shield is supposed to have all resistances to status
Ig, and now I think about it.
God like UEG should get at least resistance to the plot for resisting Rick's plot manipulation that wouldn't let important people like him die for the sake of humanity.

i got this on facebook,I don't know if this is real or fake so I ask you guys to look at the author's Twitter id to see for sure because I can't access Twister at the moment
Oblivion and I see this tweet too.
Judged from the account's past tweet, it seemed legit. Tho, I'll keep monitoring the author and publisher's twitter for official news.

I will share them here when they tweet about it.

I read through Chapters (Volume in Light Novel) 12 and 13 of the web novel of the series with google translate; I didn't see notable feats for Yogiri.
I wish the new Chapter(s) would elaborate more on cosmology; it would be cool to see Ygiri's true form being at least 1-A like Shallow Vernal's true form, given the similar motive.
no new Yogiri abilities?

Unfortunately no, it seems like more building up volume to volume 14. I hope that in volume 14 great sage will do crazy shit that can put cosmology in 1-A. Because from the novel he is implied stronger than UEG.

I read through Chapters (Volume in Light Novel) 12 and 13 of the web novel of the series with google translate; I didn't see notable feats for Yogiri.
I wish the new Chapter(s) would elaborate more on cosmology; it would be cool to see Ygiri's true form being at least 1-A like Shallow Vernal's true form, given the similar motive.
Elizhaa, do you think it's redundant to give Yogiri interdimensional range? So his range would be "Interdimensional & Hyperversal."

Well, it's a shame that there are no cosmology feats in this new vol ID

I mean, not like there already enough bullshit in other animes... just hope it won’t go “that” route which would still happen regardless ☠️

Silverlink, A-1, Deen, C2C, Kyoto, Lerche, white fox, Ufotable and Nexus are some of studios that I know which deal with LN. Wonder which one is good for the verse.

Doubt it will be anyone too notable. Especially with how animated scenes, such as chases and dynamic battles, aren't really a thing at all.

Also, doubt the internet at large will care much about this. Besides the likely lack of any stellar animation to show in YouTube videos and Twitter. It also lacks much in a compelling storyline or unique character's to get emotionally invested in (particularly any waifu's, because Tomochika ain't that). As for power set, it's OP sure, but that just gets him labelled as another of a hundred different boring OP Isekai character to be ignored.

The Internet at large don't know or care about Higher Dimensions, Immortality Type 9, World Views, Immeasurable Speed, or Immortality Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Negation. They see him kill a dude instantly and go "cool that dude killed them instantly, like all them other dudes in anime who do that". Especially when animes normally cut all narration and internal monologuing that the Light Novel uses to explain things in greater detail than what is just seen and said.

As for reaching the Record Eater, they will possibly reach that part. However, their's also the chance that they will skip it as unnecessary content as they rush towards making the episodes lining up with certain parts of the volumes, and as the description of a Record is given entirely through internal thoughts and narration, that is almost certainly cut. So whether it actually looks impressive is the vital factor to showing that Yogiri is more than your average Isakai OP character.

Theirs also a possibility that they expand stuff like the dominator, and zombie attack, and the tower, and somehow get it all to be enough that Volume 2 and the climax at the tower is the end.

I hope that it's at least until his encounter with heavenly record eater.

Well, you never know how people in internet behave these days, it's possible that some will make meme or something that make it viral. It also possible that some will have him vs other anime characters. Though that having it more popular could invite some weird fan as well......

Doubt it will be anyone too notable. Especially with how animated scenes, such as chases and dynamic battles, aren't really a thing at all.

Also, doubt the internet at large will care much about this. Besides the likely lack of any stellar animation to show in YouTube videos and Twitter. It also lacks much in a compelling storyline or unique character's to get emotionally invested in (particularly any waifu's, because Tomochika ain't that). As for power set, it's OP sure, but that just gets him labelled as another of a hundred different boring OP Isekai character to be ignored.

The Internet at large don't know or care about Higher Dimensions, Immortality Type 9, World Views, Immeasurable Speed, or Immortality Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Negation. They see him kill a dude instantly and go "cool that dude killed them instantly, like all them other dudes in anime who do that". Especially when animes normally cut all narration and internal monologuing that the Light Novel uses to explain things in greater detail than what is just seen and said.

As for reaching the Record Eater, they will possibly reach that part. However, their's also the chance that they will skip it as unnecessary content as they rush towards making the episodes lining up with certain parts of the volumes, and as the description of a Record is given entirely through internal thoughts and narration, that is almost certainly cut. So whether it actually looks impressive is the vital factor to showing that Yogiri is more than your average Isakai OP character.

Theirs also a possibility that they expand stuff like the dominator, and zombie attack, and the tower, and somehow get it all to be enough that Volume 2 and the climax at the tower is the end.
̶E̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶1̶2̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶g̶a̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶ ̶̶

̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶N̶o̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶.̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶

I hope that it's at least until his encounter with heavenly record eater.

Well, you never know how people in internet behave these days, it's possible that some will make meme or something that make it viral. It also possible that some will have him vs other anime characters. Though that having it more popular could invite some weird fan as well......
If Maou Gakuin and Slime become famous, I don't see why ID won't

Back