• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It defeats the point but I kinda want to see someone actually survive yogiris death inducement.

I remember OPM had a similar thing where saitama one shot everything and then there was this dude that actually survived the first punch.

maybe instant death can do a similar thing but replace the one punch with surviving the death thing

after all yogiri stated he wouldn’t be surprised if someone did survive it

It defeats the point but I kinda want to see someone actually survive yogiris death inducement.

I remember OPM had a similar thing where saitama one shot everything and then there was this dude that actually survived the first punch.

maybe instant death can do a similar thing but replace the one punch with surviving the death thing

Best Bet is Mitsuki.

how Mitsuki.
He is a god which seeming stronger than Supreme god like UEG and Luu.
btw about the game thing about how yogiri used tomochikas sword

why doesn’t he kill the creator of the game? The one who made the point system and stuff?
Well, for one thing, Yogiri don’t kill people unless them actually attack him. He is very neutral and even if the latter annoyed him, as long that person don’t try to actually attack him and Tomochika, he won’t kill them. The game is made never actually meant to kill Yogiri, well originally anyway this change in volume 13 because of Mitsuki. He always would try negotiate with other people first if he can.

how Mitsuki.

btw about the game thing about how yogiri used tomochikas sword

why doesn’t he kill the creator of the game? The one who made the point system and stuff?
Most likely because the game itself didn't have any intention to harm Yogiri.
And Yogiri does not know the creator's identity, cannot imagine the creator, and the creator has no intent to harm Yogiri directly.

This is like the case with Yuuki Tachibana.
Yogiri cannot pin point Yuuki until Yuuki decide to kill Yogiri.
Or MalnaRilna Apostle case.

Stop dreaming bro

Professionally speaking from someone who have write a novel, it's totally possible.

Mitsuki could have died, only to turn out his true nature is unharmed and unreachable by Yogiri.

Technically making him survive Yogiri Instant Death.

Yogiri could proceed to unleash the rest of his seal so the potency and range of his Instant Death get stronger and higher to reach Mitsuki true nature.

This is only a speculation and expectation tho 🤣

Professionally speaking from someone who have write a novel, it's totally possible.

Mitsuki could have died, only to turn out his true nature is unharmed and unreachable by Yogiri.

Technically making him survive Yogiri Instant Death.

Yogiri could proceed to unleash the rest of his seal so the potency and range of his Instant Death get stronger and higher to reach Mitsuki true nature.

This is only a speculation and expectation tho 🤣
can you provide a crt link about revision transduality?

I haven't seen it yet, during the day I tried to look at the page on transduality, but it's already been revised

Well, Accasuality just got revised, I heard that Yogiri will lost his Aca 5
Is it possible for yogiri to get NEP 2/3 or transduality? That's the only thing that yogiri need I think
1. Aca 5 Standard is very explicit, unfortunately, Yogiri cannot fulfill it.
2. Aca 5 now can get affected by Higher Dimensional Hax and Existence, so it's not as good as before.

In conclusion, it's not an important ability to have. And it's not worth arguing for it, especially when a more qualified character cannot get it.

3. Finger Crossed for NEP 2, and TD.

1. Aca 5 Standard is very explicit, unfortunately, Yogiri cannot fulfill it.
2. Aca 5 now can get affected by Higher Dimensional Hax and Existence, so it's not as good as before.

In conclusion, it's not an important ability to have. And it's not worth arguing for it, especially when a more qualified character cannot get it.

3. Finger Crossed for NEP 2, and TD.
What? Acausality has been revised again?

what if this series get's an anime. how hard could that be?

also is there a manga with pictures for this series cause all i'm getting from this series is just text text and more text

okay thanks

also other than yogiri

is there any other character that's interesting in this series

cause pretty much most people are interested in only yogiri and that's because of his powers
This is only my opinion and goes from beginning to the latest:
1. Aoi
2. Masaki
3. HRE
4. Darian
5. Izelda
6. Yoshifumi
7. MalnaRilna
8. Kouryuu
9. Takumi
10. Toichiro
11. UEG
12. Mitsuki and Vaan
13. Oh, I forgot about the Boy too (vol. 11).

okay thanks

also other than yogiri

is there any other character that's interesting in this series

cause pretty much most people are interested in only yogiri and that's because of his powers
How far have you read bro? Because the series start pretty slow to get interesting (It got me to hook up when Plot Manip is introduced in vol. 2).

i don't read it just curious about the series.

never read one bit of it except for the links on vs battle wiki
Oh, okay.
Fair enough.

In case you want to read the series, the light novel is better (It has an official EN translation) because the manga cut a lot of stuff, including that time when Yogiri encountered Nigh-Omniscient Machine is not included in the manga. Tho, if you just want a casual and easy read, and dislike a wall of text (because that's what a novel is) then read the manga.

Oh, okay.
Fair enough.

In case you want to read the series, the light novel is better (It has an official EN translation) because the manga cut a lot of stuff, including that time when Yogiri encountered Nigh-Omniscient Machine is not included in the manga. Tho, if you just want a casual and easy read, and dislike a wall of text (because that's what a novel is) then read the manga.

okay also i remember a time yogiri just killed a dude while the dude was in the process of transforming and one of his friends called him out for it. (from tv tropes)

he never lets his opponents even have a chance to fight him

okay also i remember a time yogiri just killed a dude while the dude was in the process of transforming and one of his friends called him out for it. (from tv tropes)

he never lets his opponents even have a chance to fight him
Because he can sense if their resolve is firm enough to want to kill him.
If your opponent wanted to kill you so bad that they ignore reasoning, just kill them.

Because he can sense if their resolve is firm enough to want to kill him.
If your opponent wanted to kill you so bad that they ignore reasoning, just kill them.

that's why i find it boring a little.

just him one-shotting everything.

also just curious, why should he care so much about being killed if it's really just yogiris avatar. he can just make another one so why worry about being killed and stuff.

I'm glad i learned the part where he uses tomochikas sword. (at least i can know he can't oneshot things here and actually needs effort)

Back