• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
that's why i find it boring a little.

just him one-shotting everything.

also just curious, why should he care so much about being killed if it's really just yogiris avatar. he can just make another one so why worry about being killed and stuff.

I'm glad i learned the part where he uses tomochikas sword. (at least i can know he can't oneshot things here and actually needs effort)
I find the series interesting because the enemy has so many unique and interesting power.

I do not think Yogiri realizes he is only an avatar. Whatever the circumstances behind his birth into existence, Yogiri, on his own, is an actual person. He has personality and identity, identifying himself as a human. All he knows is that he has this strange power to kill anything, and can perceive something a normal human couldn't since birth.

If Yogiri dies, then a new vessel, a baby will be born with the same power as Yogiri, but that is not Yogiri, but a different person.
It's reincarnation.
Plus, I do not think Yogiri realize when he died, he would reincarnate. So without that knowledge, he wouldn't let himself die, at least not because of a person's machination (not natural cause). There seemed no indication of Yogiri realizing his true nature either.

Is there someone who know size for island of Ent? I want to calculate the splitting feat for it.
ajJgZZH.jpg

Can this help?

Is there someone who know size for island of Ent? I want to calculate the splitting feat for it.

Though Yoshifumi says it's not quite in half because Elven Forest did not get splitted.

And it is provided by other person that the island isn't entirely split in half, the Northern part is mountain range and the Southern part is Elven Forest.

“No, it’s only in the center. But north of that is a mountain range, and south of it is the Elven Forest. It’s hard going whichever path you choose!”

Last edited:
that's why i find it boring a little.

just him one-shotting everything.

also just curious, why should he care so much about being killed if it's really just yogiris avatar. he can just make another one so why worry about being killed and stuff.

I'm glad i learned the part where he uses tomochikas sword. (at least i can know he can't oneshot things here and actually needs effort)
if you have read in volume 4 it will be fun to read the novel id

I can find how deep the basin using how far human sight can go which about 3.1 miles. Does there any mention how large basin in term of width actually? If not, I would take approximate value from the 300km.

I can find how deep the basin using how far human sight can go which about 3.1 miles. Does there any mention how large basin in term of width actually? If not, I would take approximate value from the 300km.
I don't think so, many mentions of the basin include words like, "Enormous," and "Bottomless" but didn't get into specific numbers.

Although the Elven Forest spans several kilometers and Yogiri's journey should at least take 2-3 kilometers in the forest as commented by Mokoko. But that doesn't really helpful, huh?

I don't think so, many mentions of the basin include words like, "Enormous," and "Bottomless" but didn't get into specific numbers.

Although the Elven Forest spans several kilometers and Yogiri's journey should at least take 2-3 kilometers in the forest as commented by Mokoko. But that doesn't really helpful, huh?
I try to find value for the ‘seemingly bottomless’ which mean that human eye unable to see the bottom of it. As such using how far human sight can go which stated to be 3.1miles. Of course it might be lower. if this doesn’t work I tried finding using different value.

also, This question might sound stupid, but when they said width is 300km, does he refer to north to south or west to east?

Last edited:
I try to find value for the ‘seemingly bottomless’ which mean that human eye unable to see the bottom of it. As such using how far human sight can go which stated to be 3.1miles. Of course it might be lower. if this doesn’t work I tried finding using different value.

also, This question might sound stupid, but when they said width is 300km, does he refer to north to south or west to east?
The Island is Long and Thin, stretching from west to east and east to west.

I assume if the island is rectangular, the longest side in rectangular is usually referred to as the length (West to East, and East to West (Long)) while the less longest side is the width (North to South, and South to North (Thin)).

Not to mention, they're talking about the splitting feat, which Yoshifumi then claims, "Well, it's not actually in half because the Elven Forest survives because of strange power." Then we got the narrative saying it's 300km in width, which in my opinion, and my assumption would refer to the north to south because if it's from west to east, they wouldn't be talking about the Elven Forest which is located in the south and the 300km in width in the same scene regarding the feat.

Last edited:
Lol, I kind of found the answer while offline but thanks anyway.

Also, I already make calculation and get result from 6-C to High 6-C. I plan to put it in blog and get it evaluate.

So, my calculation for the island of Ent splitting had been evaluate and...
Good news: It’s above 7-A
Bad news: It still tier-7

Well, rather than not enough, it more like I have to take the most minimum value possible like the case for width and depth and also the fact we don’t know for sure how the splitting is done which decrease the value of the result. (If we take maximum value, I guarantee you that the result will be 6-C and above)

Well, rather than not enough, it more like I have to take the most minimum value possible like the case for width and depth and also the fact we don’t know for sure how the splitting is done which decrease the value of the result.
Pretty sure Rajn was just swinging his sword and splitting the island just like that.

Back