• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is the heaven record eater range L1C?

Range: Standard Melee Range. Kilometers via Magic (Scaling from weaker magic users). Universal with Reality Warping. Low Complex Multiversal via channeling its true form's powers | At least Low Multiversal, likely Multiversal

Range: Standard Melee Range. Kilometers via Magic (Scaling from weaker magic users). Universal with Reality Warping. Low Complex Multiversal via channeling its true form's powers | At least Low Multiversal, likely Multiversal
Yeah, it's because of the Abyss

IIRC, the low 1-C tier was downgraded.

The range was probably a remnant of the low 1-C tier, the last person who edited the profile probably forgot to downgrade the range.

Should be removed, but not sure if we should make a crt of something that have agreed upon.

Elizha should know what to do.

by the way, I want to ask one thing is there another heaven record eater
In the story, there is already 2 Heavenly Record Eater, and it is said they are a species of the universe-eating entity.

So knowing that the universe is infinite in Instant Death, it is not far fetching to assume Heavenly Record Eater is countless or even Infinite in number.

I want to ask, about the high dimension the Instant death, is from the high universe or something else, sorry, I'm still confused about how high-dimension instant death works.

sorry I wanted to ask, can a higher universe be a high Dimension context, like yogiri's cosmology explanation now
Yes. Because it define as such when both UEG and Toichirou when beyond the heavenly record multiverse, she call him higher dimensional being. Noted, while the official eng translation is higher level, they refer to the same thing in general.

Yes. Because it define as such when both UEG and Toichirou when beyond the heavenly record multiverse, she call him higher dimensional being. Noted, while the official eng translation is higher level, they refer to the same thing in general.
I hope there is no Debunk Cosmology yogiri because outside this wiki many reject yogiri 1B even considered wank,

because the English translation you said was different. Higher dimension and higher level.

I hope there is no Debunk Cosmology yogiri because outside this wiki many reject yogiri 1B even considered wank,

because the English translation you said was different. Higher dimension and higher level.
I mean, you can go to the official web novel site and translate the text.

There the author explicitly uses Higher Dimension. So yeah, it's the author's word, not us interpreting it highly.

I'm still waiting for Yogiri to encounter Darian

Darian expression meeting Yogiri : 😱

Anyway, whoever translated this chapter made Hanakawa the MVP.
rNiDbLI.jpg

1. Yogiri
2. Mitsuki
3. UEG
4. Luu
5. The boy
6. Toichirou

As currently. 7 to 10 would be other gods shown in the series which not stated name
Wow, I didn't know there was someone stronger than UEG, I always thought she was the second strongest character in the verse.

Luu, the boy and Mitsuki are gods?

Because when UEG try to find opponent stronger than Toichirou. It lead to the boy.
Iirc, she was trying to find someone stronger but settled with the strongest presence she could feel at the moment.
I don't think the boy is stronger than Toichiro, but definitely the second strongest in Slow Life League.

The boy is not a god. He just a normal human that had very potent conceptual death hax (in simple word, he is inferior version of Yogiri)
As far as we can know.
There are so many characters with interesting situations that I wish the author elaborate more on their history, that boy is the most interesting one.

Anyway, what about Vaan? I could see the potential he is actually far above UEG.

Wow, I didn't know there was someone stronger than UEG, I always thought she was the second strongest character in the verse.
The author did say someone stronger than UEG hasn't gotten properly introduced.
So Mitsuki, the Great Sage is the one with the highest potential.

Anyway, have you read the novel? Mitsuki is more than just a great sage (volume 11).

The author did say someone stronger than UEG hasn't gotten properly introduced.
So Mitsuki, the Great Sage is the one with the highest potential.

Anyway, have you read the novel? Mitsuki is more than just a great sage (volume 11).
I only read until volume 3 and stopped for some reasons, but I intend to read again

Back