• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
if i may ask, where did you buy the volume 13 id? i want to buy it.
vol 13 as of right now is only in Authorfanbox so you have to pay the fee to read it. There are no vol 13 raw in Syosetsu nor for LN version as of yet. May take months before they will be publish.

ok i need help
^The link to the pixiv.
Fee is about 100yen per month and you can paid up to 1000yen per month to gain bonus (or to help author with his work or treat his daughter to delicious food).

For translation, you can use deepl or any translation website that you like to use.

Why don't you want to publish this profile?
I want to it just that if you want to know this technically been the fourth time the profile was made. The last 3 times was deleted (Technically 2 and 1 more is I write it wrong) due to I misunderstood what the standard for profile making so you can say I am a bit hesitant to publish it. I do get confirmation from Elizha that it good enough to be publish so I may publish later. It just I intent to add more ability for BAttle Song System before publishing it.

I want to it just that if you want to know this technically been the fourth time the profile was made. The last 3 times was deleted (Technically 2 and 1 more is I write it wrong) due to I misunderstood what the standard for profile making so you can say I am a bit hesitant to publish it. I do get confirmation from Elizha that it good enough to be publish so I may publish later. It just I intent to add more ability for BAttle Song System before publishing it.
ok I understand, I will help if you need help

I want to it just that if you want to know this technically been the fourth time the profile was made. The last 3 times was deleted (Technically 2 and 1 more is I write it wrong) due to I misunderstood what the standard for profile making so you can say I am a bit hesitant to publish it. I do get confirmation from Elizha that it good enough to be publish so I may publish later. It is just I intend to add more ability for BAttle Song System before publishing it.
But wasn't that 3 instances just the sandbox sketch? It has never officially been rejected by the wiki admin, no? I think it is good enough.

But I understand if you want to wait for more BattleSong ability, maybe wait until the story ended?

Also, a thought pass my mind. But isn't God supposed to have plot manip or plot manip resistance considering lower beings like Aoi could have plot manip as part of her battle song system?

Oh yea, just want to say, I disagree with MalnaRilna possibbly higher via sealing UEG.

Imo, there is a high chance they are not the ones sealing her so I suggest deleting the possibly higher key for safety.

Oh yea, just want to say, I disagree with MalnaRilna possibbly higher via sealing UEG.

Imo, there is a high chance they are not the ones sealing her so I suggest deleting the possibly higher key for safety.
Possibly higher is because due to defeating twelve gods which rule the heavenly record before. If you read the description of the ap, you will notice I use the word however and no direct rating because I know that they are not the actual one that sealing her. It would be Mitsuki.

But wasn't that 3 instances just the sandbox sketch? It has never officially been rejected by the wiki admin, no? I think it is good enough.

But I understand if you want to wait for more BattleSong ability, maybe wait until the story ended?

Also, a thought pass my mind. But isn't God supposed to have plot manip or plot manip resistance considering lower beings like Aoi could have plot manip as part of her battle song system?
I would like to avoid it being honest. Because we do not know exactly what is battle song system. What I mean is while we know that fate value had correlation with Battle Song System. That abilities gain are derive from the person innate talent, their personality, amount of fate value possess by them and etc. It seem in Aoi’s case, it was as if she was awaken to be a worldview holder. As such I feel that BSS should have connection with worldview that is causing them to awaken’ allowing to access power of their worldview but I would like to wait if there more information.

I want to ask before if I'm not mistaken heaven records got tier 1 but why can it be downgraded

sorry i kinda forgot about the downgrade thread

I want to ask before if I'm not mistaken heaven records got tier 1 but why can it be downgraded

sorry i kinda forgot about the downgrade thread
Because we don’t treat Abyss qualify for tier 1 anymore due to people suspicious that it may just be dimension perpendicular to the 3D space. Some of us felt that it enough for it to being possibly low 1-C but there’s that. We may have to wait for more clarification about abyss/higher dimensions.

is the possibility of heaven's record can be upgraded again, or will remain tier 2C
It possibly will be upgrade but that will be in the future. Unless Author decide clearly how dimension work like (3D are nothing but smaller space when compare to larger space of 4D and above) which apply to whole cosmology or something similar. That or we choose to wait till we get manga part of it or something.

I mean is why heaven records downgraded, did you know before heaven records get tier 1
Heavenly Record used to be tier 1, 5D because the Abyss was stated to be 5D space.
But we later found out it was a fake scan, and the actual scan state it's 4D space, not 5D space, effectively downgrading Heavenly Record to tier 2.

Although, it can still be treated as 5D if we treat the time temporal dimensions as adding dimension to already 4 spatial dimensions. But it lacks more supporting context, so I agree with Nik that it is not a pressing matter and be tackled later on.

Possibly higher is because due to defeating twelve gods which rule the heavenly record before. If you read the description of the ap, you will notice I use the word however and no direct rating because I know that they are not the actual one that sealing her. It would be Mitsuki.
Alright then.

R/F difference?
The verse did not use R/F at least in its relation with higher dimension. What I mean is that they explain about higher universe (that is collection of universes contain in much larger universes) rather than leave it vague like the case in WN. There might be R/F after this since the mentioning of dream is quite frequent use in the series but we have to wait till then.

Back