• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They don't get resistance, they're just too fast to the time stop. Even if you have time stop with resistance negation, as long as you don't have feats of time-stopping infinite/immeasurable speed characters, they can act like nothing at your time stop

They don't get resistance, they're just too fast to the time stop. Even if you have time stop with resistance negation, as long as you don't have feats of time-stopping infinite/immeasurable speed characters, they can act like nothing at your time stop
Thanks for your reply

means that the immeasurable speed can be said to get resistance from the time stop?
Yep, as explained above.
Their speed is just that damn fast that merely stopping time is useless against them.
They wouldn't get resistance to it as it was not them resisting the effect of time stop, but bypassing it. Like how you can bypass immo type 9 via range.

Basically Aleph Null (Hyperverse), and Aleph 1 (Low Outerverse), Aleph 2-Omega (Outerverse).

Aleph Null amount of dimensions is a Hierarchy with infinite dimensionality, while Aleph 1 amount of dimensions is a Hierarchy Bigger than Aleph Null hierarchy.
Yeah, but how do you determine which Aleph a verse is talking about? Like how this verse is at most Tier 1-B.

Yeah, but how do you determine which Aleph a verse is talking about? Like how this verse is at most Tier 1-B.
Two ways. (I think)

1. explicit statement.
[Self-explanatory, such as stating it's aleph 1 or a set of all real numbers]

2. Explaining the elements of the set.
[Bassically when a verse creates a set of structures that has a aleph 0 amount of ^ aleph 0 then it's aleph 1 under the ch, which to visualize would look something like this:

Aleph 0^Aleph 0^Aleph 0^Aleph 0^,,, and etc.

And this is how you determine different infinities without explicit statements.]

Note:When a verse only states it's infinite it is only assumed to be a countable infinite unless if it explains it's even bigger than that or makes it explicit that it's a different aleph or a beth number etc.
(The inexplicit way is pretty hard in my opinion.)

Infinite D should be High 1B right?
Yeah.

How do you all translating this part? I get many form of possible translation using Deepl and google translate.
とりあえず宇宙を含む上位宇宙を含む·····みたいな究極的な集合があったとしてさ。それが滅びないのはなぜなんだろう、と。

Last edited:
Can anyone explain why the Abyss only has a 4-dimensional structure? What I read is that the Abyss has a structure of 4 spatial dimensions + 1 of time

Can anyone explain why the Abyss only has a 4-dimensional structure? What I read is that the Abyss has a structure of 4 spatial dimensions + 1 of time
Well, we treat the abyss as 4th dimensional space in comparison to 3D space where human live (ignoring time of course). No one exactly deny Abyss being 5D structure in this wiki as far as I am concern. The problem is that people are concerns whether there are qualitative superiority between dimension (4D and 3D) so that it could be enough to actually be 5D (low 1-c) rather just higher dimension (5D) in name only.

Well, we treat the abyss as 4th dimensional space in comparison to 3D space where human live (ignoring time of course). No one exactly deny Abyss being 5D structure in this wiki as far as I am concern. The problem is that people are concerns whether there are qualitative superiority between dimension (4D and 3D) so that it could be enough to actually be 5D (low 1-c) rather just higher dimension (5D) in name only.
I understand

does that mean yogiri key 10 has got the universe+ range? because yogiri can manipulate the abyss at will

Back