• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Guys, is there any further explanation regarding higher dimensions superiority to lower dimensions? Most people ain't buying the current evidence.

Guys, is there any further explanation regarding higher dimensions superiority to lower dimensions? Most people ain't buying the current evidence.
1. Proof of higher dimension
- The verse are based of Lower dimension embedded in higher dimension. The verse differentiate between parallel universe and higher level universe. Those of of lower dimension can’t comprehend nor reach higher dimension unless they are higher dimension in nature or had ability associated to it. The king interaction with lower dimension is simply because he attune to higher dimension(The Abyss) allowing for him to attack and passed through anything. The place already connect to all point of spaces which is why it seem disoriented. Not just that, higher dimension is not compactified as been shown from Toichirou and UEG who grow larger and larger, and destroying things at different scale (planet, galaxy, star, cluster, super cluster and etc). Plus, the higher dimension had been use to denote one strength like when UEG and Toichirou went beyond the Heavenly Record Multiverse (this show higher dimension are indeed superior to lower dimension). In fact, I can make argument that the ‘space’ of the Sea is a higher dimensional space as it contains countless heavenly record also that beings that live in those ‘space’ like HRE can’t be comprehend nor be normally interact with unless by high order mind being like the gods.

2. Proof about plot manipulation
- the series are literally connected to Neechan wa chunnibiyyou. The verse are based of Anthropic principle in which the world we are living are a part of the story. The universe(heavenly record) are not made for to suit all of humanity but rather, everyone had their own universe with different rules. This literally the plot point of the story. Everyone is the protagonist of their own story but there are certain individual that become center point of the given idea and they are called Worldview holder. The intelligent species like human alter the base of the world(HR) to suit them. Because of how the cosmology work, all human like intelligent should possess CM1 and HDM simply being the resident of HR. Example of such characters who show its application is like the like of Ryouma and Yuichi. Ryouma’s plot manipulation allow him to become protagonist in any given world (because of this, he can’t die when normally people would die or for some reasons he gain new power like how protagnist would) or Yuichi which passively manipulate the plot to win against anything.

Last edited:
Yeah, vol. 1 chapter 22 of Light Novel. I think you can find it online as there are many people who translated it. I also can send you the scan in case if you want to read it.

Hopefully vol. 10 and 11 official English safely released this year to clear up all these faulty translation issues.
Eng translation of ID vol 10 will be release on 18 May. So we able to at least see the official fight between Toichirou and UEG and in regard of higher dimension multiverse.

1. Proof of higher dimension
- The verse are based of Lower dimension embedded in higher dimension. The verse differentiate between parallel universe and higher level universe. Those of of lower dimension can’t comprehend nor reach higher dimension unless they are higher dimension in nature or had ability associated to it. The king interaction with lower dimension is simply because he attune to higher dimension(The Abyss) allowing for him to attack and passed through anything. The place already connect to all point of spaces which is why it seem disoriented. Not just that, higher dimension is not compactified as been shown from Toichirou and UEG who grow larger and larger, and destroying things at different scale (planet, galaxy, star, cluster, super cluster and etc). Plus, the higher dimension had been use to denote one strength like when UEG and Toichirou went beyond the Heavenly Record Multiverse (this show higher dimension are indeed superior to lower dimension). In fact, I can make argument that the ‘space’ of the Sea is a higher dimensional space as it contains countless heavenly record also that beings that live in those ‘space’ like HRE can’t be comprehend nor be normally interact with unless by high order mind being like the gods.
Aren't the multiverse in nature already a higher dimension space (4D)? That is still a higher dimension and quite obvious honestly.

Aren't the multiverse in nature already a higher dimension space (4D)? That is still a higher dimension and quite obvious honestly.
This is the problem. We already know about higher dimension since vol 4 about the Abyss dimension. The problem here is that the way we currently treat it. The king seem don’t know about the God and seeming only connect to that 3D space that is Yogiri’s world and not all worlds. As such, it should be obvious that such dimension are in fact contain within the heavenly record and it is impossible to treat such dimension a complete different heavenly record based on narrative. It would technically make heavenly record in general 5D (4D space and 1 time) construct which make the sea as 5D space to contain all of it.

There are some people sceptical about it thinking that it possible it does not behave the same way as higher dimensional space like in vol 10 and 11( it possible that it just being dimension perpendicular to 3D). I can’t exactly blame them as I can see where that thinking come from. Plus, it does not help that it only one time mention in the side story and never mention about it again in main story.

The only thing that close enough to The Abyss dimension is about the World’s core as it stated to exist in different dimension from where normal people live.

Last edited:
This is the problem. We already know about higher dimension since vol 4 about the Abyss dimension. The problem here is that the way we currently treat it. The king seem don’t know about the God and seeming only connect to that 3D space that is Yogiri’s world and not all worlds. As such, it should be obvious that such dimension are in fact contain within the heavenly record and it is impossible to treat such dimension a complete different heavenly record based on narrative. It would technically make heavenly record in general 5D (4D space and 1 time) construct which make the sea as 5D space to contain all of it.
There are some people sceptical about it thinking that it possible it does not behave the same way as higher dimensional space like in vol 10 and 11( it possible that it just being dimension perpendicular to 3D). I can’t exactly blame them as I can see where that thinking come from. Plus, it does not help that it only one time mention in the side story and never mention about it again in main series.
The only thing that close enough to The Abyss dimension is about the World’s core as it stated to exist in different dimension then normal people are.
I also think so too, if we truly treat Abyss as 4D (4 Dimension+ 1 Time) that would make the record 5D in nature overall, and correct me if I'm wrong but this also maybe upgrade the Worldview Holder to have 5D CM and Plot manip Hax considering they're affecting the whole record.

I also think so too, if we truly treat Abyss as 4D (4 Dimension+ 1 Time) that would make the record 5D in nature overall, and correct me if I'm wrong but this also maybe upgrade the Worldview Holder to have 5D CM and Plot manip Hax considering they're affecting the whole record.
Yeah, if there enough proof( hopefully for more explanation about the dimension). All WH would have smurf hax at 5D.

This all was how HRs were treated previously until the downgrade having to do with the mistranslation of saying "higher dimension views lower dimension as fiction".

That extra bit was just supporting evidence for dimensional tiers being more than infinitely superior to one another; the official explanation of the abyss is literally undeniable as a higher dimension (With the explanation including Width, Length, and Height), and HRs/CFs would be At least 5-D based on that if we had our old tier 1 standards.

I personally think there's already enough evidence to support the exponential difference in dimensions even considering the mistranslation; given the explanation of kings as being literally invincible (Go anywhere, move/control anything, and avoid any attack), without even being fourth dimensional, just being able to move through the fourth dimension.

With the old tiering system standards, destroying a HR could be a 1-A feat on it's own, since there's implication that higher dimensions in general are just concepts within a HR like everything else.

Last edited:
Plus, back then everyone thought the verse based on R/F (for its tier 1) until Ultima mention the thing about lower dimension embedded itself in higher dimension. And even after that, because of the description for all tiering of the characters are described like that of R/F, people still thinking as such. Because of that, when there the mistranslation happen and the R/F word are removed, many people thought that the tier 1 should be removed as well when its tier 1 does not exactly came from from that reasoning.

It being single separate dimension from the main 3 (length, width and height) or dimension based on string theory already been disapproved with how The Abyss being describe. The only problem here whether the 3D world is indeed a subset of such world. If we can proof it, we can get back 5D HR.

There are some people sceptical about it thinking that it possible it does not behave the same way as higher dimensional space like in vol 10 and 11( it possible that it just being dimension perpendicular to 3D). I can’t exactly blame them as I can see where that thinking come from. Plus, it does not help that it only one time mention in the side story and never mention about it again in main story.

The only thing that close enough to The Abyss dimension is about the World’s core as it stated to exist in different dimension from where normal people live.
Yeah, but there is always a hope they might bring it up again considering Enju that appeared in the side story came again in vol. 4

Plus, back then everyone thought the verse based on R/F (for its tier 1) until Ultima mention the thing about lower dimension embedded itself in higher dimension. And even after that, because of the description for all tiering of the characters are described like that of R/F, people still thinking as such. Because of that, when there the mistranslation happen and the R/F word are removed, many people thought that the tier 1 should be removed as well when its tier 1 does not exactly came from from that reasoning.

It being single separate dimension from the main 3 (length, width and height) or dimension based on string theory already been disapproved with how The Abyss being describe. The only problem here whether the 3D world is indeed a subset of such world. If we can proof it, we can get back 5D HR.
The next two-volume will clear the confusion, and hopefully, by the end of the year, we might also get vol. 12 and 13.

BTW why do we consider yogiri's power passive despite it is not always active and only activates when someone tries to kill him?
I am not sure how passive are take literally here but Yogiri’s power always activate automatically to anyone or anything that danger him. It is not something he really conscious about. It always something that already ‘present’ and there no need for him exactly to think or to react. If there something that try to hurt/kill him, even if it beyond his level of reaction, his ability will automatically kill the source.

Their dura should be 2-C as well.
Have add it.
You didn't bold it right. Also:

-Standard equipment descriptions are not bolded
-Same with range
-Remove "Feats", "Note", and "Notable Attack/Techniques" if you are not going to use them
-I think the Explanation section should just be under "Note" tbh. Don't really see the need to make a whole new section for that.
-What happened with the gallery?

You didn't bold it right. Also:

-Standard equipment descriptions are not bolded
-Same with range
-Remove "Feats", "Note", and "Notable Attack/Techniques" if you are not going to use them
-I think the Explanation section should just be under "Note" tbh. Don't really see the need to make a whole new section for that.
-What happened with the gallery?
  • oh okay, I will change it
  • will do the same
  • so I don’t really have to put it. Okay
  • I will try. Wouldn’t an explanation being better to describe their power? I feel it being long for a note but if that really need to I will change it to that.
  • should I put something into the gallery?

Just a simple question. How do I exactly change the name of the sandbox? I want to change it to Malnarilna/Sandbox or is it always like that?

BTW why do we consider yogiri's power passive despite it is not always active and only activates when someone tries to kill him?
Well, Yogiri can seal his ability. But once the first seal is unlocked, the automatic killing ability will always be there unless Yogiri himself suppressed it consciously or unconsciously (as an example, the time when he almost gets killed by robot Enju), but other times it activates even without Yogiri consciously input the activation (an example, vol. 8 an android tried to nuke the whole forest including Yogiri inside but instantly died before she can. Yogiri even remarked he didn't know what she would do, but his ability activates mean what she gonna do is fatal for his well-being).

IIRC, we treat an ability as passive if the said ability is always there and doesn't need the conscious input necessary to activate it.

His ability doesn't really kill those who try to kill him, he instead passively kills those who are in opposition to his deep-down will, for example when he wants to meet his mother he subconsciously kills those who try to prevent him from doing so despite they don't have any thought about killing him (and he probably doesn't even know who are they).

Plus even offensive attacks that have nothing to do with killing will still trigger his ability, like he passively kills the one that tries to teleport him to another place (chapter 11 ? )

Since I already done, I will make a new character profile for ID
Can I make a group type profile rather than simply character profile. I remember it’s the same case with the Downstreamers, kind of I guess?It’s okay is it. Because I want to create new character profile but it work as a form of groups or clan rather than single individual.
It’s Sea Bandit by the way

Since I already done, I will make a new character profile for ID
Can I make a group type profile rather than simply character profile. I remember it’s the same case with the Downstreamers, kind of I guess?It’s okay is it. Because I want to create new character profile but it work as a form of groups or clan rather than single individual.
It’s Sea Bandit by the way
It would be doable as a civilization profile.

Though, since your pages get deleted multiple times, you should read through the welcome message's information on editing and apply them:
  • When writing profiles, make sure to follow the standard page formats, and to read the Common Editing Mistakes page.
  • Kindly utilize source mode editing. You can change this to your default editing mode in the preferences settings. Feel free to overview this image to observe a basic example regarding how to properly write profile pages in this editing mode.
  • It is heavily encouraged to make sandbox drafts of character profile pages before actually publishing them. You can access your personal sandbox by following this link. This way you can clean up and perfect the profiles until they are finished and ready to publish.
  • Use correct grammar and spelling to the greatest extent possible.
  • Always include the References section in character pages and information blogs to source all the important information covered within them. To learn more regarding how to use them, read the References page.

It would be doable as a civilization profile.

Though, since your pages get deleted multiple times, you should read through the welcome message's information on editing and apply them:
  • When writing profiles, make sure to follow the standard page formats, and to read the Common Editing Mistakes page.
  • Kindly utilize source mode editing. You can change this to your default editing mode in the preferences settings. Feel free to overview this image to observe a basic example regarding how to properly write profile pages in this editing mode.
  • It is heavily encouraged to make sandbox drafts of character profile pages before actually publishing them. You can access your personal sandbox by following this link. This way you can clean up and perfect the profiles until they are finished and ready to publish.
  • Use correct grammar and spelling to the greatest extent possible.
  • Always include the References section in character pages and information blogs to source all the important information covered within them. To learn more regarding how to use them, read the References page.
This seem a bit hard than I expected... I will make other profiles first (possible Kouryu or Hirolku) if I had times.

Back