• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Insert bargain meme here." Doctor Strange vs Han Jee-Han

I don't think his soul manipulation is anything like being able to freely steal Han's soul. And, iirc correctly, his reality warping has something to do with the mirror dimension, which Han can escape out of through creating his own ID.

Strange doesn't seem to have resistance to mind manipulation though.

Strange's spatial and reality warping are part of the mirror dimension.

He does also lacks to mindhax.

If Strange has the time stone, then Han doesn't have a feasible way to get around time being stopped. Strange could one shot from there.

Litentric Teon said:
He doesn't really use it? Isn't this the version who spammed it against Dormamu and Kacelius?
He only decided to use it because Dormamu was going to eat the universe and all that, and he needed some time to set the magic for it up to.

Strange won't lead with time stop considering he only used it when there was massive casualties and against big Dorm. It's not gonna be too relevant, likely gonna use it more if Jee-han time stops with an ID barrier.

Han resists time stop? I thought Kwon's barriers were designed specifically to not stop ability users, unless I was wrong.

If he resists, Han's superior versatility would likely net him a win. Danmaku against someone he can one shot is actually a really large advantage.

If he doesn't resist then Strange would take it handily.

Though I will say, once he knew how to use the stone, the very first thing he did was spam it. Time stop Kacelius, reverse time so that he could time stop Kacelius in the first place. It's VERY in character for Strange to use the stone once he has it.

5-A Strange is different, however.

It's more that they can't. Pretty sure due to passive resistance like with transmutation, but the wiki treats it still as hax (like how dragon ball characters hax not affecting stronger characters isn't a thing despite working that way in-verse)

This is 5-A Strange tough.

Really? I'm going to have to reread that, because it was only episode 2, and Han was fodder to Kwon at that point.

OH! In that case, Han should take it fairly handily. Han has fairly nice answers to Strange's hax, and could see some of his abilities with observe, which would cause him to be much more weary than usual. Mind manip and douchery will be great boons here as well, even if his power null won't work due to the AP difference.

It's chapter 21, tough no mentions of her limiting it are made.

Vote Counted (I do not believe powernull would work regardless of tier. Strange uses the dimensional energy instead of the internal, so I feel that it would not be equated to full on magic in the gamer)

Back