• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Injustice downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I based the profiles i made (Zeus, Ares, Trigon, Enchantress, etc) on Supes profile wich was noted as 5-A for pushing Mogo. High 6-A can be good or maybe a lower Tier 5, i don't see any of them being Tier 7 though (they're clearly more powerful than this).

Zeus and Trigon are vastly more powerful and Ares and Enchantress can content i think but for other characters Aquaman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Raven and Doctor Fate, i'm not sure.

I think the Mogo feat should be at least 5-B. But I'm not sure if its 5-A. You can't get KE from a FTL feat and its seemingly smaller than both the Earth and Venus.

Hellbeast1 Wasn't sure either but yeah, at least those both can.

Qawsedf234 Agreed. I put them to 5-A but from what we can tell, it's pretty high. Though i still think they're Tier 5, so 5-B or possibly Low 5-B (depending of Mogos's size) is more accurate.

I think something like "6-C/Low 6-B/High 6-A | At least 5-B" would work for his keys. For the first tier the site has like three different calcs for shaking planets and I don't know which is right. I think Low 6-B is the correct on in this instance since his feat involved shaking a planet's core.

Low 6-B for Supes (Base) ? So everybody should scale to this. It would guive us Supes = Low 6-B | At least 5-B so.

There needs to be proof that the characters are actively flipping the Tectonic plates for Total Seismic Energy; and usually by telekinetically moving all of them. Punching the earth to shake the planet would usually be a chain reaction as far as Total Seismic energy is concerned. But I'm fine with the downgrades; Matt says we should be using comics instead of the games for Injustice characters' feats.

Shaking the Earth being Low 6-B seems legit.

Qawsedf234 Zeus is stated to be superior to Supes anyway so he should be to Yellow Lantern Supes. The only beings who actually correspond to him are likely Poseidon, (though a little weaker), Trigon (who should be superior) and Highfather (and for the latter, Zeus was ready to fight him and Superman at the same time until High mentionned the Source). For Trigon, it seems Mr Myx is indeed the canon one so a "likely far higher" with the justification is good.

Being above Superman normally doesn't mean he's above Superman amped by 7 billion people and Mogo itself. I get giving him a "At least Low 6-B" rating or whatever, but upscaling him to At least 5-B" is unsubstantiated imo.

> For Trigon, it seems Mr Myx is indeed the canon one so a "likely far higher" with the justification is good.

If its canon and Trigon has no anti-feats in story then he can probably just be rated High 2A

So what would it be ? Low 6-B or High 6-A ? I'm fine with comics being used instead of the games since they provide actual and definitive feats (not that the games don't but the feats in the comics are more clear).

Low 6-B presumably. Going over Trigon's page it does seem like he has anti-feats so his rating should just be "At least Low 6-B, likely higher"

Qawsedf234 Basically, we never see them fight while Supes has the ring. The only "fight" we have with Zeus is him desintegrating Harley with a thought and overpowering Supes with a slap. Again, the only people who are shown or implied to be (even roughly) equal or superior to him are Poseidon and Highfather (and unlike Pos, High was very reluctant at the idea). In any case, Zeus is far beyond Supes. Plus, his Non-Coporeal feat is stated to being a god with celestial power so no mortal can hurt him in any way and i don't think Supes with Yellow Ring is a god.

I don't know if he's High 2-A. He doesn't have anti-feats and fights evenly with Mr Myx but i don't really know if it's enough to put him on this tier.

Low 6-B seems to be very used for DC editing this times. I find it funny it's the most promoted Tier for DCEU and Injustice verse.

> In any case, Zeus is far beyond Supes.

He is and I agree with you on that. But there's a difference between being beyond Superman and being 55 billion times stronger than Superman. "At least Low 6-B, likely higher" is the best that I can reasonably agree to without a feat or direct scaling statement.

Well seems good. though i think "far igher" could bo better for him and Trigon (because, honestly, i don't think Trigon will be put at High 2-A even if he's able to directly fight and harm Mr Myx who is the canon one).

So basically, it's Low 6-B for everyone or the High 6-A thing is still considered ?

Ok. But just to be sure, 'ill try to fine Darkseid vs Supes in Injustice comics to see what's said. Because from what it remember, Apokolips is bigger than Earth in this continuity so i wonder if this changes the calc.

It being bigger would boost it by a lot. I know that the comic version of Apokolips is at least a couple million miles in circumference, but most adaptions don't make it that large.

From what we know, Injustice verse is just the canon verse with the Joker tricking Superman (and everything that happens next) being the only difference. So basically, Apokolips apparently has the same size than in the comics.

It's an Injustice Composite. I brought this up in the comments of the moon crack calc

Medeus: "Consistent with the comic book version, but doesn't Regime Superman's profile imply that it's based on the video game version? Iirc, Zod was able to casually smash through the moon as his Super Move. Perhaps Regime Supes could scale to that."

Me: "I'm pretty sure they actually use the comic version. Every one of his feats are comic and not the game."

Spino: "Yeah, but the verse listed is "Injustice: Gods Among Us", the video game. I suppose it's a composite profile?"

Superman-vs-darkseid-injustice-gods-among-us-1
What happens when Supes and Darkseid fight in the comics.
It's not shown but Supes used a Motherbox to travel to the planet apparently.

@ByAsura I think both the games and the Comics are considered part of the Injustice continuity actually, but the problem was that people think Zod's feat is non-canon as he's a Non-canon DLC character.

My issues with it are the following

• It is massively above everything else
  • The Zod that preformed the feat is vastly different from his canon version
If the feat was like, 6-A or something I wouldn't have an issue with it, since it would be a semi-consistent high end. But its a 5-A feat in a universe filled with consistent Tier 7 and 6 stuff.

Zod himself isn't non-canon. Just his appearance and characteristics from the DLC don't align with his canon incarnation from the second comic series.

To clarify, I think the scene itself can be considered. Ultimates are just showing what if power attacks from the characters. My issue with it, is that the feat is trillions of times above the nearest non-amped feat. Its just an outlier.

Still think the Ultimates are basics "abilities" and feats characters can perform whenever they want and the fact they can't being an ingame thing. For the Apo thing, i think it can considered as some sort of outlier since Supes is stated to be more violent than usual.

Its not an outlier for being angry. An outlier is a feat that's inconsistent with the typical portrayals of power. Superman being Low 6-B is consistent with most of the Ultimate showings and the comic feats, albeit on the higher end of things. 5-A is just way out there.

Ok. I think too that 5-A is maybe too high. My suggestion would rather go to High 6-A though because i consider Low 6-B to be a little too low for what we can see in both materials although its still accurate in some ways.

Big bump.

So if we're all in agreement

• Everyone is downgraded to Low 6-B or At least Low 6-B
  • Yellow Lantern Superman is changed to "At least 5-B"
  • An Injustice page needs to be made or added to the existing DCU page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back