• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Injustice downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok with that. Just think Zeus, Poseidon, Trigon should have "At least Low 6-B, likely higher". .

Just, the justification for Low 6-B was Supes pushing Mogo right ?

Low 6-B is shaking Apokolips to its core in his fight with Darkseid along with some of the ultimates being on this level like Lex Luthor's thing.

Yeah those three's ratings will be what you wrote. Also you shouldn't edit anything without more approval.

Qawsed234 Didn't intended to.

Crazylatin77 Don't remember exactly but i don't think so. Supes was more powerful than regular Yellow Lnatern wielder due to the fear about himself and the Regime so he gained a huge deal of power from it. The Regime defeated the Lanterns anyway.

It would be :

- "Low 6-B" for everyone including base Superman

- "At least Low 6-B, likely higher" for Zeus, Trigon and Poseidon

- "At least 5-B" for Yellow Lantern Superman

It's the defintive calc i guess though a confirmation is still waited.

Okay. Please elaborate regarding the reasons for the statistics.

So that means we can edit the profiles ? Also, we change Strinking and Lifting Strenght or only the Tier and the attack and durability ?

Lifting strength and speed remain unchanged. AP, Striking, the tiers, and durability are what's changed. Although before you edit the profiles we may want to wait for more people to comment.

Yes, and you also need to update the tier categories at the bottom of the pages.

You can ask some other staff members to evaluate this here first.

Preferably administrators and discussion moderators.

Well, some more staff input first wouldn't hurt. Feel free to ask a few to comment here.

"Well, some more staff input first wouldn't hurt" Yep. Anyway i'm ok with that downgrade (i always thought 5-A was too high and i only used the tier and what followed in the profiles i made because it was Supes' tier). I guess i'll just have to wait.

If there is no more input soon, you can probably go ahead and edit the pages.

I'm fine with them being edited, I just don't want to have something similar to happen with a previous CRT of mine where I jumped the gun editing wise and almost had to revert the changes. Which is why if another mod or two agrees with the downgrade then it should be fine.

OK, i'm fine with waiting anyway, it's always better to have more people to agree. In any case, we'll just have to follow what was said previously so the changes needed are already known.

I'm not well aware about Injustice, but I think that the revision and its changes seem to be fine.

Thank you for the input. I think that this can be applied then.

Yeah you can edit them. Just remember to remove the Tier 5 From the tags and add tier 6 (except for Superman).

Ok. Of course if everyone else wants to make the edit, it would be good to. I'll just let someone else editing Superman though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back