• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Information about our recent forum server move

Seeing as I see you on CRTs semi-regularly... I doubt that
Unlike you and others, I only drop one comment and still don't follow the thread. A bit awkward way to say that you are watching my activity? But I will not assume.
That's moreso you making problems for yourself if your skin is that thin. Like, seriously. We're both having the same problem of not seeing it as the other person does lol
I say I don't have any issues. Everything is working perfectly and you are trying to argue against it. This is the most childish way.

Like? Drop the topic.

Last edited:
Unlike you and others, I only drop one comment and still don't follow the thread.

I say I don't have any issues. Everything working perfectly and you are trying to argue against it.

Like? Drop the topic.
Uh, dread? Commenting means the system automatically follows you to the thread lol

Except for the currently dead alerts

My apologies for the long-delayed upgrade. It was a massive upgrade from every point of view. Performance should be better now. The forum is running all the latest tech.

We have some compatibility issues regarding the alert notification addon and informed the addon author but it should work fine now.

Again, thanks for all the patience. I am almost 4 hours late for sleep :) Feel free to inform anything unexpected you see.

My apologies for the long-delayed upgrade. It was a massive upgrade from every point of view. Performance should be better now. The forum is running all the latest tech.

We have some compatibility issues regarding the alert notification addon and informed the addon author but it should work fine now.

Again, thanks for all the patience. I am almost 4 hours late for sleep :) Feel free to inform anything unexpected you see.
Thanks for your hard work!

Thank you very much for helping out. And yes, I do have the unread/all buttons back and I am aware of the bugs still present that are being worked on. But do get some rest.

You are a NONONO.
🤨🤨🤨

Dereck was here.
:abacho~2:

Edit: Dereck edited my comment 😭😭😭

Just a heads up, some people on this site are offended by the word "Trap". I know it's not a slur word as Moritzva and Zark/Impress elaborated, but it's still something we should preferably avoid in the future joke or not.
Noted, it's a game I have with Garrixian, I didn't know there was any offense if the comment is not directed to anyone but garrixian.

Noted, it's a game I have with Garrixian, I didn't know there was any offense if the comment is not directed to anyone but garrixian.
I’m allowed to say I’m 69420 percent offended because I’m the target

Am I the only one facing this issue ?
My alert list is completely blank for some reason
Screenshot_2023-10-04-11-10-26-03_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
I edited your image because it covered the whole screen, and to answer your question
If you read the above posts, there are noticeable bugs that they're trying to work on. Though Sultan is probably getting a much needed rest right now. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Sultan told me the following information in private:

"We are now running the latest XF version along with all the latest addons.

It will take 2 to 3 days to get everything stable, as there are so many background processes going on for the first time. New server, new everything."

In the meantime, given that there are problems with our regular notification list updates, I would very heavily recommend that everybody in our forum bookmark and regularly use the following page as well:

The blank alert issue has been resolved. Please, give it some time to be stable as we just upgraded everything. We are not seeing any major issues, nor have we lost any data. Let us know if you find any bugs or missing data.

Thanks!
is it intentional for opening the alerts to automatically mark all of them as read?

is it intentional for opening the alerts to automatically mark all of them as read?
No. When the plug-in that handled our notifications was updated to the latest version, that setting was automatically changed as well, but Sultan found the right setting to modify, so our notifications hopefully work as they did before our server move again. 🙏

Please tell us here if anybody finds any other errors that need to be corrected. 🙏

Back